Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161028 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Strawman
« Reply #825 on: April 15, 2021, 09:46:49 PM »
Coach right or wrong at least you stay true to what u believe in that personality trait is disappearing in people

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #826 on: April 16, 2021, 12:57:41 AM »
Coach right or wrong at least you stay true to what u believe in that personality trait is disappearing in people

Thats really not a good trait. "right or wrong"? I'd say thats a negative trait

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #827 on: April 16, 2021, 07:17:14 AM »
Thats really not a good trait. "right or wrong"? I'd say thats a negative trait

Negative?  More like completely tiny mind obsessing, always wrong, daily humiliation, low intellect mouth breathing neanderthal trait.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #828 on: April 16, 2021, 08:01:34 AM »
Negative?  More like completely tiny mind obsessing, always wrong, daily humiliation, low intellect mouth breathing neanderthal trait.

If I’m wrong then prove me wrong...lol. (Waiting for some name calling a meme)

Straw hasn’t, the detective hasn’t, you haven’t, the MSM hasn’t, no one has 🤷‍♂️

I let it go but you keep resurrecting the thread by trolling me. Prove it, it’s that simple. Debunk everything I’ve posted, 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #829 on: April 16, 2021, 08:12:08 AM »
I think you will agree that I am one of the 'left', right? I fully support vote by mail and requiring ID including proof of citizenship.

Oregon requires ID to register to vote and requires you register at least 21 days prior to an election in order to vote in that election. We've had plenty of time to refine mail in voting. We've been voting by mail since 1981. In 2004 there was an 84% turnout in the Presidential election. Currently, we are 100 percent vote by mail.

Vote by mail is hardly something new. As of July 2020, five states – Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington – hold elections almost entirely by mail.

In the 2016 general election 27 states had 'no excuse needed' vote by mail. Here is are some maps that show how widespread vote by mail was in 2016. I don't recall Republicans and Trump challenging the validity of vote by mail then.

Ok, but that isn't what I asked.

Obviously you have common sense on this subject, but others do not.  This is why we've seen the MLB, Hollywood boycott, Biden (the left) calling it Jim Crow on steroids, democratic senators feigning outrage, etc.....So obviously there's a issue.

So, to restate, what do they feel is racist or suppressing about this law?

A read through of the law suggests there isn't any suppression, only that the left keeps repeating it that there is.  I legit want to know what their argument for it is.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: April 16, 2021, 08:13:28 AM »

Straw hasn’t, the detective hasn’t, you haven’t, the MSM hasn’t, no one has 🤷‍♂️

I let it go but you keep resurrecting the thread by trolling me. Prove it, it’s that simple. Debunk everything I’ve posted,

I don't have to prove you wrong when you can't post evidence or proof of your claims.  I point blank challenged you not to post any op-ed articles and rely on proof and evidence.  Instead you regurgitated that stupid Navarro report and then tried to hide the source of it so no one would know how full of shit you are.  You are obviously too stupid to understand what facts, proof and evidence are.

No has to prove you wrong.  You do that all by yourself. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #831 on: April 16, 2021, 08:18:16 AM »
I don't have to prove you wrong when you can't post evidence or proof of your claims.  I point blank challenged you not to post any op-ed articles and rely on proof and evidence.  Instead you regurgitated that stupid Navarro report and then tried to hide the source of it so no one would know how full of shit you are.  You are obviously too stupid to understand what facts, proof and evidence are.

Then you know what evidence is and BTW,

https://bongino.com/cnn-loses-over-half-of-audience-since-inauguration/?fbclid=IwAR3CMCN1AmKHK3GiWbD3rK7TrtO9Ho6jbpPAdR83WcUNLzHmAg6oOyCeBq8

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #832 on: April 16, 2021, 08:19:12 AM »

Not an op-Ed article you fuckwit. You didn’t even read it lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: April 16, 2021, 08:25:39 AM »

Not an op-Ed article you fuckwit. You didn’t even read it lol

Uhh... yeah.  It is EXACTLY an op-ed article.   

I read enough just to realize it was full of shit and then researched the source of it and saw it came from Navarro Report.  Which is a sounding board for retards just like you.  You attempted to hide where it came from in an effort to give it legitimacy because you knew that no one with an IQ over their age would have believed anything coming from Navarro Report.

Stupid stupid little man.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: April 16, 2021, 08:35:52 AM »
Haven't followed this thread, but 34 pages! Strawman is taking up a lot of real estate in some peoples heads.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #835 on: April 16, 2021, 09:09:37 AM »

&t=26s   
       when the circus comes to town.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #836 on: April 16, 2021, 09:15:33 AM »
Haven't followed this thread, but 34 pages! Strawman is taking up a lot of real estate in some peoples heads.

Im more interested in the garbage and dump he let his yard turn in to.  Sounds like a pig sty. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #837 on: April 16, 2021, 09:18:26 AM »
Uhh... yeah.  It is EXACTLY an op-ed article.   

I read enough just to realize it was full of shit and then researched the source of it and saw it came from Navarro Report.  Which is a sounding board for retards just like you.  You attempted to hide where it came from in an effort to give it legitimacy because you knew that no one with an IQ over their age would have believed anything coming from Navarro Report.

Stupid stupid little man.

Lol....no you didn’t. Liar

You’ve bought into the MSM so much you have no idea what fact or fiction is. Tell us more about the facts and TDS for past four years...lol

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #838 on: April 16, 2021, 10:09:22 AM »
    winning or whining, we love the 2 nd amendment  folks remember that.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #839 on: April 16, 2021, 10:23:04 AM »

LOL....Liberals debating the 2A is always hilarious  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: April 16, 2021, 10:25:01 AM »
If we dont hear from Straw for awhile . . . .

;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: April 16, 2021, 10:25:57 AM »

Good to see Funk still posting from East Bumfuck Pa. BLM right Funk? hahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #842 on: April 16, 2021, 10:29:29 AM »

For the LAST TIME dipshit...asking someone to prove you're wrong is the strategy of a loser who can't prove his point

I'll give you a very simple example so maybe even you will be able to understand

The Loch Ness Monster is really a submarine driven by Bigfoot.....Prove me wrong

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #843 on: April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 AM »
For the LAST TIME dipshit...asking someone to prove you're wrong is the strategy of a loser who can't prove his point

I'll give you a very simple example so maybe even you will be able to understand

The Loch Ness Monster is really a submarine driven by Bigfoot.....Prove me wrong

lol...oh boy lol

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #844 on: April 16, 2021, 10:33:36 AM »

Good to see Funk still posting from East Bumfuck Pa. BLM right Funk? hahaha
   great to be here kwon 3, any day above ground is a good day. who's that picture of your boyfriend  ??? ::) ;)
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #845 on: April 16, 2021, 10:36:58 AM »

Russian Collusion was real...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #846 on: April 16, 2021, 10:42:59 AM »

You realize Mark Twain was a Republican...right? lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #847 on: April 16, 2021, 10:47:02 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: April 16, 2021, 10:54:31 AM »
correct and we got even more proof of that in the last few days

Prove me wrong

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/548447-treasury-manafort-russian-intelligence-trump-campaign-2016

There is not a single allegation that Russia changed any votes etc. 

Face it, and I know libs in my personal life who still cant grasp this - Hillary was a TERRIBLE candidate.   She was hated and loathed.  Why don't you grasp this. 

Russia or not, people hated that witch and still do.   Well most.  Not you of course who love that fat lesbian corrupt hog.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #849 on: April 16, 2021, 10:58:01 AM »
There is not a single allegation that Russia changed any votes etc. 

Face it, and I know libs in my personal life who still cant grasp this - Hillary was a TERRIBLE candidate.   She was hated and loathed.  Why don't you grasp this. 

Russia or not, people hated that witch and still do.   Well most.  Not you of course who love that fat lesbian corrupt hog.

They don't have to change votes to influence an election (and they did hack into some voting or registration systems)

The Trump campaign shared data with Russia and promoted Russian agenda on Ukraine in their platform (kind of weird that Trump went out of his way to add that into the platform given that he was too lazy to even write a new one in 2020)

Prove me wrong