Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 47342 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

the claim tens of thousands of prople were involved in the trials

I dont know anyone who took part in any trials...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 11:31:02 AM »
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

the claim tens of thousands of prople were involved in the trials

I dont know anyone who took part in any trials...

I do

my brothers in laws and their adult children (all in Texas) participated in the Pfizer trials

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 11:52:30 AM »
I don't care how successful the trials were....

We have ABSOLUTELY NO LONG TERM DATA on this vaccine which makes it risky for the average healthy individual. I do see value for those in the high risk groups.

I'm sick of people forcing this thing on healthy people. Get it if you want, but try to persecute me for passing on it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 12:00:38 PM »

We have ABSOLUTELY NO LONG TERM DATA on this vaccine which makes it risky for the average healthy individual. I do see value for those in the high risk groups.

I'm sick of people forcing this thing on healthy people. Get it if you want, but try to persecute me for passing on it

who is persecuting you for passing on it?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 12:14:16 PM »

This. people are suddenly forgetting why drug approvals are so hard to get. Long term  data is the most important part of the process.

Ask yourself why all the pharm companies involved have been freed from the possibility of lawsuits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 12:16:30 PM »
I do

my brothers in laws and their adult children (all in Texas) participated in the Pfizer trials
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2021, 01:47:48 PM »
this is not a 'vaccine'.

what u r allowing to b introduced into your body is an experimental gene therapy/transgenesis experiment – the genetic modifications r inheritable, patentable and life changing.

all who subject themselves to this grand genetic experiment (and dont die) will b altered and owned... some kind of fuked up chimeric gmo.. this abominable state will b passed along to their offspring (if there was enough time for such a thing, lol)

as well as a combination of sinister technologies that will further alter and tie u into a very bad 'system' for the short duration of your tard 'life'.

plus, after 'vaccination'... u will become much more ill upon encountering the rona normally than u would have otherwise.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2021, 02:13:28 PM »
"The long-terms trials are going on right now...on those that got vaccinated."

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2021, 02:17:22 PM »
I do

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2021, 02:28:13 PM »

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 02:31:28 PM »
who is persecuting you for passing on it?

Is anyone allowed to publicly state they aren't getting the vaccine without being cancelled by the woke mob?

Lebron wouldn't even admit he wasn't getting it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2021, 02:38:00 PM »
The fact it’s not one and done and that you’ll need booster shots at least every six months is bullshit.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2021, 02:38:43 PM »
All these different companies offering “a” vaccine clearly have differing “proprietary recipes”. Why else some being temporarily halted, some requiring only one injection, some needing very cold storage, all with differing estimated effectiveness, etc., etc., etc.

No health agency in any country really has a clue what’s going on. Hell, different health agencies in my own country have opposing feelings/recommendations about each of the several potions on offer.

Now allegedly there are all these new strains (oh, brother) with some “experts” saying the vaccines possibly won’t work on them.

I just marvel at all the sheep blindly rushing to have a needle, containing satan-knows-what, jabbed into their bodies.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2021, 02:40:36 PM »
I never initiate conversations about this in the real world, as... well... who cares?!  ;D  But I have one friend in particular who seems to have assembled some almost paradoxical viewpoints.  For example (and I paraphrase)

The UK government is a bunch of complete amateurs in total shambles that can't do anything right and falls out with every other government or agency
And
Is a key strategic player in a sophisticated global network that is in complete agreement and is carrying out a complex and detailed plan to achieve... 'something' (this changes day to day from de-population to mind-control, removal of cash, great reset, no owned assets, etc)

Masking, lockdown, social distancing and shielding are bullsh1t and not needed if you have no underlying health conditions (which is the case for him) and society should go back to normal
But
His employer is insulting him and asking him to risk his life by asking him if he'd like to go back to working in an office
And
He flips the f*ck out at people who stand near to him in shops, or when delivery guys hand parcels directly to him

The death rate of the virus is so low that it is stupid to be afraid of it
But
The death rate of the vaccine (which is lower) is high enough that it is tantamount to murdering people asking them to take it

He is disgusted that people are being forced to take the vaccine (I'm not sure how/by who)
But
He is angry that he has not been offered a vaccine yet as he is only 48 and has no health conditions

The NHS has been lying about the number of COVID patients, and the hospitals have been virtually empty for 12 months
But
The government are a bunch of bastards for not honouring our NHS heroes with a decent pay-rise for all of the death and trauma that they've been through with COVID over the last year

T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 03:25:35 PM »
The one I see here the most in New York City is liberals bragging about getting the vaccine yet at the same time these people are Bernie Bros and Girls who until a year ago hated big pharma with a passion.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2021, 03:30:04 PM »
I never initiate conversations about this in the real world, as... well... who cares?!  ;D  But I have one friend in particular who seems to have assembled some almost paradoxical viewpoints.  For example (and I paraphrase)

The UK government is a bunch of complete amateurs in total shambles that can't do anything right and falls out with every other government or agency
And
Is a key strategic player in a sophisticated global network that is in complete agreement and is carrying out a complex and detailed plan to achieve... 'something' (this changes day to day from de-population to mind-control, removal of cash, great reset, no owned assets, etc)

Masking, lockdown, social distancing and shielding are bullsh1t and not needed if you have no underlying health conditions (which is the case for him) and society should go back to normal
But
His employer is insulting him and asking him to risk his life by asking him if he'd like to go back to working in an office
And
He flips the f*ck out at people who stand near to him in shops, or when delivery guys hand parcels directly to him

The death rate of the virus is so low that it is stupid to be afraid of it
But
The death rate of the vaccine (which is lower) is high enough that it is tantamount to murdering people asking them to take it

He is disgusted that people are being forced to take the vaccine (I'm not sure how/by who)
But
He is angry that he has not been offered a vaccine yet as he is only 48 and has no health conditions

The NHS has been lying about the number of COVID patients, and the hospitals have been virtually empty for 12 months
But
The government are a bunch of bastards for not honouring our NHS heroes with a decent pay-rise for all of the death and trauma that they've been through with COVID over the last year

You need to get this guy posting here!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2021, 03:32:53 PM »
Is anyone allowed to publicly state they aren't getting the vaccine without being cancelled by the woke mob?

Lebron wouldn't even admit he wasn't getting it.

I'm not aware of anyone  but I guess you must be so give me some examples you can actually document

or you can just  answer my first  question and tell us who is persecuting YOU for not getting the vaccine

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2021, 04:34:24 PM »
::)
It's all bullshit, like all of your other unfounded, baseless bullshit. Typical democrat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2021, 06:48:27 PM »
I'm not aware of anyone  but I guess you must be so give me some examples you can actually document

or you can just  answer my first  question and tell us who is persecuting YOU for not getting the vaccine

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/12/letitia-wright-anti-vax-outrage-questions-covid-vaccine-1234602465/

I'm done here....Can you please pick up the mic?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2021, 07:09:56 PM »

Watch the intro from the 1st Starship Troopers movie.  BTW, guess the one person in the video with absolutely no talent.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 07:24:23 PM »
https://www.indiewire.com/2020/12/letitia-wright-anti-vax-outrage-questions-covid-vaccine-1234602465/

I'm down here....Can you please pick up the mic?

It’s amazing how liberals and leftists are on the wrong side of every fucking issue. Here you have an actual example of medical fascism and liberals can’t bend over fast enough to defend this shit.

As an aside, Twitter has got to be the worst fucking social media site of all time. Nothing but unemployable losers bitching about politics. It’s basically a fucking social networking site for the strawman’s of the world. She was smart to delete her account.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 07:38:20 PM »
Watch the intro from the 1st Starship Troopers movie.  BTW, guess the one person in the video with absolutely no talent.

Would you like to know more?  ;D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 08:29:05 PM »
Why

It’s amazing how liberals and leftists are on the wrong side of every fucking issue

this is why there is no hope for humanity.

mankind is utterly blind... pointless husks of squandered potential led by the nose, on their best day.

where is the value?

humanity is wholly useless at this point

useless things r discarded

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2021, 06:05:59 AM »
Never thought I'd see the day where people on this site would be against injectables  ;D