Author Topic: Ali Tabrizi in Saudi Arabia  (Read 11281 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good

gzhout

• Getbig II
Re: Ali Tabrizi in Saudi Arabia
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »
It was great to meet 'The Game' in person on Friday. Ali Amini is very down to earth and very well informed about our sport a great representative and ambassador of bodybuilding.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 12:05:14 AM »
it would be great to have one open class none drug tested contest like olympia for asian guys.i am sure tabraizi will make top 5.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 11:20:43 PM »
he is definitely the best in Asia

When was this photo shot??

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 01:07:57 AM »
Fuck . . .

The Beef

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 01:52:28 AM »
Recent pic

( 2007 Asia champion )

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 02:28:38 AM »
Mr.Huang,second pic isn't Ali Tabrizi but Tarik posing with Sylvio.
P

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 02:36:45 AM »
Mr.Huang,second pic isn't Ali Tabrizi but Tarik posing with Sylvio.
Thanks
It's Bahrain's Tariq Jaafar Al Farsani

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 02:40:13 AM »
Tabrizi is considered one of the most well-known sport personalities in Iran. He has a huge following in his native country and a big bodybuilding club in Tehran. He said, “This sport is highly popular in Iran and it is improving now especially after the bodybuilding federation separated from the weightlifting federation.

In Tehran there are over 1,300 bodybuilding clubs and there are 4 million bodybuilders in Iran as a whole.”

Intersting.

That fucker is a beast.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 02:03:16 AM »
he is definitely the best in Asia

When was this photo shot??

this pic is from the Asian Championship Korea 2001 ... he got gold for Iran

It was great to meet 'The Game' in person on Friday. Ali Amini is very down to earth and very well informed about our sport a great representative and ambassador of bodybuilding.

Hi Guss … great to meat you … sorry we couldn’t spend more time … as I had very limited time in Dubai … I’ll definitely give you a holler once I am back in Dubai … best of luck …

it would be great to have one open class none drug tested contest like olympia for asian guys.i am sure tabraizi will make top 5.

Try top 2 ... he can easily win the best BBer in Asia if he comes in 100% ... he already won the best BBer in the world and he was not at his best ... i will soon post some of his pix in Korea last year ... when they didn’t allow him to compete cause the ABBF banned the Qatar Federation because of other Qatari BBers failing the doping test ... you will know what i am talking about once i post pix

these pix are from his 2001 Asain Championship when he got his 1st GOLD medal

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 03:09:11 AM »
freaky. front and back. could have slightly bigger calves and a little more separated, but should be in the ifbb if he still looks as good as he did in 2001.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 01:08:38 PM »
Try top 2 ... he can easily win the best BBer in Asia if he comes in 100% ... he already won the best BBer in the world and he was not at his best ... i will soon post some of his pix in Korea last year ... when they didn't allow him to compete cause the ABBF banned the Qatar Federation because of other Qatari BBers failing the doping test ... you will know what i am talking about once i post pix

[/quote]

he is one of the best but not the best.don't get me wrong i like him when he does free poses but in compulsories he kinda lost something specially his thighs sweep is so awkward and front d bies and lats spread don't look too impressive.he could be badly burned in pro circut.sami has better comparison poses compare to him.even Kamal has better comparison.
i personally know couple of guys in Asia who can surprise everyone in case of none drug tested contest.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »
freaky. front and back. could have slightly bigger calves and a little more separated, but should be in the ifbb if he still looks as good as he did in 2001.

He is much better than before … here are some pix from the World Championship in 06 when he won the overall … the last pic is from the World Games in Germany 05 … he was in much better condition in 07 in Korea but was not allowed to do the show … I guess he could have taken the overall in 07 as well

All of that at a body weight of 88.5KG (195lbs) only … the thing about Ali is at 5’7” he looks like a 105KG guy with the Mass that he carries so it’s really for anyone to beat him in the 90KG category … that’s why I say if he turns pro he will win the under 202 lbs category easily.

keep in mind all of this was achived for Drug tested shows ... so at none tested shows he will be even better

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »
Try top 2 ... he can easily win the best BBer in Asia if he comes in 100% ... he already won the best BBer in the world and he was not at his best ... i will soon post some of his pix in Korea last year ... when they didn't allow him to compete cause the ABBF banned the Qatar Federation because of other Qatari BBers failing the doping test ... you will know what i am talking about once i post pix

he is one of the best but not the best.don't get me wrong i like him when he does free poses but in compulsories he kinda lost something specially his thighs sweep is so awkward and front d bies and lats spread don't look too impressive.he could be badly burned in pro circut.sami has better comparison poses compare to him.even Kamal has better comparison.
i personally know couple of guys in Asia who can surprise everyone in case of none drug tested contest.

Front double bi and front lat spread … still 6 poses to go … side tri, most muscular, abs and thighs … he is untouchable in those poses … as for his back … well let me put it this way … Sami and Ali Tabrizi have the Best  Backs in Asia … of course you still haven’t seen his pix from Korea to know how much his Back improved … he told me so … but it’s always hard to impress me … but when I saw his pix … let me put it this way … I was impressed …

As for Kamal … he has a pleasing look … but lack in the symmetry department … his upper body is too short and lower in too long … for his weight category (under 85KG) he looks very small … not vascular enough … and never leans out in the hamstring and glute area

Ya a pose down between Ali and Sami will be great … looking forward for a show like that … ofcourse they will be 1st and 2nd ... and everybody will have to battle for 3rd

you know guys who are better ... well i just hope you see Ali and Sami in person when they are dialed in and judge ...

I don’t want to sound cocky or so … but these are fact and each one of them has proven himself …  and you can analyze what I have said for yourself and do the math 

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 04:23:39 PM »
keep in mind that "team cheat" specializes in beating drug tests

He is much better than before … here are some pix from the World Championship in 06 when he won the overall … the last pic is from the World Games in Germany 05 … he was in much better condition in 07 in Korea but was not allowed to do the show … I guess he could have taken the overall in 07 as well

All of that at a body weight of 88.5KG (195lbs) only … the thing about Ali is at 5’7” he looks like a 105KG guy with the Mass that he carries so it’s really for anyone to beat him in the 90KG category … that’s why I say if he turns pro he will win the under 202 lbs category easily.

keep in mind all of this was achived for Drug tested shows ... so at none tested shows he will be even better

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 09:34:09 PM »

ali should be a pro already. perfect time for him to have a shot at the under 202lbs, as u said. he would beat a slightly-off lee priest, if not an on lee priest. the guy's back is similar to victor martinez and arnold schwarzenegger, in the detail. that's what a back should look like.

if u guys are talking about kamal el gargni, i have a question. he was competing in the ifbb pro ranks around 2003, and muscletime even did a photoshoot with him. but his last contest was with the npc, so does that mean ifbb amateurs can compete in the npc as well?

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 11:05:49 PM »
Front double bi and front lat spread … still 6 poses to go … side tri, most muscular, abs and thighs … he is untouchable in those poses … as for his back … well let me put it this way … Sami and Ali Tabrizi have the Best  Backs in Asia … of course you still haven’t seen his pix from Korea to know how much his Back improved … he told me so … but it’s always hard to impress me … but when I saw his pix … let me put it this way … I was impressed …

As for Kamal … he has a pleasing look … but lack in the symmetry department … his upper body is too short and lower in too long … for his weight category (under 85KG) he looks very small … not vascular enough … and never leans out in the hamstring and glute area

Ya a pose down between Ali and Sami will be great … looking forward for a show like that … ofcourse they will be 1st and 2nd ... and everybody will have to battle for 3rd

you know guys who are better ... well i just hope you see Ali and Sami in person when they are dialed in and judge ...

I don’t want to sound cocky or so … but these are fact and each one of them has proven himself …  and you can analyze what I have said for yourself and do the math 

from judging point front bi and lats spread are most important poses these 2 poses cleary defined bodybuilders shape and symmitry.side tries and bie,s dont even count.yes i can agree with u on his abs and thigh pose.he looks very impressive.
i also agree with u that he is hard to beat in his weight catagory but winning overall or even making top 6 is totaly different ball game in pro circut.ur basic symmitry has to be extra ordinary.
i really want to see one good bodybuilder in ifbb pro circut from this part of the world.i dont think tabraizi will be the one.he is only 88kg and his shape is falling apart what will happened when he gain few lb to hit pro rank.
ali i think u really know ur game when it comes to conditioning of the body but u can not change ones genetics.
guys i refer whome i think have better genetics than both tabraizi and sami should get ur help.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 08:29:23 AM »
Is he planning on turning pro and joining the IFBB (I assume he won a pro card, right)?

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 12:04:09 PM »
from judging point front bi and lats spread are most important poses these 2 poses cleary defined bodybuilders shape and symmitry.side tries and bie,s dont even count.yes i can agree with u on his abs and thigh pose.he looks very impressive.
i also agree with u that he is hard to beat in his weight catagory but winning overall or even making top 6 is totaly different ball game in pro circut.ur basic symmitry has to be extra ordinary.
i really want to see one good bodybuilder in ifbb pro circut from this part of the world.i dont think tabraizi will be the one.he is only 88kg and his shape is falling apart what will happened when he gain few lb to hit pro rank.
ali i think u really know ur game when it comes to conditioning of the body but u can not change ones genetics.
guys i refer whome i think have better genetics than both tabraizi and sami should get ur help.

First of all let me say … I appreciate you honesty and respect your point of view

you have 7 or 8 compulsory poses and each are judged equally … you can’t just judge on a front double bi or front lat spread (that’s y the challenge round didn’t work at the MR. O) …

Ai has very good symmetry maybe a little flaw ... but he compensates that by mass and condition … he already won the world overall and for the pro Rank … he will look much better and he can still beat a lot of the top guys … he can even win small shows if it is not under 202lbs … I mean if Darrem won I don’t know 7or 8 shows than Ali and Sami can defiantly do better … and his is not what I am saying this is what everyone said when they saw Darrem in Qatar … I said it before … Pro bodybuilders are not gods … and there are still number of people better than some of the pros but they never got the chance to hit a pro stage or don’t know how to dial it in cause lack of resources (finance, Drugs, Knowledge and politics)

I still don’t get it why you say Ali’s shape is failing ??? these are some of his pix in Korea this year and look at how he Improves every year and tell me why you think he is failing … anyone can still gain certain amount of weight without messing out the symmetry … sami gained 35lbs in 2 years yet he kept his symmetry + condition (even better than before) and his waist size didn’t change (it actually got smaller) … so it is doable … but some pro give size a bad name and come in pregnant just to say they are 10 or 20 lbs heavier … which never meant shit to me … I go by the mirror (thanks Shawn) and that has worked great for all of the guys whom I worked with … Wong gains about 8-10lbs every contest prep we do … why do you think is that … he keeps all the symmetry, waist and condition aspect same as previous pre or better with more size to his frame …

About the guys you that you think are better than Ali and Sami … email me their pix and what you and they have in mind … I am always willing to help my fellow Asians and wish they do very well in the Amateur and pro ranks

Is he planning on turning pro and joining the IFBB (I assume he won a pro card, right)?

He was offered a pro card in 06 … but the Qatar federation wanted him to stay with the amateurs … however in 07 … Some Qatar bodybuilders failed the doping test (Not Ali or any of the bodybuilder he was training) and the ABBF decided to ban the whole team … so he was stuck in between … and then they applied for his pro card but the IFBB said that cause his papers were submitted from the Qatar team they can’t process it … so things are still pending …

ali should be a pro already. perfect time for him to have a shot at the under 202lbs, as u said. he would beat a slightly-off lee priest, if not an on lee priest. the guy's back is similar to victor martinez and arnold schwarzenegger, in the detail. that's what a back should look like.

if u guys are talking about kamal el gargni, i have a question. he was competing in the ifbb pro ranks around 2003, and muscletime even did a photoshoot with him. but his last contest was with the npc, so does that mean ifbb amateurs can compete in the npc as well?

Ya … Kamal did the NOC in 03 and did have a fight with Wayne … cause he was placed out of the top 15 … then he was brought to Qatar by the Ex-trainer of Qatar Bodybuilding (who is Libyan like Kamal) … the trainer was fired after he failed the entire team in the world championship in 2003 India …

After the World Championship 07 Korea … Kamal went to Italy and did the NPC Excalibur 2007 show and won the light heavy weight … he got banned for 2 years … anyway but even though he was banned he did and NPC show … now that’s miscommunication 

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »
Absolutely incredible physique.  Can't believe he's only 88kg.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 07:59:17 PM »
thanks for ur aknowlegment Ali.
i judge lots of shows and i can tell you how important role these 2 poses  play when it comes to decide the final placing.if u have good d bie.,s and lats from front and back there is almost no chance that other 4 poses could be bad.on the other hand so many guys in pro line up has most impresive side chest and shoulder pose looks crap at front bie,s and lats spread.
while winning world overall is a very big acheivment but that does not mean u have best potential for the pro.see El sahat Mubarak 8 time winner of world has most worst gnetics like dave plumbo.
i am not a big fan of derram but guy has the muscle bellies.seeing him on stage is one thing but actually competing against him will make one realize how perfectly proportioned he is when it comes to cumpulsry round.

great pics of Tabraizi guy realy has improved a lot since last time.i will not make any negitive comments about him.but let him hit the pro line up then u will see what i am talking about.
thanks for ur offer to help the asian guys.that is really nice of u.u will get email from the guys very soon.can u post ur email add here.  

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »
Ya … Kamal did the NOC in 03 and did have a fight with Wayne … cause he was placed out of the top 15 … then he was brought to Qatar by the Ex-trainer of Qatar Bodybuilding (who is Libyan like Kamal) … the trainer was fired after he failed the entire team in the world championship in 2003 India …

After the World Championship 07 Korea … Kamal went to Italy and did the NPC Excalibur 2007 show and won the light heavy weight … he got banned for 2 years … anyway but even though he was banned he did and NPC show … now that’s miscommunication 

so ur saying that kamal left the ifbb pro ranks after his below-15th place at the NOC, moved to Qatar to compete in the amateur division. then he competed in the npc and got banned by the ifbb afterwards? sorry, just trying to find out what exactly happened.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 08:29:35 AM »
Exactly … after he was introduced to the Qatar federation … they wrote a letter to the IFBB pro league to get him in ht amateurs … I don’t think he was an IFBB amateur to start with … he got his pro card after he won the NABBA mr. Univers … I think Wayne got his the pro card

AFTER HE WON THE Univers in 2002 he got his pro card … did the NOC in 2003 … did not placed … then went to Qatar and got 1st in the Asian Championship … and got disqualified in the World … came back in 2004 to do the Asian Championship .. and had a flawless streak from that point till 2007 when he was disqualified again … then did the NPC after he was disqualified .. and the word is now that he is banned for 2 years

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 04:24:10 AM »
Exactly … after he was introduced to the Qatar federation … they wrote a letter to the IFBB pro league to get him in ht amateurs … I don’t think he was an IFBB amateur to start with … he got his pro card after he won the NABBA mr. Univers … I think Wayne got his the pro card

AFTER HE WON THE Univers in 2002 he got his pro card … did the NOC in 2003 … did not placed … then went to Qatar and got 1st in the Asian Championship … and got disqualified in the World … came back in 2004 to do the Asian Championship .. and had a flawless streak from that point till 2007 when he was disqualified again … then did the NPC after he was disqualified .. and the word is now that he is banned for 2 years

thanks for clearing that up. as u said, sounds like a communication error between kamal and ifbb, as i doubt kamal would enter the npc comp knowing he would be banned by ifbb for 2 years. i do think it's in the rules somewhere, though

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2008, 09:38:06 AM »
First of all let me say … I appreciate you honesty and respect your point of view

you have 7 or 8 compulsory poses and each are judged equally … you can’t just judge on a front double bi or front lat spread (that’s y the challenge round didn’t work at the MR. O) …

Ai has very good symmetry maybe a little flaw ... but he compensates that by mass and condition … he already won the world overall and for the pro Rank … he will look much better and he can still beat a lot of the top guys … he can even win small shows if it is not under 202lbs … I mean if Darrem won I don’t know 7or 8 shows than Ali and Sami can defiantly do better … and his is not what I am saying this is what everyone said when they saw Darrem in Qatar … I said it before … Pro bodybuilders are not gods … and there are still number of people better than some of the pros but they never got the chance to hit a pro stage or don’t know how to dial it in cause lack of resources (finance, Drugs, Knowledge and politics)

I still don’t get it why you say Ali’s shape is failing ??? these are some of his pix in Korea this year and look at how he Improves every year and tell me why you think he is failing … anyone can still gain certain amount of weight without messing out the symmetry … sami gained 35lbs in 2 years yet he kept his symmetry + condition (even better than before) and his waist size didn’t change (it actually got smaller) … so it is doable … but some pro give size a bad name and come in pregnant just to say they are 10 or 20 lbs heavier … which never meant shit to me … I go by the mirror (thanks Shawn) and that has worked great for all of the guys whom I worked with … Wong gains about 8-10lbs every contest prep we do … why do you think is that … he keeps all the symmetry, waist and condition aspect same as previous pre or better with more size to his frame …

About the guys you that you think are better than Ali and Sami … email me their pix and what you and they have in mind … I am always willing to help my fellow Asians and wish they do very well in the Amateur and pro ranks

He was offered a pro card in 06 … but the Qatar federation wanted him to stay with the amateurs … however in 07 … Some Qatar bodybuilders failed the doping test (Not Ali or any of the bodybuilder he was training) and the ABBF decided to ban the whole team … so he was stuck in between … and then they applied for his pro card but the IFBB said that cause his papers were submitted from the Qatar team they can’t process it … so things are still pending …

daaaaamn
,, now that's a real B.A.C.K.
this guy rules in Back and leg department