Author Topic: lee priest would be NOTHING, if it werent for the IFBB  (Read 32822 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: lee priest would be NOTHING, if it werent for the IFBB
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2006, 11:05:47 AM »

Reality, I know that I'm not good enough to compete in the open yet and compete in the juniors right now at least.  You on the other hand beat up on amatuers to collect money.  What's wrong, got tired of getting your ass kicked at the Olympia???

YOU SAID RIGHT NOW AND YET...TRY NEVER GO ON SAY IT NEVER

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2006, 11:08:11 AM »
#1 the vast majority of domestic abuse cases go unreported

#2 when i first heard these rumors well over 2 years ago i wrote it off as bullshit (or a case of lee hitting some crazy bitch back as opposed to beating on her). since then ive heard the same story from a few people who i trust, in relation to different women he has been with.

#3 i spoke up so lee would know that alot of people in the bb community know what hes up to, to embarras him for being a pussy who hits women, and to possibly get his ass kicked by vince

WELL YOUR STILL WRONG ..ALL YOUR DOING IS SPREADING A RUMOUR AND I HAVE HEARD THEM ALL OVER AND OVER AND PLUS SOME....NOTHING NEW GUY BREAKS UP WITH GIRL GIRL TALKS SHIT...OH HE HIT ME...HE HAS SMALL DICK...HE SUCKS IN BED....HES A CHEAT AND THE LIST GOES ON....SO NEXT TIME WHY DONT YOU ASK THE GIRL YOURSELF NOT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY...TRY IT  NEW CONCEPT.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: November 15, 2006, 11:12:10 AM »
no my thread got deleted cause ron doesnt like to piss off the pros on here, i talked about lees hitting women with him before

AND AGAIN YOUR PROOF IS  ...... I HAVE HEARD RUMOURS TO ABOUT OTHER PROS HITTING WOMEN BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO SPREAD GOSSIP LIKE A LITTLE BITCH......I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF THINGS IN THIS SPORT BUT UNTIL I SEE IT ...IT IS JUST CRAP.....

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2006, 11:14:17 AM »
actually lee i heard these rumors while you were dating the girls involved and i was told to keep my mouth shut cause you would take it out on them

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: November 15, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
no my thread got deleted cause ron doesnt like to piss off the pros on here, i talked about lees hitting women with him before
why is it so important to you?? thats what i'd like to know! you want it to be true so bad you put it on your avatar. do you think your going to gain some kind of fame for pushing it to be true so hard that everyone just starts to belive you? your a sad little boy.
bodybuildersreality.com

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: November 15, 2006, 11:19:56 AM »
Lee i am going to start a new rumor.  just wanted to let you know.  lets see how many people believe it.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 15, 2006, 11:21:18 AM »
Lee i am going to start a new rumor.  just wanted to let you know.  lets see how many people believe it.

haha! probably all the fuckin idiots on here that stay up until 4am everynight will come and thank you for giving them new material. and they will let you join there "club"
bodybuildersreality.com

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2006, 11:28:22 AM »
actually lee i heard these rumors while you were dating the girls involved and i was told to keep my mouth shut cause you would take it out on them

Mind your own fucking business.
Even Lee hits woman,you dont know why he hits.

I know a alcoholic bitch beaten by her husband because she drank and ruined her life again.
Of course,he didnt hit her with his anger, just he wanted to stop her and he did everything possible for her before.

And that bitch was crying and saying to everyone that he was a WIFE BEATER!
What a bitch.

I dont know the case of LEE. But,remember,you dont know it too.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2006, 01:44:55 PM »
i was kidding about the vince thing but now that i think about it im pretty sure he would kick the ever living shit out of lee priest who stands all of 5'3, if i remember correctly hes a corrections officer

Clubber you should know by now you CANNOT believe what Vince says.  He is the biggest liar on Getbig.  He is not a corrections officer.  He work at a mall.  If anything it might have been next to a jail or maybe he is counting the jail inside the mall.  You know the one where they put the Hamburglar.  Vince is just a loud mouth monkey who hasn't done shit in his life.  Opps sorry yes he has.  I keep forgetting about being a top ranked bodybuilder soon to turn pro in a new BB federation he created call B.W.N.B.M.B (Bodybuilders With No Body, Mind or Brains)

Here is a pic of the guy who says he is a corrections officer.  Yea Right!  Maybe a guy who corrects pre-school homework.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2006, 06:31:13 PM »
Vince, I think you really need to do something about your current situation...it might clear things up for you about how you look, your obsession with Lee P, and your tough words on here

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: November 16, 2006, 01:56:05 AM »

Reality, I know that I'm not good enough to compete in the open yet and compete in the juniors right now at least.  You on the other hand beat up on amatuers to collect money.  What's wrong, got tired of getting your ass kicked at the Olympia???

You still fighting Grundy?
Team Goodrum!

insinity

• Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: November 16, 2006, 11:29:19 AM »
Lee, I'm going to let you know straight up.  If you ever raise your hand to a woman in front of my presence, I will personally stomp your ass into a mud puddle.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .................. HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

Thanks Vince for providing me yet another easy abs workout. oh god... :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »
You still fighting Grundy?

Grundy hasn't sent over the fight papers he said he was going to send.  He sends the fight papers and contract, then the fight is on...plain and simple.  If not papers, no fight.  Grundy has challenged 3 IFBB pros to a fight and me, I think people should get the idea about him at this point.  I'm not scared to fight Grundy or anyone else for that matter.  If they want to go to war with me, then that's cool
A

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #213 on: November 16, 2006, 11:34:03 AM »
Vince....youre digging yourself your own grave!!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #214 on: November 16, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
Vince...you need to start off with someone at your level first before you go fight someone in the big leagues!!

That would be like you and only me fighting.....he would beat the crap put of u!

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2006, 03:09:51 PM »

Grundy hasn't sent over the fight papers he said he was going to send.  He sends the fight papers and contract, then the fight is on...plain and simple.  If not papers, no fight.  Grundy has challenged 3 IFBB pros to a fight and me, I think people should get the idea about him at this point.  I'm not scared to fight Grundy or anyone else for that matter.  If they want to go to war with me, then that's cool

What bullshit.  You are such a fucking liar:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=84965.msg1212581#msg1212581

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2006, 07:24:42 PM »
Vince you should start at your own level.  I know it hard but I found someone on your level

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2006, 08:56:33 PM »

LOL this thread is awesome. I've been laughing my ass off for about 10 minutes now. Please keep it up and find a pic of black vince with his head up his ass. He's probably looking for the cotton he stuffed in there when his master wasn't looking.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #218 on: November 16, 2006, 09:05:33 PM »
Vince you should start at your own level.  I know it hard but I found someone on your level

isn't that TA standing next to the dwarf
are you delusional?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2006, 10:12:13 PM »
This is the deal, I know alot about Lee, we both had the same manager Mark and I am very good friends with his ex wife Cathy Lee, who is a very sweet girl.Lee has never hit Cathy in all of there years of marriage, but he used to cheat on her all the time.He used to meet girls on the internet and fly them to TX or go see them.Lee is possesive of his wife, and some what controlling of what they do.So to set the record straight Lee DOES NOT HIT WOMEN ,SO WHAT HE CHEATS, WHAT NICE LOOKING BODYBUILDER DOESNT?????.ALSO LEE HAS NEVER DONE ANY GAY FOR PAY,IF HE DID HIS MANAGER MARK WOULD HAVE TOLD ME SO. I know from being a bodybuilder you have high testosterone levels genetically,   alot of hot girls throw them selves at you so what are you going to do say no????Lee is doing what 9 out of 10 of you guys would do in his shoes, bang as many fine broads as he can and enjoy life.I woudlnt cheat on my wife but before I got married ,I was a national level super heavy and fitness chics, aswell as girls in shape throw themselves a big guys.I bet Lee gets probably the oppurtunity to bang atleast 2-3 girls a day at the gym, online or just being out and about.The groupies need love and somebodies got to give it to them right .Lee? I think what is going on here is alot of guys on this board are being haters toward Lee, because they are jealious.I dont agree of some of the things Lee does, but Lee is living life on his terms, and that seems to bother or threaten most of you guys.If Lee wants to get a face tatto, jion the PDI or drag race so fuckin what, you guys should worry about your own life instead what Lee is doing.

As for Vince you are a walking abortion, your the only trainer and athlete I know that gyms pay you not to train yourself or train your clients at there facility.The gyms dont want you to polute the gyms with a mess you call a body and screw up any of there members so they wont look as bad as you.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2006, 04:46:23 AM »
Vince....youre digging yourself your own grave!!

Haha, are you saying Vince has no fighting skills whatsoever?
Team Goodrum!

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2006, 05:51:12 AM »
Why the f**k do you care what Lee does with his life?

Worry about your own life, DL....go do a good deed or something!!

What do you want?  He's an American hating liberal.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2006, 06:13:11 AM »
This is the deal, I know alot about Lee, we both had the same manager Mark and I am very good friends with his ex wife Cathy Lee, who is a very sweet girl.Lee has never hit Cathy in all of there years of marriage, but he used to cheat on her all the time.He used to meet girls on the internet and fly them to TX or go see them.Lee is possesive of his wife, and some what controlling of what they do.So to set the record straight Lee DOES NOT HIT WOMEN ,SO WHAT HE CHEATS, WHAT NICE LOOKING BODYBUILDER DOESNT?????.ALSO LEE HAS NEVER DONE ANY GAY FOR PAY,IF HE DID HIS MANAGER MARK WOULD HAVE TOLD ME SO. I know from being a bodybuilder you have high testosterone levels genetically,   alot of hot girls throw them selves at you so what are you going to do say no????Lee is doing what 9 out of 10 of you guys would do in his shoes, bang as many fine broads as he can and enjoy life.I woudlnt cheat on my wife but before I got married ,I was a national level super heavy and fitness chics, aswell as girls in shape throw themselves a big guys.I bet Lee gets probably the oppurtunity to bang atleast 2-3 girls a day at the gym, online or just being out and about.The groupies need love and somebodies got to give it to them right .Lee? I think what is going on here is alot of guys on this board are being haters toward Lee, because they are jealious.I dont agree of some of the things Lee does, but Lee is living life on his terms, and that seems to bother or threaten most of you guys.If Lee wants to get a face tatto, jion the PDI or drag race so fuckin what, you guys should worry about your own life instead what Lee is doing.

As for Vince you are a walking abortion, your the only trainer and athlete I know that gyms pay you not to train yourself or train your clients at there facility.The gyms dont want you to polute the gyms with a mess you call a body and screw up any of there members so they wont look as bad as you.
Lee can do whatever he wants with his life, but I think screwing around on your wife is wrong. It takes real integrity to take your marriage vows seriously. Otherwise why get married? Marriage isn't for everyone.
Glad to hear Lee wasn't hitting Cathy during their marriage, since I consider myself a fan of hers. In the end, however, people should really just mind there own damn business. There's a lot of gossip that floats around this industry, but unless you know things first-hand you can't really say what someone told you is the absolute truth.
Lee

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2006, 06:45:41 AM »

You blockhead!!  Stop trying to cover for Lee.  Cheating on women isn't cool and very disrespectful and he's an asshole for doing it.  He's  been accused of beating women and if its the case, then these women need to come forward and speak. 

Now as far as you are concerned, you wrote that dumb ass thread about Abba's and Sasha making out.  The only reason you posted that thread was because you were jealous that your tougue wasn't in Sasha's mouth.  Why don't you mind your fucking business and find someone for yourself.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2006, 07:12:13 AM »