Author Topic: Ban Beach Bum  (Read 51164 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ban Beach Bum
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2015, 02:32:59 PM »
Funny little fact: I use a home-brewed plagiarism detection software to scan assignments from my students. Most of it is straight forward, but it has some smarts to spot and highlight patterns that may be missed by a simple linguistic analysis. I'm pretty proud of it.

To make a long story short, I randomly chose 20 "Politics" forum posts by: Dos Equis ("Student D.E."), iwantmass ("Student W.M."), The Coach ("Student T.C."), Agnostic007 ("Student J.B.") and myself, and I ran them through the fancy tool.

The software thinks there's an 11% probability of Dos Equis plagiarizing iwantmass and only a 9% chance of iwantmass plagiarizing Dos Equis - anything less than 20% is way too low in my opinion and likely a false positive. The sample size was small but that knife cuts both ways in this case.

Anyways... I'm watching all of you. ;D

He writes well and his logic is sound (in the posts I've read), so it wouldn't surprise me if you find some similarities.   :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2015, 02:34:12 PM »
Funny little fact: I use a home-brewed plagiarism detection software to scan assignments from my students. Most of it is straight forward, but it has some smarts to spot and highlight patterns that may be missed by a simple linguistic analysis. I'm pretty proud of it.

To make a long story short, I randomly chose 20 "Politics" forum posts by: Dos Equis ("Student D.E."), iwantmass ("Student W.M."), The Coach ("Student T.C."), Agnostic007 ("Student J.B.") and myself, and I ran them through the fancy tool.

The software thinks there's an 11% probability of Dos Equis plagiarizing iwantmass and only a 9% chance of iwantmass plagiarizing Dos Equis - anything less than 20% is way too low in my opinion and likely a false positive. The sample size was small but that knife cuts both ways in this case.

That's actually pretty awesome. If you have time run mine through versus you tbombz etc lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »
It eats you up, you even talk to other people about it. I own your mind LMAO.

You still here?  Taking your beating like a man?  Or is it the drugs?  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2015, 02:39:20 PM »
He writes well and his logic is sound (in the posts I've read), so it wouldn't surprise me if you find some similarities.   :D

His logic is sound, wait your logic is sound?

you/he, jesus, claimed opinion isn't evidence, how stupid is that? want the quote?
You claimed Obama was NOT a christian, you left no doubt.. another idiotic statement..see a pattern? you are both really stupid.

Heyou claimed, that he never made a judgement of obama, heyou was so proud as to state, you remove your bias from the situation.

In the same paragraph, you said I have a negative opinion of him, a judgement, not an observation.. again wrong.. this isn't debatable, the quotes are all laid out nice a neat for you to read.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2015, 02:40:34 PM »
You still here?  Taking your beating like a man?  Or is it the drugs?  

LMAO.....  your mimicking me, that is the highest form of flattery.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2015, 02:42:17 PM »
Strawman hasn't posted in a while. Maybe it's actually him coming to his senses and just doesn't want to admit it so he's posting as a gimmick.

*now would be the time for Ozmo to move this to the conspiracy board since 90% of the posts on here are left conspiracies.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2015, 02:43:46 PM »
Sorry Birther Boy.    :)

Better get out of Oxnard/Ventura before a nuke is set off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2015, 02:47:41 PM »
LMAO.....  your mimicking me, that is the highest form of flattery.

Mimic?  Nah.  I don't smoke dope.  Or anything else. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2015, 02:58:24 PM »

you/he, jesus, claimed opinion isn't evidence, how stupid is that? want the quote?
You claimed Obama was NOT a christian, you left no doubt.. another idiotic statement..see a pattern? you are both really stupid.

Heyou claimed, that he never made a judgement of obama, heyou was so proud as to state, you remove your bias from the situation.

In the same paragraph, you said I have a negative opinion of him, a judgement, not an observation.. again wrong.. this isn't debatable, the quotes are all laid out nice a neat for you to read.

Yes, the quotes are all laid out and no one is agreeing with you.  Your comprehension doesn't allow you to understand any of it, thus why you had a meltdown while doped up last night. Get over it and argue with someone in real life.  I have a feeling they might think you have some sort of social disorder if you do

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2015, 03:00:14 PM »

This is pretty incoherent.  Are you high?  Wait.  Never mind.  Didn't you say you smoke quite a bit of marijuana every day? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2015, 03:25:31 PM »
*now would be the time for Ozmo to move this to the conspiracy board since 90% of the posts on here are left conspiracies.

all those posts from russia times and infowars?  ;)

Wait, those came from you, right?    ???

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2015, 03:28:11 PM »

You should apply for work at the NSA. :)

Present your program and there is a job for you. Probably well paid.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2015, 03:47:04 PM »

Do you think that the sample size of 20 might be too small?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2015, 04:03:01 PM »
Maybe dump this on Ron's board?

This isn't the right board for squabbles...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2015, 04:11:58 PM »

Yeah.  That's where it's going.  I was just giving our resident genius an opportunity to be fully heard on this board before I move it. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2015, 04:24:54 PM »

If you read the first few posts on this thread, I asked him to stop this nonsense as he was making an ass of himself.  He should have just taken his lumps like a man, instead he smoked dope and had a meltdown in wasted shizzo fashion

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2015, 04:31:10 PM »
You should apply for work at the NSA. :)

Pass. I'm allergic to helping the government violate the Constitution and quite happy with my current position.

Present your program and there is a job for you. Probably well paid.

There are plenty of software packages that are a lot more sophisticated. Plus, if I wanted money by the boatload, a job in the private sector is much more likely to deliver.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2015, 04:32:53 PM »
Strawman hasn't posted in a while. Maybe it's actually him coming to his senses and just doesn't want to admit it so he's posting as a gimmick.

I have a friend who lives Paris who was MIA until the following Monday after the attacks (she's fine but had two friends who were injured) and I just didn't feel motivated to get involved in the idiotic pissing matches on this board.  I don't think I've even posted the main board since then.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2015, 05:02:10 PM »
This is pretty incoherent.  Are you high?  Wait.  Never mind.  Didn't you say you smoke quite a bit of marijuana every day? 

yes, it slows me down so I can bare people like you. People who believe the earth is 6000 years old.

I am not ashamed of it you nitwit, lol. You are seriously stupid. What does the endocannabinoid system control dum dum? ever exercise? acute anadamide (you can look it up) increases are part and parcel with enkephalins.

You literally believe the earth is 6000 years old. lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2015, 05:04:22 PM »
yes, it slows me down so I can bare people like you. People who believe the earth is 6000 years old.

I am not ashamed of it you nitwit, lol. You are seriously stupid. What does the endocannabinoid system control dum dum? ever exercise? acute anadamide (you can look it up) increases are part and parcel with enkephalins.

You literally believe the earth is 6000 years old. lol.

Really?  Can you quote me? 

You're not ashamed of smoking quite a bit of marijuana every day?  Maybe that's because the drugs cloud your ability to see what a fool you make of yourself.  I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.   :-\

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2015, 05:06:38 PM »
Pass. I'm allergic to helping the government violate the Constitution and quite happy with my current position.

There are plenty of software packages that are a lot more sophisticated. Plus, if I wanted money by the boatload, a job in the private sector is much more likely to deliver.

It's likely completely useless here, the sample size is small, the variation absurd based on the thread and person being adressed, I would imagine comparing posts adressing particular member makes much more sense, what is the algorithm based on?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2015, 05:20:21 PM »

You're not ashamed of smoking quite a bit of marijuana every day?  Maybe that's because the drugs cloud your ability to see what a fool you make of yourself.  I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.   :-\

HAHA I make a living using my head, lol.

Drugs cloud abilities guys, amphetamines clouds the abilites, I am beach bum I believe ben stein and satan and no evolutions. all drugs is bad, cholesterol drugs is drugs.

And just to point out how much of a moron you are, I am currently using MJ in a child (GASP!) with intractable epilepsy (lennox gastaut) people like you are the reason he had to jump through all kinds of red tape. It's helping more the clobazam, topiramate, keppra the keto diet or any combination of drugs I could use. It works because it's a miracle drug, the USA has a patent on neuroprotection. Are you still with me? aka you are dumb and worsen the world for others due to your dumbness, you actively lie, misrepresent and are all around shitty.

Remember the MJ thread where you ate your own words? that was fun also.

I just came home from an ISSP meeting in which side effects of medication caused a kid to pick his eyebrows off (Autistic), come home and fucking play with your mind.... this is a joke, you are a joke, I have to keep my mind busy with something, might as well pick on the creationist. How many years have I been raping you now? going on 5 I would say, or more. Remember Ben Stein's exposed? those were the times.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2015, 05:32:24 PM »
HAHA I make a living using my head, lol.

Drugs cloud abilities guys, amphetamines clouds the abilites, I am beach bum I believe ben stein and satan and no evolutions. all drugs is bad, cholesterol drugs is drugs.

And just to point out how much of a moron you are, I am currently using MJ in a child (GASP!) with intractable epilepsy (lennox gastaut) people like you are the reason he had to jump through all kinds of red tape. It's helping more the clobazam, topiramate, keppra the keto diet or any combination of drugs I could use. It works because it's a miracle drug, the USA has a patent on neuroprotection. Are you still with me? aka you are dumb and worsen the world for others due to your dumbness, you actively lie, misrepresent and are all around shitty.

Remember the MJ thread where you ate your own words? that was fun also.

I just came home from an ISSP meeting in which side effects of medication caused a kid to pick his eyebrows off (Autistic), come home and fucking play with your mind.... this is a joke, you are a joke, I have to keep my mind busy with something, might as well pick on the creationist. How many years have I been raping you now? going on 5 I would say, or more. Remember Ben Stein's exposed? those were the times.

Dang dude.  You are in perpetual meltdown mode.  All this because iwantmass ran circles around you on a message board?  It's ok.  Take a few more puffs and settle down.  This too shall pass.     

As I've said before, using medical terminology does not impress me.  Neither does your habit of posting lengthy articles that you likely haven't read.  Or your purported real life examples.  What I believe is what you post on this board when trying to express yourself, which is sometimes coherent, but other times just plain idiotic.  Like saying people with a high IQ never lie. 

People who are really intelligent avoid making overstatements.  If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know that. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2015, 05:34:58 PM »

Beach bum, you literally posted a video of ben steins exposed, defended it till your death.

Should be easy to just find out, I will take your word for it, how old is the earth? 4.5 billion or 6000?

Here are some of your greatest hits, lol

"We're not animals.  Animals lack common sense.  And just because an animal can't control certain behavior, but humans can, doesn't mean the animal behavior is normal.  Don't really see a comparison."

LMAO!!!

another gem

"If my uncle is really a monkey, why is there a complete absence of transitional fossils?  Logically, if every species evolved from some single-cell creature (or whatever), there would be a plethora of transitional fossils, particularly if we have fossils that are thousands (or as some argue) millions of years old. "

They are all transitional fossils you incredible idiot, LMAO.

"I was shocked to learn as I got older that the "ape men" we see in museums are all made up.  Maybe they're all buried in the same tar pit.   "

You sure sound like a hillbilly.

The sound logic he displays

"I can prove He exists to me, because my prayers are always answered (though not always the way I like and not always as fast as I'd like).  I've tested a number of the guidelines for healthy living, both in terms of food and relationships with other people, and they work.  I pay tithe and have found the money, plus interest, is always returned to me.  I'm raising my children using Biblical principles and I have four solid citizens who should turn into great adult citizens.  You can't take those experiences and say they scientifically prove God exists, but they're good enough for me.   "

Just to verify as it's just easier

I can prove He exists to me, because my prayers are always answered (though not always the way I like and not always as fast as I'd like).  I've tested a number of the guidelines for healthy living, both in terms of food and relationships with other people, and they work.  I pay tithe and have found the money, plus interest, is always returned to me.  I'm raising my children using Biblical principles and I have four solid citizens who should turn into great adult citizens.  You can't take those experiences and say they scientifically prove God exists, but they're good enough for me.   

LOOK AT THIS FUCKIGN MORON, A 7 DAY WEEK WITHOUT THE BIBLE
?  The Bible is a historical book. 

How about this one:  scientifically prove the origin of the seven day week without using the Bible.

This is your mod? a man who thinks ALL HIS PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS ANSWERED lololololololol.

"A "big bang" isn't a wild theory, but a "big bang" that somehow produces a single cell creature that then multiplies into all of the life we have today sounds like . . . science fiction.   "

here he intertwines cosmology with abiogenesis, big banged into a single cell.

This is comedic gold, you are dumber then even I suspected

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2015, 05:36:10 PM »
Dang dude.  You are in perpetual meltdown mode.  All this because iwantmass ran circles around you on a message board?  It's ok.  Take a few more puffs and settle down.  This too shall pass.     

As I've said before, using medical terminology does not impress me.  Neither does your habit of posting lengthy articles that you likely haven't read.  Or your purported real life examples.  What I believe is what you post on this board when trying to express yourself, which is sometimes coherent, but other times just plain idiotic.  Like saying people with a high IQ never lie. 

People who are really intelligent avoid making overstatements.  If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know that. 

Dude read some of your quotes ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D my sides hurt.