Author Topic: HAHAHHAA, "CANDIDATE" CLAIMS HE'S EATING 10,000 CALS A DAY FROM PROTEIN ALONE!!!  (Read 11308 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Maybe he is back to stealing money and snorting coke?

That's it!

He is SNORTING the calories... 8)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Poor retardizzle, the kid can't touch a keyboard without making an ass of himself.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

I can easily destroy a large pizza. 

Which is why I typically don't order pizza.

Once upon a time, maybe. Now I rarely eat more than a slice or two when we order it. However, I can still eat 2 dbl cheeseburgers, fries, 2 apple pies and 1/2 bag of Oreos on occasion. I have no idea why.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I don't know.  A standard, regular large pizza, yes.
yeah i was gonna say, i could probably eat a regular Domino's with a topping or two but the one i'm talking about each individual slice is like a pound and a half and an inch thick.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Once upon a time, maybe. Now I rarely eat more than a slice or two when we order it. However, I can still eat 2 dbl cheeseburgers, fries, 2 apple pies and 1/2 bag of Oreos on occasion. I have no idea why.

Maybe it's because you represent the lollipop guild?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
bingo, look at yourself as an example, when you're training hard you're big and thick as a house and you don't follow all that bullshit.

Exactly and I know the same goes for you too! Ronnie Coleman takes his time driving down to the Steakhouse after his workout and prays before he eats his food. And he doesn't swallow a pre-digested whey shake that has precisely 80gm protein and 120gm carbs with 5gm of Creatine, 8gm of Glutamine (to support muscle glycogen synthesis) and so on - he has steak and baked potatoes. Going by Candidate's theory, Ronnie should be weighing a monstrous 130lbs.

Same with Milos, who spouts a whole lot of BS about empty blood and keeping your body saturated with proteins / amino acids so it doesn't go into a catabolic state. It's good for the body to go into a catabolic state that's induced both by exercising and limited amounts of 'starvation' cause it's part of the overall growth process - like taking 1 step back and 2 steps forward. Try explaining it to those gurus though ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Exactly and I know the same goes for you too! Ronnie Coleman takes his time driving down to the Steakhouse after his workout and prays before he eats his food. And he doesn't swallow a pre-digested whey shaked that has precisely 80gm protein and 120gm carbs with 5gm of Creatine, 8gm of Glutamine (to support muscle glycogen synthesis) and so on - he has steak and baked potatoes. Going by Candidate's theory, Ronnie should be weighing a monstrous 130lbs.

Same with Milos, who spouts a whole lot of BS about empty blood and keeping your body saturated with proteins / amino acids so it doesn't go into a catabolic state. It's good for the body to go into a catabolic state that's induced both by exercising and limited amounts of 'starvation' cause it's part of the overall growth process - like taking 1 step back and 2 steps forward. Try explaining it to those gurus though ::)
hahahhaa, the other thing i love is how these guys think that the only nutrients that are in your blood are what you just ate 5 minutes ago and that you could have eaten 300 grams of protein the day before and NONE of that is available for use by the muscles. ;D by their reasoning you should be dead if you don't eat for 4 hrs. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Haha.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahahhaa, the other thing i love is how these guys think that the only nutrients that are in your blood are what you just ate 5 minutes ago and that you could have eaten 300 grams of protein the day before and NONE of that is available for use by the muscles. ;D by their reasoning you should be dead if you don't eat for 4 hrs. ::)

Well, maybe you need to have that much protein circulating in your system to do all those brutal weights Milos makes his boys do :-X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
hahahahahahhaaaaaaaa, what would that be like 15 pounds of meat a day? ;D

you see, in the absence of insulin and carbohydrates, and while your body is primarily burning fat for energy, the storeage of fat is a metabolic impossiblilty.you cant eat thousands upon thousands of calories per day, and if you are in ketosis you will not experience any fat gain. of course... you wont experience any reduction in bf%, because your body will have no reason to pull fat for energy from its own stores; BUT, the thing that matters is, none of those ingested grams of fat will be stored as adipose tissue.   
Oh Christ, this guy has zero clue. He's found a way to make calories magically disappear.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Well, maybe you need to have that much protein circulating in your system to do all those brutal weights Milos makes his boys do :-X
hahahhahaa, when do these fucckers actually workout, seems like they're always in the act of either buying, mixing or drinking some kind of "recovery" drink. ::)

Paul Allen

hahahhahaa, when do these fucckers actually workout, seems like they're always in the act of either buying, mixing or drinking some kind of "recovery" drink. ::)

lol, post of the week.

maybe they will never "recover".

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
The only thing meat lovers he gets is a large penis from a coke dealer named Martinez.

What a fucking tool.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Maybe it's because you represent the lollipop guild?

let's see your pics, cupcake.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
"Hyperemia advantage" hasn't put on any appreciable amount of muscle on guys like Kamali or Jackson from what I can see.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
let's see your pics, cupcake.

Defensive much?  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Defensive much?  ;D
Rearden has short mans syndrome, but he's got a pretty good physique to back it up.... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Rearden has short mans syndrome, but he's got a pretty good physique to back it up.... ;)

I know. Just thought I'd take a shot and see what happened.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I know. Just thought I'd take a shot and see what happened.  ;D
As you can see...he puffed up his chest and put on his high heeled boots.. ;D

J/K Rearden, don't beat me up!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
im gonna venture over to the other boards and see what this fucktard is babbling about

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Intense withdrawl effects can cause people to be delusional.

Someone give him some coke asap.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
As you can see...he puffed up his chest and put on his high heeled boots.. ;

J/K Rearden, don't beat me up!!

LOL

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Squat and Kiwiol, I get a kick out these fuckers that eat every hours  ::)

or carrying around gallon water tubs, or ice coolers with food.....lol
I

dov

• Getbig IV
10,000 calories = 2,500 grams....so, he claims to consume 2,500 g of protein/day..HOLY SHITE!!!   ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
10,000 calories = 2,500 grams....so, he claims to consume 2,500 g of protein/day..HOLY SHITE!!!   ::)

they must have big muscle then?