Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 872 times)

dogpound

• Getbig II
Hey guys!
« on: December 12, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »
I have never done any gear,not yet anyway. Just wondering, thinking back before you started juicing is anything different than you thought it would be, like side effects or gains or the way they make you feel. What I am getting at is the whole dark side thing what you thought it would be before you started using steroids.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:50:04 AM »
I don't think any difference but appearance! I use to have acne problems but I take good care of myself so virtually no back acne/shoulder acne and I shave! Gains are on point, of course I don't want to be too big for my body, but def better than I could have imagined. My mental state, little shaking, a lot things changing but has no relation to juice, I'm getting married, I got court, work is crazy, starting college again, just a lot to deal with but I think it almost calms me more!
muscle

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
I have never done any gear,not yet anyway. Just wondering, thinking back before you started juicing is anything different than you thought it would be, like side effects or gains or the way they make you feel. What I am getting at is the whole dark side thing what you thought it would be before you started using steroids.

No darkside for me, I actually feel way better than I ever have. My system crashed so I did not have a choice. Started with HRT and them moved to my own dosing. When I increased my dosages and added other compounds, felt like a million bucks! I admit, for years I was ignorant when it came to gear, only going off hearing how bad they are for you. Once I started researching myself, those myths disappeared.

No bad sides to report on my end. Been nothing but a wonderful journey!  ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 12:04:15 PM »
i wouldnt get your hopes too built up for the results, soon as your on youl soon realise there not magic pills that produce monsters...

im in two ways of thinking, some days i wish id went on earlier and much heavier and some days i wish i never went on at all !!