Author Topic: lee priest would be NOTHING, if it werent for the IFBB  (Read 32821 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
lee priest would be NOTHING, if it werent for the IFBB
« on: November 11, 2006, 12:11:12 AM »
talk about biting the hand that feeds you.  lee priest has serious mental issues.  i wont even mention the tattoo on his face.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: lee priest would be NOTHING, if it werent for the IFBB
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 12:14:52 AM »
look at this guy, talk about going downhill.  dont even want to imagine where he'll be in 10-15 years.  what a joke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 12:16:04 AM »
let a grown man make his own decisions.  Lee is still doing well, still one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world, on several covers a year, is one of the top racers in his division, and seems to do okay with the ladies.  

There are a lot of people in the world who are shooting heroin, breaking into houses, and voting republican.  Much worse things going on in the world.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 12:17:43 AM »
Fuck you, Delusional Liberal....

The IFBB didnt make Lee Priest..God and Lee made him what he is today...a great bodybuilder and champion!

You are a peice of shit, DL!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 12:18:03 AM »
lol im not worried for him at all

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 12:18:46 AM »
somethings wrong with this guys head.  one day he's going to need to grow up.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 12:20:15 AM »
f**k you, Delusional Liberal....

The IFBB didnt make Lee Priest..God and Lee made him what he is today...a great bodybuilder and champion!

You are a peice of shit, DL!!
so if lee never competed in the IFBB you honestly think he would be the man he is today?(although that would probably be a good thing)  no way in hell.  lee owes EVERYTHING to the IFBB.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 12:21:31 AM »
let a grown man make his own decisions.  Lee is still doing well, still one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world, on several covers a year, is one of the top racers in his division, and seems to do okay with the ladies.  

There are a lot of people in the world who are shooting heroin, breaking into houses, and voting republican.  Much worse things going on in the world.
i'll let him make his own decisions, i'm not trying to stop him.  he can go down his current self destructive path if he chooses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 12:23:43 AM »
Why are you so pro-IFBB?  And why do ya care what another guy does with his life?

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 12:23:47 AM »
lol im not worried for him at all
me neither, lee's life and wellbeing is lee's fault.  he'll have to deal with the consequences, not me.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 12:24:16 AM »
Why the fuck do you care what Lee does with his life?

Worry about your own life, DL....go do a good deed or something!!

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 12:30:47 AM »
Why are you so pro-IFBB?  And why do ya care what another guy does with his life?
why are you anti IFBB?  i don't care what lee does with his life. i'm just commenting on how fucked up in the head he is.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 12:34:39 AM »
I think your fucked up in the head for having this obsesion wth Lee.

You must be mad that he wasnt into men and didnt make you his personal bith!!

Go seek professional help!

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 12:39:17 AM »
I think your fucked up in the head for having this obsesion wth Lee.

You must be mad that he wasnt into men and didnt make you his personal bith!!

think again

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 12:40:30 AM »
oh and ask lee about what he did with the a guy at vitamin world back in the 90s, hey lee, remember the girl working at the cash register?  she knows your secret.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 12:40:47 AM »
See what I mean..you just proved it...you have an obsession with Lee

Get some help before you fuck your life up!

God forbid you have any children to fuck them up in the head!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 12:44:20 AM »
look at this guy, talk about going downhill.  dont even want to imagine where he'll be in 10-15 years.  what a joke.

Probably after a few heart attacks,and still eating KFC... ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2006, 12:46:18 AM »

nothing is worse than voting republican.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 12:54:03 AM »
nothing is worse than voting republican.
yes there is, voting democrat.  stupid delusional liberals.  come back down to reality.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2006, 12:54:51 AM »
Probably after a few heart attacks,and still eating KFC... ::)
probably working at kfc as well. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2006, 02:10:06 AM »
yes there is, voting democrat.  stupid delusional liberals.  come back down to reality.

Other way around. When Clinton was in office EVERYONE had a job...now big companies are moving everything to Mexico and over seas. Republicans are for the big business and the "Trickle Down" theory is bull shit.CEO's get richer and the blue collar people suffer.I have been through it and witnessed first hand.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 02:22:33 AM »
  Other way around. When Clinton was in office EVERYONE had a job...now big companies are moving everything to Mexico and over seas. Republicans are for the big business and the "Trickle Down" theory is bull shit.CEO's get richer and the blue collar people suffer.I have been through it and witnessed first hand.
unemployment rate is 4.6%, it was virtually the same when clinton was in office.  in europe where it's ran by liberals, 10%+ unemployment.  if you cant get a job in USA, or if you're poor, it's your own damn fault, stop blaming other people for your problems you poor f**k.   now stfu and gtfo of my thread with your liberal bullshit.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 03:21:14 AM »
unemployment rate is 4.6%, it was virtually the same when clinton was in office.  in europe where it's ran by liberals, 10%+ unemployment.  if you cant get a job in USA, or if you're poor, it's your own damn fault, stop blaming other people for your problems you poor f**k.   now stfu and gtfo of my thread with your liberal bullshit.

I have a job. I have always had a job. I am fortunate.You don't know shit and who cares about Europe. I have seen it first hand not just statistics. I worked for a fortune 500 company for 12 years from 1992 - 2004.They always made money and were never short on work. There were almost 1000 people working there when they decided to move shit to Mexico.All but a few of that 1000 people lost their jobs while the ceo recieved a 2 million dollar bonus on top of his salary.I am in a skilled trade so I had no trouble finding a new job.Many people were not so fortunate. Many of them had worked for that company for 20-30 or more years.These days we teach our children to get an education and there are many oportunities to do that,however it hasn't always been that way. What is a man who has worked in a factory ALL HIS LIFE who is 50 years old with little or no education ,a house full of kids and a mortgage payment suposed to do? How is it their fault that a company that they were loyal to for so many years,who was and is making huge proffits ,decides to just get rid of them so the executives can get that much richer? You quote statistics but have no idea what you are talking about.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2006, 03:45:23 AM »
I have a job. I have always had a job. I am fortunate.You don't know shit and who cares about Europe. I have seen it first hand not just statistics. I worked for a fortune 500 company for 12 years from 1992 - 2004.They always made money and were never short on work. There were almost 1000 people working there when they decided to move shit to Mexico.All but a few of that 1000 people lost their jobs while the ceo recieved a 2 million dollar bonus on top of his salary.I am in a skilled trade so I had no trouble finding a new job.Many people were not so fortunate. Many of them had worked for that company for 20-30 or more years.These days we teach our children to get an education and there are many oportunities to do that,however it hasn't always been that way. What is a man who has worked in a factory ALL HIS LIFE who is 50 years old with little or no education ,a house full of kids and a mortgage payment suposed to do? How is it their fault that a company that they were loyal to for so many years,who was and is making huge proffits ,decides to just get rid of them so the executives can get that much richer? You quote statistics but have no idea what you are talking about.
take your delusional liberal bullshit out of my thread, you can continue living in your dream world elsewhere. THANK YOU.  this thread is about lee priest..

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2006, 03:45:49 AM »
Hmmmm.... Lee Priest would be nothing without the IFBB?
He is performing really well in drag racing, well he would also have a great physique if that is nothing what are you?