Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 82564 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #575 on: November 29, 2022, 11:36:11 PM »

By "us" do you mean that you identify with right-wing extremist? Not sure this is something a reasonable person would want. But, if the description fits, wear it.

The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade. Of particular concern are white supremacists andanti-government extremists, such as militia groups and so-called sovereign citizens interested in plotting attacks against government, racial, religious, and political targets in the United States.

What is your definition of "right-wing" and "far-right"? 

Also, have you noticed the media repeatedly uses those terms but almost never use the terms "left-wing" or "far-left"? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #576 on: November 30, 2022, 08:27:18 AM »
Rhodes went from shooting himself in the eye to shooting himself in the foot by having to hop on the stand in his own defense.  Should have taken his attorney's advice when they said it was a bad idea.

---
Oath Keepers founder's estranged wife 'beyond happy' for his Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy conviction: 'I am thrilled that he's finally facing justice.

Tasha Adams, the estranged wife of Oath Keepers' founder Elmer Stewart Rhodes, was "thrilled" to learn of her husband's conviction related to the January 6 Capitol riot on Tuesday.

A federal jury in Washington, DC, on Tuesday, convicted Rhodes and Kelly Meggs, another member of the Oath Keepers militia group, of seditious conspiracy to prevent the inauguration of President Joe Biden — a plot that led to the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.

It's the most significant verdict to have come out of the wide range of ongoing criminal investigations and trials related to the riot.

"I am beyond happy," Adams told Insider. "He has absolutely never had to face a consequence in his entire life. This will be the very first time. He's spent his life making others pay; this was past due for him."

Adams previously told Insider about Rhodes' temper and physical and emotional abusive tendencies against some of their six children.

The two met in Las Vegas in 1991 and married three years later. Throughout their relationship, Adams said Rhodes was controlling and often snapped at her and the children.

"He just viciously pushed every psychological button after just the slightest request of him," Adams said, adding that he would also grab their children's upper arms or hit them while no one was looking.

When Rhodes was arrested in January, Adams said she felt relief knowing that Rhodes was behind bars. With Rhodes' conviction on Tuesday, Adams now feels her husband is facing proper repercussions.

"I am thrilled that he's finally facing justice," she said.

Rhodes' and Meggs' convictions are a significant outcome for the Justice Department as it marks the first time prosecutors convinced a jury the violence at that Capitol was the result of an organized plot.

Michael McDaniel, Director of Homeland Law at Cooley Law School, told Insider proving the riot was a conspiracy comes with major hurdles.

"You have to have an agreement to carry out a criminal act. Secondly, it has to be criminal, it has to be illegal. Third, you have to knowingly participate," McDaniels said. "The prosecutor has to prove that the individuals who have been indicted now knew that this was an activity on behalf of everybody involved. And then there has to be some overt act, you have to be advancing the goal of the conspiracy."

On top of their seditious conspiracy convictions, Rhodes and Meggs were found guilty of obstruction of an official proceeding. Three other members of the far-right militia group were convicted on Tuesday of obstruction, but they were found not guilty of conspiracy.

A sentencing date was not determined. When examining the case against members of the Proud Boys who were also charged with seditious conspiracy, McDaniel said they could face a maximum of 20 years in prison.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #577 on: November 30, 2022, 02:26:44 PM »
Before you refer to folks as being (intellectually) stupid, take a hard look in the mirror.

Some of us here don't give a rat's ass what you consider "liberals" like Howard, Lurker, and me to be. 

Did you know that it is guessed that 14% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning registered voters identify as conservative or very conservative, 38% identify as moderate, and 47% identify as liberal or very liberal. So much for stereotyping Democrats. LOL!

By "us" do you mean that you identify with right-wing extremist? Not sure this is something a reasonable person would want. But, if the description fits, wear it.

The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade. Of particular concern are white supremacists andanti-government extremists, such as militia groups and so-called sovereign citizens interested in plotting attacks against government, racial, religious, and political targets in the United States.

Guess who is coming to dinner. Republican leaders denounce Trump's dinner with white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes and Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West.

Here is what Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell said today about Trump's recent guests, "There is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy. And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States." (On this, I hope Mitch is correct).

No doubt the DOJ, FBI and AFT are having a laugh over your tagging them on Twitter. No doubt, they are shaking in their boots. ;D

Holy fucking shit..you just underscored my entire point by posting something totally irrelevant to what I was saying. I mean TOTALLY.

Btw, I say intellectually stupid because you can’t see that what’s going on with the fake. Unconstitutional and illegal Jan 6 “committee” is literally nothing less than communist tactics aimed only at conservatives and Trump supporters. Do you understand the history behind such tactics? I would love to be able to change my wording to intellectually dishonest but I feel you don’t know any better. Luker definitely doesn’t, he’s so fucking stupid he practically brain dead

So let’s see if we can change the wording on this. Do you think this is a fair hearing? If you do, scroll back through this thread and answer the questions. Lurker can’t

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: November 30, 2022, 03:09:40 PM »
Each time I have answered that question.  The fact you think it is not legit, only proves it is.  I realize reality is a bit hard for you to accept and you rely on delusions to spew, but that doesn't mean I or anyone has to engage in those delusion.

There are Republicans on the committee and they had the opportunity to choose others that were not idiots and they decided not to. 

I am unaware of any Dems rioting at the capital on Jan 6th. 

You are still the geriatric retard you have always been.

Careful, I think I may be the most 'geriatric' fellow on Getbig. Or it Vince B. and I.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #579 on: November 30, 2022, 03:16:21 PM »
Each time I have answered that question.  The fact you think it is not legit, only proves it is.  I realize reality is a bit hard for you to accept and you rely on delusions to spew, but that doesn't mean I or anyone has to engage in those delusion.

There are Republicans on the committee and they had the opportunity to choose others that were not idiots and they decided not to. 

I am unaware of any Dems rioting at the capital on Jan 6th. 

You are still the geriatric retard you have always been.

You haven’t answered shit. You’ve ducked, dodged and spun your “answers” avoiding the questions that were asked

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: November 30, 2022, 03:22:48 PM »
You haven’t answered shit. You’ve ducked, dodged and spun your “answers” avoiding the questions that were asked

If you can't understand simple answers, that is a "short" coming on your part, not mine.

I am not responsible for the comprehension ability of a retard.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: November 30, 2022, 03:26:04 PM »
Holy fucking shit..you just underscored my entire point by posting something totally irrelevant to what I was saying. I mean TOTALLY.

Btw, I say intellectually stupid because you can’t see that what’s going on with the fake. Unconstitutional and illegal Jan 6 “committee” is literally nothing less than communist tactics aimed only at conservatives and Trump supporters. Do you understand the history behind such tactics? I would love to be able to change my wording to intellectually dishonest but I feel you don’t know any better. Luker definitely doesn’t, he’s so fucking stupid he practically brain dead

So let’s see if we can change the wording on this. Do you think this is a fair hearing? If you do, scroll back through this thread and answer the questions. Lurker can’t

Yes it is a fair hearing.  Considering these losers tried to act like they were in a third world country and overthrow the gov't, they are blessed the gov't isn't returning the favor of a third world mentality and turning them into worm food.

Of course they are arresting, convicting and sentencing conservatives and Trumpturds.  THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT WERE THERE YOU STUPID FUCK.

Perfect example of reality being repelled by a greater force of retardation than can be considered acceptable. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #582 on: November 30, 2022, 04:13:28 PM »
Yes it is a fair hearing.  Considering these losers tried to act like they were in a third world country and overthrow the gov't, they are blessed the gov't isn't returning the favor of a third world mentality and turning them into worm food.

Of course they are arresting, convicting and sentencing conservatives and Trumpturds.  THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT WERE THERE YOU STUPID FUCK.

Perfect example of reality being repelled by a greater force of retardation than can be considered acceptable.

Good, let’s see if you can focus and keep this dialogue going THIS TIME.

How is this a constitutional and legal “hearing” when it 100% paritisan? There are no attorneys on that “committee” that can bring objections, they have lied and altered evidence, there is no opposing side that’s allowed to present any evidence, there is no due process or…again, cross examination. Let’s start there

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: November 30, 2022, 05:16:24 PM »

Not sure underscored is the word you meant to use. When something is underscored, it means special attention is drawn to a fact, idea, or situation. How can my posting something not relevant draw special attention to a point you were making? Wouldn't what I posted need to be 'totally' relevant to accomplish this?

Are you asking me a rhetorical question with regards to the January 6th hearings being fair? Whether you or I think they are fair or unfair is a matter of opinion which carries zero weight and is therefore irrelevant. Ultimately, the voters will decide whether they think the hearings were fair or not fair, which will be reflected in upcoming elections. These hearings are investigational. The House Committee does not have the power to arrest anyone, only to make recommendations to the Justice Department (prosecutorial discretion), which would then make its own determination whether to investigate, charge and prosecute.

If you are asking whether I think the January 6th defendants’ trials are fair, well 'justice is blind' - impartial and objective. Whether it is always fair is another matter. Those most who are found guilty surely don't think it is fair. There are nearly 900 Capitol insurrection-related arrests that have been or will be tried in the District of Columbia District Court. The Justice Department charged and is prosecuting the defendants. Those charged are using various defense attorneys some of which they hire or are hired for them by the group or organization they are associated with. Ironically, many suspects in the January 6th insurrection use court-appointed attorneys, which is their constitutional right. The same constitution they tried to upend. Is that fair? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: November 30, 2022, 06:37:58 PM »
Good, let’s see if you can focus and keep this dialogue going THIS TIME.

How is this a constitutional and legal “hearing” when it 100% paritisan? There are no attorneys on that “committee” that can bring objections, they have lied and altered evidence, there is no opposing side that’s allowed to present any evidence, there is no due process or…again, cross examination. Let’s start there

It isn’t partisan.  There could be more Repubs but they choose not to participate with worthwhile contributions.

You obviously don’t understand the point of an “investigation” and a “trial”.  Learn that then come back.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: November 30, 2022, 06:49:25 PM »
It isn’t partisan.  There could be more Repubs but they choose not to participate with worthwhile contributions.

You obviously don’t understand the point of an “investigation” and a “trial”.  Learn that then come back.

I don't think Coach understands the legal difference between House Committee hearings, the Department of Justice and the U.S. legal system. Sometimes when someone is completely wrapped up in their own agenda, they often lose track of reality. Psychosis is often described as a "loss of reality" or a "break from reality" because someone like Coach experiences or believes things that aren't real.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: November 30, 2022, 07:03:35 PM »
Qoach doesn’t understand most of what he types. He just reads it on other sites in reference to different topics and runs to regurgitate it here because he thinks it sounds smart.

That’s why he never understands simple facts that contradict his bullshit claims.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: December 01, 2022, 02:57:30 AM »
He is Strawman. He’s a coward

Just couldn't resist  ;D, here is FLASHYBoB (Strawman) & his 18 years old photo .......... ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: December 01, 2022, 05:38:44 AM »
It's funny watching idiots repeat the same lie over and over again when it has been debunked by the mods more than once.

But then again, truth doesn't matter to Trumpturds.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: December 01, 2022, 05:43:55 AM »
We are sorry you are in the situation too Dale.  (not).  He won't be making his weekly trip to Applebees for a few years now.  He imagined himself the hero of a drama that is complete fiction.  Trying to give his mundane existence some type of meaning.  Family, friends and work were not enough...he had to be "THE MAN".  He figured out the story and will be the hero in the third act.  Visions of grandeur.  Trumpy to rescue with bail money.  But only if his idiot turd supporters donate more first.

---
Man Arrested After Allegedly Assaulting Officers With Pole During Capitol Attack.

A man identified by federal law enforcement as Dale Huttle is seen holding a flag pole during a scuffle with officers outside the U.S. Capitol in Jan. 2021.

An Indiana man accused of assaulting law enforcement officers with a flagpole during last year’s deadly Capitol insurrection has been arrested on felony charges, the Justice Department announced Monday.

Federal agents linked Dale Huttle, 61, of Crown Point to the Jan. 6, 2021, violence through photos and phone records, according to a newly unsealed criminal complaint. He was taken into custody on Nov. 9 but has been released ahead of pending court hearings in Washington, D.C.

Dale Huttle, reached by a CBS 2 reporter on Tuesday, said he had “no regrets” for his actions and that he will fight the charges against him.

“I did no harm. I did it with passion and conviction,” he told the Chicago-based station. “I am the ultimate patriot because I put myself on the line. I have no regrets. I will not say I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m in this situation.” 
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: December 01, 2022, 05:53:13 AM »

Watch him turn out to be another pussy who winds up crying when in court.   

---
DOJ seeks 6.5 years in prison for Jan. 6 rioter who described himself as 'Hitler on steroids' and posted a meme with the caption: 'I rushed the Capitol. Hi Feds'.

A Florida man who spent months bragging about his role in the January 6 Capitol attack and claimed to love "the fact that the feds are after my ass" could spend more than six years in prison.

William Rogan Reid, 37, was convicted in August on several felony and misdemeanor charges related to the insurrection, including obstruction of an official proceeding and altering, destroying, mutilating, or concealing a record.

Prosecutors say Reid was at the forefront of the Capitol breach and among the first rioters to enter the building through a broken window on Jan. 6. Once inside, Reid damaged a television and watercooler before fleeing the building after Ashli Babbitt was shot, according to court documents.

In a Monday court filing, prosecutors recommended that Reid spend 78 months in prison in prison — a sentence that would fall "in the middle" of sentencing guidelines for his crimes. NBC News reporter Ryan J. Reilly was first to report the memo.

In the aftermath of the attack, Reid showed "absolutely no remorse," prosecutors said, and instead boasted about the "inspiring" riot and promised that he had "just gotten started." In a social media post, he said he would "never forget the fear he saw in the officer's eyes," on Jan. 6, claiming that the memory "fuels me now," according to the sentencing memo.

Reid continued to spew hateful rhetoric on Discord and Instagram, expressing a desire to kill minorities, according to court documents. He described himself as "Hitler on steroids" and threatened to "kill 'em all" because "they all deserve to die," prosecutors said.

In online posts, Reid also goaded federal investigators, promising in a January 12 post that he would not "sit behind bars for standing up for our rights" and saying "they'll have to kill me," according to court documents.

"I rushed the Capitol. Hi Feds," he posted alongside a meme that read: "I'll fuckin do it again," per court records.

Authorities ultimately arrested William Rogan Reid on April 1, 2021 — the same day he told his Discord followers that he wanted to stage an April fools joke on the FBI. He later admitted that he disabled and hid his cellphone after authorities arrived in an effort to impair their investigation.

In a separate Monday sentencing memo, a defense attorney for Reid suggested that prosecutors' 78-month sentencing suggestion is excessive, recommending instead that her client get 15-21 months incarceration.

The lawyer said Reid has "accepted full responsibility" for his conduct on January 6, 2021, and has admitted that he had "no business" entering the building.

"He has admitted that while at the Capitol and afterward, he posted divisive and incendiary comments online," the attorney wrote. "Finally, he has admitted that the persona that he had created on social media does not reflect what his core beliefs are, who he is, and who he strives to be."

Reid is set to be sentenced next month. 
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: December 01, 2022, 05:56:02 AM »
Doesn't sound so defiant any more.  Just like most of them.

---
South Jersey man sentenced for his role in U.S. Capitol riot.

A South Jersey man will be incarcerated for 14 days for his role in the January 2021 U.S. Capitol riot.

But Marcos Panayiotou, 30, of Wrightstown can serve that term “intermittently,” or divided into smaller periods, a federal judge has ruled.

Panayiotou also received a three-year probationary term Tuesday from U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich in Washington, D.C.

The judge also ordered Panayiotou to pay a $1,500 fine and $500 in restitution.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Maria Fedor had requested a 45-day term of incarceration, along with three years of supervised release.

She noted Panayiotou, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who now works as a swimming pool maintenance contractor, spent about 40 minutes inside the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

During that time, Panayiotou appeared to urge onlookers to enter the besieged building, Fedor said in a sentencing memorandum.

Assistant Public Defender Carol Dominguez sought no more than 30 days of home confinement or a three-year probationary term. She said Panayiotou had not engaged in violence or vandalism during the riot.

Panayiotou pleaded guilty in August to the misdemeanor offense of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building.

In prepared remarks, Panayiotou noted he had asked to appear in person in a Washington, D.C., courtroom, rather than at a virtual session.

“It all starts with showing up,” he said in a statement to be read at the hearing.

“When you mess up, you own up and you don’t do it via email or text or even a call, you show up and you face your person, and you apologize,” he continued.

In the statement, Panayiotou said he was “determined to turn this poor choice of judgment, a negative, into a positive and teaching moment for my legacy.”

“I cooperated with law enforcement, I owned up and I leave my fate in your hands,” Panayiotou's statement said.

“I also want you to know that this is not the sum of me, and I will never be before this court nor any other court for the rest of my life.”
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #592 on: December 01, 2022, 06:57:31 AM »
I don't think Coach understands the legal difference between House Committee hearings, the Department of Justice and the U.S. legal system. Sometimes when someone is completely wrapped up in their own agenda, they often lose track of reality. Psychosis is often described as a "loss of reality" or a "break from reality" because someone like Coach experiences or believes things that aren't real.

I knew this would be brought up. If this is the case then why is the fake committee acting like a court? Again, you’re underscoring original point about intellectual stupidity/dishonesty. Even in hearings such as this opposing sides need to be heard. This is why Trumps two impeachments were unconstitutional and destroyed in court.

Even liberal legal scholars are calling this a sham and kangaroo court

But in essence, what you’re trying to say is that the fake January 6 committee has Merrick Garland and the DOJ under their thumbs because they will go after anyone who opposes them or are Trump supporters. There are people getting arrested that weren’t even in DC at the time of the fake insurrection

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #593 on: December 01, 2022, 07:10:06 AM »
Qoach doesn’t understand most of what he types. He just reads it on other sites in reference to different topics and runs to regurgitate it here because he thinks it sounds smart.

That’s why he never understands simple facts that contradict his bullshit claims.

See lurker, this is why I destroy you in literally every fucking argument we have. This is what you call your answer you can’t come up with anything else except that same with prime same with Howard so don’t sit there and tell me that you answered my questions. Fuck you haven’t even answer this one.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: December 01, 2022, 08:00:05 AM »
^^ another example of reality being exactly the opposite of what Qoach says.

The only thing you have destroyed is your credibility long ago. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #595 on: December 01, 2022, 09:44:00 AM »
🤷‍♂️

Also, Christopher Wray refused to answer if the FBI was embedded and dressed as Trump supporters during the fake insurrection

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/status/1597793033243828224?s=46&t=AF6GsRAHXyZbvfxl5w2ZgQ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: December 01, 2022, 10:12:53 AM »
Yeah yeah yeah.  Just like those ANTIFA members did.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #597 on: December 01, 2022, 11:17:29 AM »

Just like your hero’s on the fake January 6 “committee, you won’t answer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #598 on: December 01, 2022, 11:18:12 AM »

That too

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: December 01, 2022, 11:51:44 AM »
I knew this would be brought up. If this is the case then why is the fake committee acting like a court? Again, you’re underscoring original point about intellectual stupidity/dishonesty. Even in hearings such as this opposing sides need to be heard. This is why Trumps two impeachments were unconstitutional and destroyed in court.

Even liberal legal scholars are calling this a sham and kangaroo court

But in essence, what you’re trying to say is that the fake January 6 committee has Merrick Garland and the DOJ under their thumbs because they will go after anyone who opposes them or are Trump supporters. There are people getting arrested that weren’t even in DC at the time of the fake insurrection

If you knew the difference between a trial and a committee hearing would come up, then you do understand that there is a distinction between the two. I explained the division to you because I thought it was obvious you didn't know that there was one. Were you ‘faking’ it?

LOL! Now you are telling me what I am trying to say? This is a hoot because I am trying to say or rather saying nothing of the kind.

You may not agree with the House Committee's proceedings or the process they are using, but there is nothing fake about it.

Here's a primer for you on Congressional Hearings:

"A hearing is a meeting or session of a Senate, House, joint, or special committee of Congress, usually open to the public, to obtain information and opinions on proposed legislation, conduct an investigation, or evaluate/oversee the activities of a government department or the implementation of a federal law. In addition, hearings may also be purely exploratory in nature, providing testimony and data about topics of current interest."

https://www.govinfo.gov/help/chrg

The courts had nothing to do with Trump being impeached by the House either of the two times. The way it works is the House twice impeached him and the Senate twice acquitted him.  Moreover, the Senate stated that Trump's impeachment trial was constitutional.

FYI, this was also how Clinton and Johnson's impeachments played out. The House impeached them, and the Senate acquitted them. Trump is the only one of the three Presidents to be impeached twice.

Good thing you are a high school football coach and not a high school history teacher or a college political science professor. Unfortunately, political science isn't taught in high school. If it were, maybe folks like you would have at least a smattering of knowledge about U.S. government processes.

There are some folks who claim many people should not have the right to vote (because they are too ignorant). If I remember correctly, you once said this. Maybe they and you are right and people with no knowledge of how the U.S. government works should not be allowed to vote. Also, maybe folks like Trump who lack this basic knowledge should not be allowed to run for a political office, specially not the U.S. President.