Author Topic: Will Israel provoke a war with Iran before they get the A-bomb?  (Read 1161 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Will Israel provoke a war with Iran before they get the A-bomb?
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2024, 08:23:14 AM »
It all depends on what a win looks like in people's opinions. For example, some say Israel already lost in Gaza for many reasons, one being the world community's view of Israel and Jews has now permanently shifted to the negative, no longer can they invoke the Holocaust defence for everything bad they do. They are forever genociders now, that's what the world community thinks.

As I've said from the beginning, this was the aim of Hamas' attacks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2024, 04:20:47 PM »
As I've said from the beginning, this was the aim of Hamas' attacks.

Sure.

But never was Israel's aim a country with Palestinians, from the founding of the state until now. The aim has always been a country for Jews only. Now they have the excuse to finally implement the final solution. Of course the world community isn't buying the rationale for attacking and starving the civilians. Even without terror attacks would the Jews want a two state solution? Of course not. So how was that mustachioed fella morally wrong when you are copying the plan?

If someone would bother to read this,

https://www.unz.com/mhudson/the-truth-about-the-destruction-of-gaza/

I'd like to hear arguments on why the fella is wrong. He says, from his supposed personal experience, that the plan has always been to ethnically cleanse the area and the US has always backed it 100%. All that talk by the US about the two state solution has always been just all out BS. Now Biden is criticising Israel's handling of the conflict but that is just for domestic PR purposes, there are no ultimatums, no pulling of support. I think Hudson is right.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2024, 07:49:09 AM »
Sure.

But never was Israel's aim a country with Palestinians, from the founding of the state until now. The aim has always been a country for Jews only. Now they have the excuse to finally implement the final solution. Of course the world community isn't buying the rationale for attacking and starving the civilians. Even without terror attacks would the Jews want a two state solution? Of course not. So how was that mustachioed fella morally wrong when you are copying the plan?

If someone would bother to read this,

https://www.unz.com/mhudson/the-truth-about-the-destruction-of-gaza/

I'd like to hear arguments on why the fella is wrong. He says, from his supposed personal experience, that the plan has always been to ethnically cleanse the area and the US has always backed it 100%. All that talk by the US about the two state solution has always been just all out BS. Now Biden is criticising Israel's handling of the conflict but that is just for domestic PR purposes, there are no ultimatums, no pulling of support. I think Hudson is right.

I think a 'Two State Solution' would be suicidal for Israel. I don't believe Israel would realistically support this, but rather drag it out as long as possible.

If I were living there, I would probably not want that ever to happen, as an independent Palestinian state would mean no longer having control and complete access to the West Bank (and its government).

This would mean Iran and every other Islamic militant group could set-up base there, on almost all of Israel's land borders, and I have no doubt would install far more powerful missile firing sites which would make the damage from the homemade rockets from Gaza look like a joke.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2024, 07:52:37 AM »
No one wants Mussies living next door....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2024, 09:16:05 AM »
No one wants Mussies living next door....

Yup!  Fuque islime.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2024, 09:27:38 AM »
I think a 'Two State Solution' would be suicidal for Israel. I don't believe Israel would realistically support this, but rather drag it out as long as possible.

If I were living there, I would probably not want that ever to happen, as an independent Palestinian state would mean no longer having control and complete access to the West Bank (and its government).

This would mean Iran and every other Islamic militant group could set-up base there, on almost all of Israel's land borders, and I have no doubt would install far more powerful missile firing sites which would make the damage from the homemade rockets from Gaza look like a joke.

I can see Israel's POV for sure, although I think the security issue is probably secondary. They just don't want Mussies there for any reason. Just like they'd prefer all of the surrounding states to go away.

But it smells when they say they have the most moral army in the world. They have no problem whatsoever with Genocide. But how can they then cry about the Holocaust, they put women and children in the ovens! Yeah but what about the Palestinian children? Have to do it to get at Hamas I suppose, they all hate Jews anyway, every Palestinian does as a matter of fact. Yeah and Jews weren't a threat to Hitler's vision of Germany? They only declared war on Germany.