Author Topic: What do you think of this mother?  (Read 7393 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: What do you think of this mother?
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 02:37:06 PM »
You might be right. I did ask for approval. I play well with girls. -Always have. Would you put in a good word for me?

Sorry I must have missed it?  So you agree to the guidelines of this board?  If so, you'll be approved!
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »
Erm.  I once did this sperm in a condom thing.  It's funny how they just whip em off and leave them piled up next to the bed...

I was maybe 42 and the guy was (he said), 27, a Colombian Salsa Dancer Teacher, hot as hell, 6'3'' and totally gorgeous.  But I've never wanted a child.  If I had, he'd have been perfecto DNA.

I tied a knot in a condom or two and put them in the freezer.  I can't remember whether I had the spermicide johnnies (yes his name was Juan) or the anti-latex anti-allergy condoms or what.  (Apparantly sperm dies after contact with air and with latex?

Boris Becker Tennis Man was forced to admit paternity when a groupie sucked him off in a cupboard in a nightclub.  How did she manage that?  Did she gob into the turkey baster as soon as he turned away?  Same with Justin Beiber (allegedly).

What I did was not wrong.  I just kept the frozen sperm in the freezer till he showed up again.  They always come back.  I just said to him, Look, you cannot be leaving these condoms all over the gaff.  Please in future flush it down the toilet.  If you put it under the tap for a sec and add an inch of water to your spunk it'll definitely flush, if you don't it might float around for a bit.  Just deal with it.  Be careful in future, you're lucky.  You might have had a sad weird desperate for a baby approaching past-it woman here, but you haven't, so take care.  He blushed and we fucked like silly for a few more weeks and danced naked again and again. True story.

But there are some sad 39+ wanna-be-mums out there.  I'm so thankful I'm too selfish to attempt parenting.

xL

Liz Jones' story (see above) is almost certainly a lie.  She's doing journalistic bulls**t to gain readership. 

If it's not all made up, the blokes involved who left used condoms on the bedside table should sue her for stealing their sperm.  She should be charged with theft.  Her situation is completely different from mine though, I've always had to shoo them away.  Yeah yeah darlin', we'd make beautiful babies, but put the frigging condom on please ! 

I've been so lucky, I've taught men, not used them.  I've persuaded them to consider parenting as more than just an option.

I feel sorry for her, she probably had to pay those men to come to her bed "I'd bought him enough ready meals, so I thought he owed me". Awful woman, despicable behaviour.

Linda, this should probably be moved to the sex board.  I'll leave it here for a bit before moving it in case you would rather delete or edit it (you could always delete or edit it once I move it as well).  I could also move it to General if you prefer.
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »
I think Motherhood or lack of it as a subject to be discussed only on our Girly Board?  Please don't move me.  

I'm just being utterly truthful and very very honest and so too is the bloke who made a perfect baby with his wonderful partner on the rug in front of the fire.

Please don't move us from our Girly Board.  I dislike every other board.  If you re-read the thread you'll see that W* is confuddling it but the rest of it almost makes sense.  

Wanting or not wanting to get preggers is I suggest, a Girly matter.

please and thank you
kisses and hugs
xxxLinda

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 02:51:10 PM »
Sorry I must have missed it?  So you agree to the guidelines of this board?  If so, you'll be approved!

Yes I agree to the guidelines of this board. Thanks in advance for the approval.  :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 02:59:35 PM »
Yes I agree to the guidelines of this board. Thanks in advance for the approval.  :)

You're welcome!  Will go add you to the approved list now.
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 03:03:20 PM »
I think Motherhood or lack of it as a subject to be discussed only on our Girly Board?  Please don't move me.  

I'm just being utterly truthful and very very honest and so too is the bloke who made a perfect baby with his wonderful partner on the rug in front of the fire.

Please don't move us from our Girly Board.  I dislike every other board.  If you re-read the thread you'll see that W* is confuddling it but the rest of it almost makes sense.  

Wanting or not wanting to get preggers is I suggest, a Girly matter.

please and thank you
kisses and hugs
xxxLinda

Actually w8 is always well behaved on this board even when people try to draw her into conflict.

Your post is too wild for this board w/the language and detail, etc.  You know this is the "tame" board.   I can edit it for you if you want to see what I mean?  But sometimes we won't have time for that.
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »
THank you ButterBean, please do what ever you decide.  But can you not see that W9 is the one being confrontational and causing conflict?  I try to ignore him but he follows me around, posts to my every post, and takes umbrage at whatever I say.

I have been very honest and perhaps provocative on the subject of whether to be or not to be a mother.  A thread about a 15-year old girl and whether she has been taught properly is bound to be a topic worthy of discussion.  About Motherhood and parental discipline in general.  About morals.

Perhaps my post upset a sad someone because I was having fun sex and gently described it.  But I was talking about other women stealing men's sperm.  About women desperately wanting to have a child.

Whether or not Boris Becker or Justin Beiber had their sperm stolen is a Girly topic, no?

Delete the lot if you wish.  All of it.  Just delete it, please don't move it.  Forget about it.
Thanks
xL

But warnings to young men to flush their condoms ought to be on our Girly Board.  Where else will they find proper info on women?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 04:39:43 PM »
i actually thought her post was entertaining.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »
THank you ButterBean, please do what ever you decide.  But can you not see that W9 is the one being confrontational and causing conflict?  I try to ignore him but he follows me around, posts to my every post, and takes umbrage at whatever I say.

I have been very honest and perhaps provocative on the subject of whether to be or not to be a mother.  A thread about a 15-year old girl and whether she has been taught properly is bound to be a topic worthy of discussion.  About Motherhood and parental discipline in general.  About morals.

Perhaps my post upset a sad someone because I was having fun sex and gently described it.  But I was talking about other women stealing men's sperm.  About women desperately wanting to have a child.

Whether or not Boris Becker or Justin Beiber had their sperm stolen is a Girly topic, no?

I suspect all you need to do is clean up some of the language, like of "f" word. Although I know a few women who have potty mouths, I got the impression that it isn't acceptable to use crass terms in this forum....where you should show some decorum. LOL!

Delete the lot if you wish.  All of it.  Just delete it, please don't move it.  Forget about it.
Thanks
xL

But warnings to young men to flush their condoms ought to be on our Girly Board.  Where else will they find proper info on women?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2011, 05:40:13 AM »
I kind of think the letter is fake, only because rarely in any relationship is one person so completely right and the other so completely wrong on every point.  But if it is real, then the mother deserves praise and the daughter will just have to grin and bear it until she realizes the quality mother she has.

I further speculate, again assuming the letter is real, that what is influencing the girl's thoughts isn't the media as much as either her friends or cousins who "get to do whatever they want."  Even worse, within every family there is at least one "know it all" aunt or "Dutch" uncle who has no children of her or his own, but is eager to give unsolicited child-rearing advice. 
~

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2011, 11:13:44 AM »
Shit bum bollocks I thought this thread had died a sad and nasty dire death...

I thought STella BB said she'd elete it?

I'm glad I'm not a mother.
xL