Author Topic: Gaspari super drive: anyone else throwing up?  (Read 6110 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Gaspari super drive: anyone else throwing up?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 08:49:37 PM »
remember this stuff ;D

yep.....high school LOL

nothin like the "stack" of carboforce fruit punch, hot stuff and cybergenics!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2014, 05:39:01 AM »
yep.....high school LOL

nothin like the "stack" of carboforce fruit punch, hot stuff and cybergenics!

Right out of college, got some "original" HS. The special stuff. Man, it was amazing. I now know why. After the first two tubs, it was never the same.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2014, 05:41:57 AM »
I guess everyone reacts differently. N.O. Explode helped me lose 60 pounds.

It worked great for me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 05:08:08 AM »
Right out of college, got some "original" HS. The special stuff. Man, it was amazing. I now know why. After the first two tubs, it was never the same.

HS was an industry trailblazer for spiking the first batches to hit the shelves with nice oral anabolics that you'll actually feel. lol... well, them and met-rx.

gaspari nutrition has HS to thank

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 05:11:53 AM »
HS was an industry trailblazer for spiking the first batches to hit the shelves with nice oral anabolics that you'll actually feel. lol... well, them and met-rx.

gaspari nutrition has HS to thank

I know that now, and I still remember the feeling it gave me in the gym: like I wanted to destroy the weights. It was out of this world. My first gear, at 20 years! Took me almost 30 more years to dip my toe back in.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2014, 05:27:12 AM »
I don't use them anymore except for the ON Ami-NO Energy. That when used non daily can still give you a slight kick due to the caffeine and some nice pump. The best part is how good it tastes.

I MISS the days of the original Ripped Force. That was the ultimate pre workout drink. Not worth getting Ultimate Orange back then, I always just loved the way the ephedra/caffeine kicked in the drink form. Get a few for the week and take when I got home from work or school and get ready to go to the gym. Anyone else miss that stuff?????

MDN

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2014, 11:14:32 AM »
I'm scared to take supplements now that most of them source out their materials from China. I just bought a container of whey protein in Costco because it said on it manufactured in the US but in small print it said ingredients obtained internationally.  WTF does that double talk mean. They got a huge shipment of whey protein from China then they put it in the tub in the US so it's manufactured in the US? Remember China is the country that poisoned their own babies selling formula with impurities.  

Disposable culture of plastics & crapola.  Nothing is as advertised.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2014, 03:20:24 PM »
I'm scared to take supplements now that most of them source out their materials from China. I just bought a container of whey protein in Costco because it said on it manufactured in the US but in small print it said ingredients obtained internationally.  WTF does that double talk mean. They got a huge shipment of whey protein from China then they put it in the tub in the US so it's manufactured in the US? Remember China is the country that poisoned their own babies selling formula with impurities.  

Good point about China - little to no quality controls. They're like the wild west over there. And too many of their public companies don't mind cooking the books either.  :-\
A