Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 49091 times)

cqfd

• Getbig II
  • cylindrical waists suck!
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2006, 08:14:21 PM »
Aiming 5% while being natural is not sensible. Hardcore dieting makes naturals lose too much muscle. To be around 8% should be the goal in my opinion.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2006, 08:15:37 PM »
Ernie Richards....5'8 211 at this show in 2002. Been training with him for 15 years. HEs lifetime natty tested urine/poly all the time. Plus hes my brother basically. Sorry TA just bacause your a genetic chimp doesnt mean others are. Hes the guy on the right in first pic

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2006, 08:41:29 PM »
Musclemania hahahahah

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »
Anyone...........(GH15 included), that speaks in absolutes in automatically wrong. There are exceptions to every rule. All I have to do is look in the mirror and I see a natural who isn't fat that weighs 245 lbs. with 19.5 in arms, a 35 in. waist and a 51 in chest. Now is the time all of you douchebags and jump in and tell me how fat I am to knock me down a few notches, because you don't carry the muscle I do. Iv'e seen T/A's pics at 240 lbs. and I don't carry half as much fat as he did when he wasn't dieted down. Adonis, for someone who seems to have an inquisitive and open mind, why do you insist that your genetic limitations apply to everyone? Never mind me....look at some of the running backs and safeties in the NFL. These guys are thick, very muscular 220-240 pound men that put EVERYONE  here to shame. To say "There are no true naturals over 200 lbs." is fvcking ludicrous, and actually subsribing to that train of thought is laughable.

Exactly!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2006, 09:40:15 PM »
Because protein synthesis ability in the human body don't vary by individual, differentiation is at the species level with some genetic variation between races.

So 115lb Monica Brandt and 290lb Marcus Ruhl synthesize protein at the same rate?

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2006, 09:48:36 PM »
Ernie Richards looks about 190 pounds in that pic, not 211 at 5'8".

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2006, 09:51:33 PM »
adonis, you lacugh at musclemania bacause you know you would never place in a show--please, I DARE YOU (here im talking down to your level now) I DOUBLE DARE YOU TOO, do ANY SHOW> VINCE G, has more muscle than you!!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2006, 10:01:54 PM »
adonis, you lacugh at musclemania bacause you know you would never place in a show--please, I DARE YOU (here im talking down to your level now) I DOUBLE DARE YOU TOO, do ANY SHOW> VINCE G, has more muscle than you!!
Ouch!
-

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2006, 10:04:16 PM »
Ernie Richards....5'8 211 at this show in 2002. Been training with him for 15 years. HEs lifetime natty tested urine/poly all the time. Plus hes my brother basically. Sorry TA just bacause your a genetic chimp doesnt mean others are. Hes the guy on the right in first pic

dehydration works wonders too, there bodyfat isnt nothing special, its the fact that they dehydrate themselves i would be super cut if i cut my water for a day
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2006, 11:19:04 PM »
i better start typing in russian or german because the locos on this site still dont get 70% of what im saying,,,

let me write in capitals now so it is clearer.

ADONIS IS WHERE IS ENDS NATURALLY. ADONIS IS 165 POUNDS AT 5% AND THIS IS, AS I SAID, WHERE IS ENDS NATURALLY.

NOW IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT MY POST YOU WILL FIND THE LITTLE SENTENCE SOMEWHERE IN THERE THAT SAYS "+10-15LB". WHAT DID I MEAN BY THAT?,,,,

,,,ADONIS, IF YOUNG ENOUGH, CAN STILL ADD NATURALLY ANOTHER 10-15LB OF LEAN MUSCLE TO HIS FRAME,,,WHICH WILL PUT HIM AT 180LB MARK AT 5-6% NATURALLY. A PERSON AT 5'9 WHO CAN GET NATURALLY TO THOSE NUMBERS (NATURALLY NOT CLEAN!)  SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF  QUITE LUCKY. (I CONSIDER M1T A DRUG BY THE WAY)

ADONIS WILL GET IN THE GYM RIGHT NOW AT 185-190LB,,9-10% WHICH IS QUITE RESPECTABLE NATURALLY. IF YOUNG ENOUGH AND 10-15LB ADDED TO WHAT I SEE IN PICTURES OF HIM,,,HE CAN ENTER A GYM AT 200LB 10% NATURALLY AT THE FINAL STAGE OF HIS NATURAL DEVELOPMENT WHICH IS PHENOMINAL FOR A 5'9er.

THIS IS WHERE IS ENDS FOLKS.

*the other guy i see in those pics the 5'8 200+  is more juiced than an orange juice ;). clean is NOT natural! once you go on,, you will never look the same again. never! might shrink some,,,but your body changes,,your lean muscle mass increase from only sleeping and eating...add good training and you  have a beast.

fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2006, 11:27:11 PM »
i better start typing in russian or german because the locos on this site still dont get 70% of what im saying,,,

let me write in capitals now so it is clearer.

ADONIS IS WHERE IS ENDS NATURALLY. ADONIS IS 165 POUNDS AT 5% AND THIS IS, AS I SAID, WHERE IS ENDS NATURALLY.

NOW IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT MY POST YOU WILL FIND THE LITTLE SENTENCE SOMEWHERE IN THERE THAT SAYS "+10-15LB". WHAT DID I MEAN BY THAT?,,,,

,,,ADONIS, IF YOUNG ENOUGH, CAN STILL ADD NATURALLY ANOTHER 10-15LB OF LEAN MUSCLE TO HIS FRAME,,,WHICH WILL PUT HIM AT 180LB MARK AT 5-6% NATURALLY. A PERSON AT 5'9 WHO CAN GET NATURALLY TO THOSE NUMBERS (NATURALLY NOT CLEAN!)  SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF  QUITE LUCKY. (I CONSIDER M1T A DRUG BY THE WAY)

ADONIS WILL GET IN THE GYM RIGHT NOW AT 185-190LB,,9-10% WHICH IS QUITE RESPECTABLE NATURALLY. IF YOUNG ENOUGH AND 10-15LB ADDED TO WHAT I SEE IN PICTURES OF HIM,,,HE CAN ENTER A GYM AT 200LB 10% NATURALLY AT THE FINAL STAGE OF HIS NATURAL DEVELOPMENT WHICH IS PHENOMINAL FOR A 5'9er.

THIS IS WHERE IS ENDS FOLKS.

*the other guy i see in those pics the 5'8 200+  is more juiced than an orange juice ;). clean is NOT natural! once you go on,, you will never look the same again. never! might shrink some,,,but your body changes,,your lean muscle mass increase from only sleeping and eating...add good training and you  have a beast.

I agree totally.
MY goal is set at about EXACTLY what you said in your above post.  I have no delusion like the majority of people on this site.  They are tilting at windmills.

I am still young enough to add that 10-15 and that is what I am doing.  I am on course for that.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2006, 12:32:21 AM »
Mr. Intenseone is only 5'6 or 5'7 and he said that (in the pictures that he posts) that he was over 200, and clean, and he sure looks about 5-6%. He has never been known to lie here on GetBig......what about that gh15? what about that TA?
Cam ad mi

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2006, 12:43:11 AM »
TA's not at 5-6%. Single digit, yes, but not 5-6%. A good buddy of mine lived with one of the football players at Purdue one year, and the guy was ripped to shreds, natural, and 205, at about 5' 10"-11". Look at college athletes and you'll see a good number of guys like that. Everyone's limitations are different. There are plenty of us on this board who outweigh TA and though not as cut as he is now, if we were we'd still be bigger and heavier than him. That doesn't diminish his accomplishments, it's just that everyone's different. Like it or not, we're not all in the same boat genetically. Just because you're not the absolute very best at something, doesn't mean it's not worth doing, and it doesn't mean that those that are luckier than you are cheating or need to be torn down.
I min/max my physique

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2006, 12:58:45 AM »
Mr. Intenseone is only 5'6 or 5'7 and he said that (in the pictures that he posts) that he was over 200, and clean, and he sure looks about 5-6%. He has never been known to lie here on GetBig......what about that gh15? what about that TA?

What Intenseone said was that he was clean for the show.

I don't think he said he was lifetime natural before it.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2006, 01:02:19 AM »
Because protein synthesis ability in the human body don't vary by individual, differentiation is at the species level with some genetic variation between races.

There's more to maximum genetic muscle mass capacity than 'protein synthesis ability'.

Some people just have A LOT more muscle than others genetically. An simple example of this is the calf muscle. Some people have tiny calves and others have massive calves. All the other muscles of the body are just as genetically determined as the calf muscle. You can have a person that has most of their muscles larger than the average (like my samoan friend), does it not make sense that if started training, after a period that they will end up with larger muscles than someone who started with smaller muscles (True Adonis for example).

Couple this with high testosterone levels (the fact that there is a wide variation in the amount of testosterone and the way your body utilises testosterone) and you can see how some people can be much more muscular than most (average genetic) people could hope to be naturally.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2006, 01:50:05 AM »
Lee Priest competed at about 154 lbs. at 5'4" before he started juicing. You love to look at things proportionately TA, so I bet it's easy to see that if he gained the extra 6-7" to match your height he would dwarf you.
I min/max my physique

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2006, 03:39:06 AM »
what a stupid thread. my friend from high school who got out of the marines not too long ago has 18 inch arms with no type of diet he has abs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2006, 04:08:37 AM »

TA's not at 5-6%. Single digit, yes, but not 5-6%. A good buddy of mine lived with one of the football players at Purdue one year, and the guy was ripped to shreds, natural, and 205, at about 5' 10"-11". Look at college athletes and you'll see a good number of guys like that. Everyone's limitations are different. There are plenty of us on this board who outweigh TA and though not as cut as he is now, if we were we'd still be bigger and heavier than him. That doesn't diminish his accomplishments, it's just that everyone's different. Like it or not, we're not all in the same boat genetically. Just because you're not the absolute very best at something, doesn't mean it's not worth doing, and it doesn't mean that those that are luckier than you are cheating or need to be torn down.

he said she said,,,a known issue when it comes to bodybuilders and or fitness entusiastics. 5'7 does not walk around at 200 lb at 6% period,, unless he was and/or is on hormones. "clean" guys that take breaks from using hormones,, are still very much hormonized,,infact they  respond a lot better to the products since they give their body a break from time to time. thats that.

natural is very diff from clean. some people just take their physiqe up to 200lb mark and then go off and maintain it but they are NOT natural any more and be sure about  the fact they dont walk around  at 6% no matter how fast their metabolizm is and no matter what excuse of stomack deasease they give you. those same people most of the time declaire themselves as naturals since they were juicing their ass off 2 years ago and now days are "out of the game". dont let the american bodybuilder fool you!  the foreign bodybuilders are more open about steroid use.

now,, ta in the pics i see is about 6% give or take 1%. in addition to that pay attention to the group of people you are talking about,,,,AMERICAN COLLEGE,,,TOP COLLEGE!,,, ATHLETES,,,the worst juicers out there,,,the ones who will take anything and everything,,,,my MAIN MAIN MAIN money makers are those college athletes/guys. they will sell their mom and their dad for muscle at this age and they pretty much do.

again the problem  today is not the college any more because every one does hormones in college,,,from frat guys who abuse it drasticlly in  order to look decent and get pussy and in many cases rape,,,to the  average athlete in usa college,,, college is not the problem,,it used to be in mid 90s.

the recent problem in usa is the highschools. today 16 year olds are going on hormones on a regular basis. they do not wait till they are 18,,its too late,,,they want to be bigger,,,stronger,,,impress the dumb whores in highschool,,,and get a pass on their studies which you will in no where america kinda town  if you are an "athlete"

they want it now,,,they dont have time to wait because 18 is too late for them to get a ticket out of town. ofcourse no need to say that 90% of them end up in the local gym 10 years later as the average joe calling themselves naturals ;)

the story of hormones in usa as of 2006 is so severe it cant be told in one simple post. youd be surprized how many girls using hormones in usa now days.

***ALL THE WEIGHTS IM TALKING ABOUT ARE FOR GUYS AT THE HEIGHT OF 5'10 OR LESS. ADD 7 POUNDS PER EXTRA INCH OF HEIGHT ABOVE 5'10.
fallen angel

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2006, 04:25:54 AM »
I agree totally.
MY goal is set at about EXACTLY what you said in your above post.  I have no delusion like the majority of people on this site.  They are tilting at windmills.

I am still young enough to add that 10-15 and that is what I am doing.  I am on course for that.
TA...you are only 5'9?  I thought you were taller

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2006, 04:58:50 AM »
No!

In those "rory pics" he was in the 160 and below!

He will tell you that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2006, 05:01:13 AM »
what a stupid thread. my friend from high school who got out of the marines not too long ago has 18 inch arms with no type of diet he has abs.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I love how all these supposed ripped giants all seem to exist in some imaginary High School where they all played football.
LOLOLLLLLLLLLL ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO Too Funny.

Yet you guys can`t even produce one picture of anyone that meets the criteria.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2006, 05:03:49 AM »

he said she said,,,a known issue when it comes to bodybuilders and or fitness entusiastics. 5'7 does not walk around at 200 lb at 6% period,, unless he was and/or is on hormones. "clean" guys that take breaks from using hormones,, are still very much hormonized,,infact they  respond a lot better to the products since they give their body a break from time to time. thats that.

natural is very diff from clean. some people just take their physiqe up to 200lb mark and then go off and maintain it but they are NOT natural any more and be sure about  the fact they dont walk around  at 6% no matter how fast their metabolizm is and no matter what excuse of stomack deasease they give you. those same people most of the time declaire themselves as naturals since they were juicing their ass off 2 years ago and now days are "out of the game". dont let the american bodybuilder fool you!  the foreign bodybuilders are more open about steroid use.

now,, ta in the pics i see is about 6% give or take 1%. in addition to that pay attention to the group of people you are talking about,,,,AMERICAN COLLEGE,,,TOP COLLEGE!,,, ATHLETES,,,the worst juicers out there,,,the ones who will take anything and everything,,,,my MAIN MAIN MAIN money makers are those college athletes/guys. they will sell their mom and their dad for muscle at this age and they pretty much do.

again the problem  today is not the college any more because every one does hormones in college,,,from frat guys who abuse it drasticlly in  order to look decent and get pussy and in many cases rape,,,to the  average athlete in usa college,,, college is not the problem,,it used to be in mid 90s.

the recent problem in usa is the highschools. today 16 year olds are going on hormones on a regular basis. they do not wait till they are 18,,its too late,,,they want to be bigger,,,stronger,,,impress the dumb whores in highschool,,,and get a pass on their studies which you will in no where america kinda town  if you are an "athlete"

they want it now,,,they dont have time to wait because 18 is too late for them to get a ticket out of town. ofcourse no need to say that 90% of them end up in the local gym 10 years later as the average joe calling themselves naturals ;)

the story of hormones in usa as of 2006 is so severe it cant be told in one simple post. youd be surprized how many girls using hormones in usa now days.

***ALL THE WEIGHTS IM TALKING ABOUT ARE FOR GUYS AT THE HEIGHT OF 5'10 OR LESS. ADD 7 POUNDS PER EXTRA INCH OF HEIGHT ABOVE 5'10.

Good post.  These people just don`t realize because they are EXTREMELY delusional.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2006, 05:04:45 AM »
"hey there big boy I want to take a photo of your ripped muscular physique to show to the boys at the message boards"

"what the hell you homo geek!"

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2006, 05:51:58 AM »
t-mag is the worst site on the web for bodybuilding. their only focus is on selling supps, and bad ones at that, anyone remember their myostatin inhibitor, that they swore will make you look like ronnie coleman in a month, if not take more. hahahaha pathetic.

nothing against ct, the man has to make a living, but t-mag are the devil !

i strongly disagree with gh15 and adonis, i know many naturals that are over 200 lbs ripped without gear. i am one myself, and know many more. weight is just a number, bones, water, etc can all weight more or less depending on the individual.
175lbs by 31st July

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2006, 06:01:21 AM »

Good post.  These people just don`t realize because they are EXTREMELY delusional.

with all of your talk you still came in 2nd.  You were second best, what does say about your genetics and training methods?
Here comes the money shot