Author Topic: THREE PITBULLS KILLS 9 YEAR OLD BOY!!  (Read 9771 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: THREE PITBULLS KILLS 9 YEAR OLD BOY!!
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2022, 11:04:04 AM »
I wouldn't trust any dog alone with kids (esp. pitbulls) . And if it bites a child I'll take it out back and put a bullet in its head so fast it won't even get a chance to lick its lips.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/tennessee-mom-kirstie-jane-bennard-hospitalized-after-her-2-kids-killed-in-pit-bull-attack/

She was asking for it by wearing those revealing clothes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2022, 11:09:19 AM »
thing with pitbulls they dont exhibit normal dog behaviour

These dogs are killing this man yet their tails are wagging

Thats meant to be a sign of playfulness in dogs

shame no one knew to pick the dogs up by the back legs

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2022, 11:23:36 AM »
Pit bulls are a dangerous breed. Should be made illegal to own.
X

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2022, 11:26:34 AM »

It's infuriating how fucking useless the average person is. Literally no one bothers to stop the man from bleeding out with simple tourniquets, and no one bothers to just choke the bloody dogs out.

I'm working with an extremely aggressive Tibetan mastiff in my spare time just now - the owner is just not suited to handle it, though. Most dogs just need calm, sensible leadership, but there's also no denying the massive genetic aspect of breed temperament. When you intentionally select for things like drive and aggressiveness, you end up with a dangerous dog.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2022, 11:29:28 AM »
UK first one illegal second one legal

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2022, 11:56:26 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2022, 01:50:32 PM »
Adult chimpanzee or pitbull as a pet - Pick your venom.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2022, 02:40:16 PM »

I didn’t know about the hind legs ….  My instinct would have been to “ soccer kick “ and punch them! …. (That’s what I was feeling watching this brutal tape and getting pissed off at how useless everyone was!)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2022, 12:57:25 AM »
UK first one illegal second one legal

That 2nd beast looks menacing!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2022, 01:05:05 AM »
Dumb humans should be illegalized. Cant pass a certain IQ test-level, remove 'em from the earth.
Dogs were bred by humans to be a certain way. Not sure how hard it is to keep a dog in a fenced in years, I've been doing it for 40 years.
(And have had 3 rescue Pitbulls).
People who let their dog out and it attacks, person needs to do jail-time. Simple...
(Cant even put away violent criminals these days, never mind any other retards).

After Buddy though, its small-lame dog time in life. Yorkie, Weiner, Boston Terrier (probably), Chihuahua, etc.

Nothing more dangerous than a human  being, especially a braindead one...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2022, 01:24:03 AM »
Dumb humans should be illegalized. Cant pass a certain IQ test-level, remove 'em from the earth.
Dogs were bred by humans to be a certain way. Not sure how hard it is to keep a dog in a fenced in years, I've been doing it for 40 years.
(And have had 3 rescue Pitbulls).
People who let their dog out and it attacks, person needs to do jail-time. Simple...
(Cant even put away violent criminals these days, never mind any other retards).

After Buddy though, its small-lame dog time in life. Yorkie, Weiner, Boston Terrier (probably), Chihuahua, etc.

Nothing more dangerous than a human  being, especially a braindead one...
Hi Joseph Mengele! ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2022, 04:10:20 AM »
I didn’t know about the hind legs ….  My instinct would have been to “ soccer kick “ and punch them! …. (That’s what I was feeling watching this brutal tape and getting pissed off at how useless everyone was!)

It's infuriating how fucking useless the average person is. Literally no one bothers to stop the man from bleeding out with simple tourniquets, and no one bothers to just choke the bloody dogs out.

I'm working with an extremely aggressive Tibetan mastiff in my spare time just now - the owner is just not suited to handle it, though. Most dogs just need calm, sensible leadership, but there's also no denying the massive genetic aspect of breed temperament. When you intentionally select for things like drive and aggressiveness, you end up with a dangerous dog.

Monday morning QB, getbiggers! Everyone is properly fucked in that video until a gun or major league batter shows up. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2022, 04:56:16 AM »
Monday morning QB, getbiggers! Everyone is properly fucked in that video until a gun or major league batter shows up.

Sure, punching and kicking dogs like that when they are in that state of mind is pretty useless, but it's marginally better than standing around like a gormless retard while someone is being killed. Yes, ideally you'd have a gun to use if they're ripping someone apart; however, if it has its teeth sunk into someone, you can rear naked choke it unconscious in the exact same way you'd do to a human.

Same with a simple dog lead slipped tight over its neck - it's a noose when you pull it up tight. It's why you'll notice Cesar Millan (and other sensible dog trainers) always uses a rope dog lead without a collar when he's dealing with dangerous dogs. He can quickly choke it out if he needs to.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2022, 05:35:33 AM »
Sure, punching and kicking dogs like that when they are in that state of mind is pretty useless, but it's marginally better than standing around like a gormless retard while someone is being killed. Yes, ideally you'd have a gun to use if they're ripping someone apart; however, if it has its teeth sunk into someone, you can rear naked choke it unconscious in the exact same way you'd do to a human.

Same with a simple dog lead slipped tight over its neck - it's a noose when you pull it up tight. It's why you'll notice Cesar Millan (and other sensible dog trainers) always uses a rope dog lead without a collar when he's dealing with dangerous dogs. He can quickly choke it out if he needs to.

In Phoenix sum years ago a call came in that 3 pits were attacking children in the street

A Sheriff showed up and unloaded his clip

He said the dogs would retreat and run 25 yards away and then turn back and charge again

He said it was like they demon possessed

He unloaded another clip which finally took them out

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2022, 07:59:38 AM »
In Phoenix sum years ago a call came in that 3 pits were attacking children in the street

A Sheriff showed up and unloaded his clip

He said the dogs would retreat and run 25 yards away and then turn back and charge again

He said it was like they demon possessed

He unloaded another clip which finally took them out

That is what they look like sometimes; it's insane. I had a Boerboel once and it was the same when it perceived a threat. When a handyman crawled under my front window to get to the neighbors' house, it tried (and almost succeeded) to launch itself through the glass to get to him. If you've seen Pit Bulls, Presas, Boerboels, Dogo Argentinos and dogs of that nature in action, you quickly realise how incredibly dangerous they are with the wrong owner. I'd hardly ever recommend any of them as family pets. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2022, 08:08:27 AM »
Looks pretty easy.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2022, 08:43:12 AM »
Yea unfortunately in those situations you have what you have (and 90% of the time that is nothing ) … you got to at least try to save the person (versus standing there watching) and that’s the bottom line

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2022, 08:50:12 AM »
Yea unfortunately in those situations you have what you have (and 90% of the time that is nothing ) … you got to at least try to save the person (versus standing there watching) and that’s the bottom line

Thank God I live in an open carry state

When I’m not at home if a piece isn’t on me it’s in my car

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2022, 08:58:05 AM »

Yeah, but you have to remember that 'G_Thang' doesn't have the strength in his arms to blood-choke a 60 lb dog that's already distracted. He'd be better off offering it a blast of his crack pipe instead.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2022, 09:15:22 PM »
That is what they look like sometimes; it's insane. I had a Boerboel once and it was the same when it perceived a threat. When a handyman crawled under my front window to get to the neighbors' house, it tried (and almost succeeded) to launch itself through the glass to get to him. If you've seen Pitbulls, Presas, Boerboels, Dogo Argentinos and dogs of that nature in action, you quickly realise how incredibly dangerous they are with the wrong owner. I'd hardly ever recommend any of them as family pets.

I've seen good and bad Pits.

The problem is that they have an insane ability to kill and do massive damage.

Very few breeds have this ability.

Plus they have the "thug" aspect and most of the people that own them are retards trying to look hard.

Carry a piece, pop a cap in them. No better or worse than a dindu IMO.

I'd have no problem blowing the head off any pit attacking a human.

Watched a 12 year old boy almost die when i was a teen. It was a "good dog" and was never "aggressive". Until that day.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2022, 12:46:54 PM »
I've seen good and bad Pits.

The problem is that they have an insane ability to kill and do massive damage.

Very few breeds have this ability.

Plus they have the "thug" aspect and most of the people that own them are retards trying to look hard.

Carry a piece, pop a cap in them. No better or worse than a dindu IMO.

I'd have no problem blowing the head off any pit attacking a human.

Watched a 12 year old boy almost die when i was a teen. It was a "good dog" and was never "aggressive". Until that day.

I agree. I'm not well enough to think of a more suitable articulation so I'll just say that I feel spiritually bonded to dogs; however, to stop some innocent young person getting their face torn off, I'd shoot it as well. Perhaps it would be better for real Pit Bulls to not exist. And by that I mean that it should be illegal to breed them as opposed to euthanizing them.

Real Pit Bulls - not the giant mastiff crossbreeds or little fat things - were bred to be friendly to humans and extremely dog-aggressive. This is so that the cowards in the pit with them could pull them off the other dog once it ripped it apart. That drive and aggression, though, makes them extremely dangerous with the wrong owner. It is in their genes. And as you stated - these are status dogs. Every wannabe hardman wants to get one and show off how unstable it is.

PhilWynn

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2022, 09:19:01 PM »
oh my god, it's awful!

muscleforrent

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2022, 11:41:23 AM »
Sounds Like those doggies had a lot to eat that night. The Kid probably provoked the dogs. Pitt Bulls Rock!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2022, 03:59:26 PM »
: