Author Topic: Ahhh yes getting my groove back and this time paying attention  (Read 4061 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ahhh yes getting my groove back and this time paying attention
« on: October 23, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »
i seems to haves it all figured out like i did 6 years ago

water 2-3 gallons a day a must especially during workouts
1 jar of organic pb a day or sub with nuts or seeds of sortage
eat as many bananas and apples as u want
eat kale greens 3-4 times a day NO LESS
eat protien powders with yeast protien simple and effective
eat junk food when you like
eat 10 burritos or more of beans/peas mixture with plenty of sour creme and tomatoes mixed in with creole cajun salt sprinkled YUM
drink plenty of beer 10 or more a day
drink apple cider vineager 6 times a day or more

and almost most of all importantly do x amount of working out daily to acheive size and leans simultaneously

your body doesnt loose its fat once you are lean and average looking from lifting. at this point you must grow then your "baby fat" will disperse itself naturally or become hidden among your mountains of muscle

A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Ahhh yes getting my groove back and this time paying attention
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »
i like the one of you hold the 40 0z. in the gayrage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »
Mr. FALCON, I don't know what you're striving to achieve, but good luck in your quest.

I kind of fixed your photos thinking that they would help you/us see the gains you plan to be making.

It's always good to attempt to discover new an d possibly irrational ways to accomplish something that is damn near impossible to accomplish in the first place.

And the disappointing discovery that some radical idea does NOT work  - is just as good and just as important  - for failure often leads to unforeseen success.

Good luck to ya .... and ..... I hope that there was no intent on your part to keep these photos dark for any particular reason.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »
Mr. FALCON, I don't know what you're striving to achieve, but good luck in your quest.

I kind of fixed your photos thinking that they would help you/us see the gains you plan to be making.

It's always good to attempt to discover new an d possibly irrational ways to accomplish something that is damn near impossible to accomplish in the first place.

And the disappointing discovery that some radical idea does NOT work  - is just as good and just as important  - for failure often leads to unforeseen success.

Good luck to ya .... and ..... I hope that there was no intent on your part to keep these photos dark for any particular reason.

my friend i am one of the genetic bloodlines to the royal familys most likely

it was split 14 ways early on, im becoming aware of my capabilities locked within my genes and turned on by diets
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 11:11:58 PM »
Falcon, can you state that more clearly so that I can understand what you said  or what ya mean or where you're at or where you're coming from? Or going to!

Maybe I just don't understand Falconeze, so a rephrase would be appreciated. Make it simple so I can understand.

Thanks!

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »
You simply couldn't make this stuff up. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »
Thirst for and gathering of knowledge. One must always strive and continue once journey, never stand still, it can only be done by constantly being where there is new knowledge to be gathered.

The mastery is to know when and what actions and changes are needed to have a continuous flow of knowledge blasting into your third eye, where the stream is the most powerfull. The same thing over and over again will not gather you enough knowledge to satisfy the thirst of a true knowledge seeker. Basically achieving 3 or more lifetimes of knowledge and experience at once, yes, at once.

This can be hard for the common man to understand.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 01:49:45 AM »
you forgot to include your test in that list ::)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 04:14:55 AM »
my friend i am one of the genetic bloodlines to the royal familys most likely

it was split 14 ways early on, im becoming aware of my capabilities locked within my genes and turned on by diets

you and your mom have alot in common

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 04:36:45 AM »
Falcon is a human labratory for testing diet and training, you have to admit he has the guts to try things which most wouldnt do

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 05:01:32 AM »
Falcon is a human labratory for testing diet and training, you have to admit he has the guts to try things which most wouldnt do

Including his own urine.  Waiting for him to eat things digest them and the re-ingest the waste product claiming it is more pure. :-\
You Can't Do It!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 06:24:30 AM »
its a sad day on the falconi plains when young worker bee falcons think a mediocre falcon is unbeatable
A

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 06:59:36 AM »
its a sad day on the falconi plains when young worker bee falcons think a mediocre falcon is unbeatable
The Faloneister is much appreciated for sharing his knowledge on his gains/leans - I can't match the consumption of beer though.
U

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 07:04:00 AM »
The Faloneister is much appreciated for sharing his knowledge on his gains/leans - I can't match the consumption of beer though.

u could just eat all those other things too, it will absorb some of the alcohol
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 07:07:02 AM »
That`s because most people are too fucking smart to waste time with idiotic/ridiculous "diets" like "The Falcone" does!!

HTH  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 01:19:49 PM »
That`s because most people are too fucking smart to waste time with idiotic/ridiculous "diets" like "The Falcone" does!!

HTH  ;)

youve been acting like a bad case of constipation latley, your little weasal old man self always has something painful to say about the falcon

doesnt that make you and idiot too following me around clicking on my threads?

hey wes if you were "too fucking smart" why the fuck are you here?
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »
Duct tape a fifth of Jack Daniels to each hand and don't begin your workout until both bottles are completely empty.

Herein lies the secret to epic leans.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »
Duct tape a fifth of Jack Daniels to each hand and don't begin your workout until both bottles are completely empty.

Herein lies the secret to epic leans.
ha ha nice one ;D I agree

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 03:57:39 PM »
youve been acting like a bad case of constipation latley, your little weasal old man self always has something painful to say about the falcon

doesnt that make you and idiot too following me around clicking on my threads?

hey wes if you were "too fucking smart" why the fuck are you here?
Dude,your diets truly suck.........nothing against you,but get a clue.

BTW,everyone bags on your stupid eating habits,not just me.

As far as following you around the forum goes,don`t flatter yourself........it`s just that your threads are like a car crash,ya` just gotta` read them for the sheer ridiculousness of them.

I honestly know that you`re serious about the diets,which tells me that you know exactly two things about nutrition............Jac k + Shit !!

HTH bro!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 04:27:25 PM »

and achieves absolutely nothing. Everything is pure nonsensical ramblings coming out from his deranged insecure mind.

Basicaly there are three  states to johnny falcon's body:

-when he lifts weights and use creatine                                   looking good

-when he lift weights without creatine                                     looking average  

-when he lift less weights less often , being "off" creatine            looking like millions of people who lift weights naturaly since years

Sorry for destroying the daddy falcon's "myth".

BTW all his videos are only showing a guy who's in love with himself to compensate for some deeply rooted psychological issues... Issues that arent solved doing so anyway.
I dont know if he uses drugs, alcohol as well, but if he does it clearely keeps him down, also I m not sure he's that sucessful with women either, hence his obsession at soon 30 y/ o with... teenage girls.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 04:52:20 PM »
X2

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 05:00:54 PM »
and achieves absolutely nothing. Everything is pure nonsensical ramblings coming out from his deranged insecure mind.

Basicaly there are three  states to johnny falcon's body:

-when he lifts weights and use creatine                                   looking good

-when he lift weights without creatine                                     looking average  

-when he lift less weights less often , being "off" creatine            looking like millions of people who lift weights naturaly since years

Sorry for destroying the daddy falcon's "myth".

BTW all his videos are only showing a guy who's in love with himself to compensate for some deeply rooted psychological issues... Issues that arent solved doing so anyway.
I dont know if he uses drugs, alcohol as well, but if he does it clearely keeps him down, also I m not sure he's that sucessful with women either, hence his obsession at soon 30 y/ o with... teenage girls.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »
eat 10 burritos or more of beans/peas mixture with plenty of sour creme and tomatoes mixed in with creole cajun salt sprinkled YUM

You post some crazy shit, but I'm calling bullshit on this one. No fucking way you're eating 10 burritos or more a day, every day.

How big are these things?