Author Topic: SPECIAL ALERT: MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1613 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
SPECIAL ALERT: MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 15, 2022, 03:13:39 PM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW,

Goodmorrow,

Friends, brothers and sisters, I have some extremely disturbing news!

While helping out with humanitarian aid on the Poland/Ukraine border my account was hacked. According to IT my account was being logged into from someone in Calgary Alberta Canada five months ago.

While I can't say much at this time, Ron and a special taskforce have been tirelessly working to figure this problem out. This is not the first time and I believe it will not be be the last since there are some that just can't stand being happy and spreading positive reinforcement to others.

I apologize to anyone this "unknown bandit" has attacked and rest assured "they", "he" or "she" will pay the price with a lifetime ban.

As always...

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: SPECIAL ALERT: MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 03:23:45 PM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Goodmorrow,

While helping out with humanitarian aid on the Poland/Ukraine border my account was hacked. According to IT my account was being logged into from someone in Calgary Alberta Canada five months ago.

While I can't say much at this time, Ron and a special taskforce have been tirelessly working to figure this problem out. This is not the first time and I believe it will not be be the last since there are some that just can't stand being happy and spreading positive reinforcement to others.

I apologize to anyone this "unknown bandit" has attacked and rest assured "they", "he" or "she" will pay the price with a lifetime ban.

As always...

C unt should be banned!
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 05:32:43 PM »
what happened to the "live chat" you were going to have

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 06:20:25 PM »
Someone hacked your account and posted in exactly the same style as you, promising an AMA that never happened?

What are the odds someone would be that horrible?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: SPECIAL ALERT: MY ANUS WAS RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 06:31:19 PM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Goodmorrow,

While helping out with humanitarian aid on the Poland/Ukraine border my anus was raped. According to IT my anus was being penetrated by someone in Calgary Alberta Canada five months ago.

As always...

:o

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 01:01:26 PM »
did this canadian hacker have a 7.45" parsh of peace to be sent to OMR for validation?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 05:54:25 PM »
did this canadian hacker have a 7.45" parsh of peace to be sent to OMR for validation?

I believe the connoisseur of fishy slit you are referencing is famous for his 6.45" parsh of peace to be sent to OMR for validation.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 03:47:15 PM »
Goodmorrow,

Keeping you up to date with the investigation, I can't really say much but its still on going.

For all of you asking, the gifts, PM's of encouragement just warmed my heart...Thank you.

FOR THE VOICE OF THE POSITIVE....

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2022, 03:53:18 PM »
Goodmorrow,

Keeping you up to date with the investigation, I can't really say much but its still on going.

For all of you asking, the gifts, PM's of encouragement just warmed my heart...Thank you.

FOR THE VOICE OF THE POSITIVE....

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome brother.  Stay strong!!