Author Topic: Man dies days after Covid Vaccine  (Read 3117 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Man dies days after Covid Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 11:39:14 PM »
These stories are not getting nearly the coverage they should be.

Vince Goodrum did a good video on the COVID vaccine on his YouTube channel.

Regarding these cases, and the Gates depopulation theory:

How many units of the vaccine are projected to be sold in the first year?

Conspiracy thinking here:

I wonder if the vaccine could be set to hurt or kill someone after one year. Then a billion people die, Gates and company deny it, and refuse to settle lawsuits/claims citing the immunity they were granted, and the world population drops by a billion, and life goes on.

I'd rather not think in conspiratorial ways like this...but I can't rule out that this vaccine can potentially go seriously bad.

It could be our generation's Thalidomide.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 01:19:23 AM »
400,000 die without it.. so,,,

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 03:19:48 PM »
All medicine and vaccines have risk.  It's about risk vs benefit.  People have died from common prescriptions like anti inflammatory drugs. People have even died from hormone replacement.  The list is long of death from common prescriptions.

Consider this. Most will survive getting covid. Also consider you could be very sick which could be avoided with a vaccine. 12% of Division I Ohio State athletes developed a damaged heart from catching covid. In one study in Germany 60% of people who recovered from covid developed heart trouble.  Imagine recovering from covid and the doctor says weight lifting is out.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 06:47:46 PM »
vaccines have risk.  It's about risk vs benefit.

this is not a 'vaccine'.

what u r allowing to b introduced into your body is an experimental gene therapy/transgenesis experiment – the genetic modifications r inheritable, patentable and life changing.

all who subject themselves to this grand genetic experiment (and dont die) will b altered and owned... some kind of fuked up chimeric gmo.. this abominable state will b passed along to their offspring (if there was enough time for such a thing, lol)

as well as a combination of sinister technologies that will further alter and tie u into a very bad 'system' for the short duration of your tard 'life'.

plus, after 'vaccination'... u will become much more ill upon encountering the rona normally than u would have otherwise.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 07:29:19 PM »
This debate really is a nonsense, if you have concerns dont take it it isn't mandatory, if you dont have those concerns take it, biggest problem of todays world is one person trying to impose their position on the other. If an airline or even a country says you cant fly or enter without having it, as you dont own the plane or are a citizen of that country accept their position.
But most importantly shut the fark up, vaccinate is your personal choice, just dont whine if you die from Covid and dont whine if you die from the vaccine but make it your personal decision after weighing up your position, anyone dying from the vaccine would have certainly died from Covid anyway.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 07:53:28 PM »
This debate really is a nonsense, if you have concerns dont take it it isn't mandatory, if you dont have those concerns take it, biggest problem of todays world is one person trying to impose their position on the other. If an airline or even a country says you cant fly or enter without having it, as you dont own the plane or are a citizen of that country accept their position.
But most importantly shut the fark up, vaccinate is your personal choice, just dont whine if you die from Covid and dont whine if you die from the vaccine but make it your personal decision after weighing up your position, anyone dying from the vaccine would have certainly died from Covid anyway.

Try educating yourself on said topic before telling anyone to STFU. Got it?

Unfortunately, many will not have a choice in the US. Many employers and schools are working to require the vaccine.

You telling me this guy would have died of covid?
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/26/health-care-worker-dies-after-second-dose-of-covid-vaccine-investigations-underway/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 08:12:03 PM »
All medicine and vaccines have risk.  It's about risk vs benefit.  People have died from common prescriptions like anti inflammatory drugs. People have even died from hormone replacement.  The list is long of death from common prescriptions.

Consider this. Most will survive getting covid. Also consider you could be very sick which could be avoided with a vaccine. 12% of Division I Ohio State athletes developed a damaged heart from catching covid. In one study in Germany 60% of people who recovered from covid developed heart trouble.  Imagine recovering from covid and the doctor says weight lifting is out.

So you are saying 60% of asymptomatic and individuals under 25 who test positive develop heart problems? So Peds are out of their minds by recommending everyone under 18 not get the vaccines vs the pharmas wanting to get the payments for 2 doses?

This phucker is 59 and says he doesn't need it, fit the profile.

Either everyone is crazy or the pharmas are sitting on clinical datum which identifies individuals who don't need the vaccine.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 08:26:40 PM »
Try educating yourself on said topic before telling anyone to STFU. Got it?

Unfortunately, many will not have a choice in the US. Many employers and schools are working to require the vaccine.

You telling me this guy would have died of covid?
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/26/health-care-worker-dies-after-second-dose-of-covid-vaccine-investigations-underway/

Yes, if a controlled version such as vaccine could kill him the actual virus would. Theres no law thats says you have to be vaccinated, some industries are proposing it and are getting legal advice but again if thats their business and you dont want to, quit your job, its not your business. More will die from the disease than the vaccine, you always have a choice, just people like yourself are to soft and self entitled to ever make a tough one. Be responsible for one self, its sad that guy died as it is every death from this pandemic, but dont push people not to vaccinate or to vaccinate. Mandatory vaccine has more chance of being voted in now with big government Biden than it did with Trump and you most likely voted for it.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 10:23:59 PM »

Yes, if a controlled version such as vaccine could kill him the actual virus would. Theres no law thats says you have to be vaccinated, some industries are proposing it and are getting legal advice but again if thats their business and you dont want to, quit your job, its not your business. More will die from the disease than the vaccine, you always have a choice, just people like yourself are to soft and self entitled to ever make a tough one. Be responsible for one self, its sad that guy died as it is every death from this pandemic, but dont push people not to vaccinate or to vaccinate. Mandatory vaccine has more chance of being voted in now with big government Biden than it did with Trump and you most likely voted for it.

If your immune system has an instant recognition of spikes and eradicates the infection, then wtf do you need a synthetic vaccine which does the same thing? There are healthcare workers who received both dosages and still ended up sick and admitted into the hospital.  This is a sick joke! 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 10:48:55 PM »
There are healthcare workers who received both dosages and still ended up sick and admitted into the hospital.  This is a sick joke!

after 'vaccination'... u will become much more ill upon encountering the rona normally than u would have otherwise

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2021, 12:10:01 AM »

You speak of choices and to be responsible for self.

Many of us have been told what to do and have been forced to stay in our homes this past year. You think a vaccine enforcement is not going to happen?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2021, 12:37:28 AM »

Many of us have been told what to do and have been forced to stay in our homes this past year. You think a vaccine enforcement is not going to happen?

Exactly. Yeah, lots of "choices" available these days. List keeps getting smaller and smaller and yet some people are just doing swell. What's the problem they ask? Sheesh have you looked around lately?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2021, 12:48:04 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2021, 12:50:02 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2021, 01:09:08 AM »
This is absolutely terrifying.

another one at the end of this vid

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 01:32:16 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2021, 03:54:26 AM »
I don’t get it. Year after year I’ve heard liberals, especially Bernie Sanders go on and on about big Pharma. Yet,  here you have a situation where big Pharma is getting a massive windfall on the backs of taxpayers around the world yet the left and the liberals are silent.

Iron-Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2021, 04:36:09 AM »
I don’t get it. Year after year I’ve heard liberals, especially Bernie Sanders go on and on about big Pharma. Yet,  here you have a situation where big Pharma is getting a massive windfall on the backs of taxpayers around the world yet the left and the liberals are silent.

its simple mr. lizzy
democrats are corrupt liars, their voters and supporters are brain dead sheep
follow along like wood puppets
not a brain cell or ounce of testosterone (except in the trannies receiving injections)
comically and hysterically funny how brain-dead they are
look at the ones here with severe tds, they cant sleep at night without trump filling their dreams
not much of a life i guess

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 06:38:29 AM »
Seems like the johnson & johnson version acts on ones DNA whereas the others work via RNA. Either way it sounds bad news.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2021, 12:53:04 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2021, 01:10:30 PM »
???

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2021, 01:24:02 PM »

I think it will and sadly for most people who voted Trump who under his administration would have had far more potential to choose, but anyone who voted democrat and is whining they voted big government they have to live with it. Astounding that some people can do so much research on a vaccine and disease but not realise democrat state policies around treatment options killed many people that otherwise would have lived and under that now federal administration they will have far less freedom to choose vaccination. Im not pro vaccine I'm pro choice, a few years back a few anti vaxers influenced samoa not to vaccinate and they had a measles outbreak and lots of children died that otherwise would have lived.
By all means share the negative information out there to help people make their choice, but try not to choose for them. In some cases like in Samoa it can end up life or death, i personally wouldn't want that on my hands

peace.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2021, 02:13:34 PM »
I think it will and sadly for most people who voted Trump who under his administration would have had far more potential to choose, but anyone who voted democrat and is whining they voted big government they have to live with it. Astounding that some people can do so much research on a vaccine and disease but not realise democrat state policies around treatment options killed many people that otherwise would have lived and under that now federal administration they will have far less freedom to choose vaccination. Im not pro vaccine I'm pro choice, a few years back a few anti vaxers influenced samoa not to vaccinate and they had a measles outbreak and lots of children died that otherwise would have lived.
By all means share the negative information out there to help people make their choice, but try not to choose for them. In some cases like in Samoa it can end up life or death, i personally wouldn't want that on my hands

peace.

How long did the measles Vaccine take to research & go through all the testing to be given approval. ?
Around 9years - That’s very rigorous testing- The samoans probably should’ve had a bit more faith in the vaccine- China Virus Vaccine research & approval 6-7mnths NO not a lot of Faith in that being thoroughly Tested.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2021, 08:15:09 PM »
How long did the measles Vaccine take to research & go through all the testing to be given approval. ?
Around 9years - That’s very rigorous testing- The samoans probably should’ve had a bit more faith in the vaccine- China Virus Vaccine research & approval 6-7mnths NO not a lot of Faith in that being thoroughly Tested.

I agree. It is too soon to know what all the potential side effects might be. But then, I am not much into vaccines or prescription medications.