Author Topic: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Cancelled - Untrue?  (Read 13916 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Is Kanye “YE” West next?
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2022, 01:33:30 AM »
You're wrong about him. The media makes you think he is a tool.

Learn to think for yourself in the Thunderdome, FuckFace!
The guy`s a total fuckwad.....I can`t help it if you like douchebags.

I always do my own thinking and don`t pay much attention to the medias lies and BS my opinion has nothing to do with Jews,the guys a fucktard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2022, 01:36:48 AM »
I never understood how Hammer couldn't make more money.  He went broke nearly at the top of his game.  Now it was ten years after his last album or whatever... I could see that.  But he could have done a "remix" album or whatever and generated more sales. 

I have to shake my head at the stupidity.
Probably on drugs................... ........................ ....or just stupidity.  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2022, 09:01:35 AM »
Watch for an upcoming SNL skit where he is in Sketchers trying to sell his Yeezy blueprints and designs to them.   :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2022, 10:55:39 AM »
Interesting and complete utter fuckery. What do kids have to do with this? I mean you really can't say anything about the chosen people!

Donda Academy, the private school founded by Kanye West, abruptly closed as the rapper's antisemitism scandal grows. The Times of London obtained an email sent by principal, Jason Angell, to parents that said read "at the discretion of our founder, Donda Academy will close for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year effective immediately."

"There is no school tomorrow [Thursday]," the email adds. The Times reports there are about 100 students at the school and 13 full-time teachers.

West opened the unaccredited Christian school, which is named after his late mother, outside of Los Angeles. The school serves pre-K to 12th grade students and reportedly costs $15,000 a year. Parents are required to sign non-disclosure agreements, which only leads to the secrecy surrounding Donda Academy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2022, 11:24:17 AM »
Have you ever watched the video where a former Dutch banker reveals how the elites run the banking system and the world?

Nope - which video is it ??

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2022, 11:52:53 AM »
For anyone that wants to know how the elites operate the financial system and other sinister sh1t and how they turn people against each other to keep them divided through politics. Not for the compliant sheep who sleepwalk through life by accepting the media lies and history books as the ultimate truth.

it's over an hour and a half long but you won't look at the world the same way after watching it. This guy used to help the elites move billions of dollars in a way nobody from the bottom feeders would suspect anything

Thank you for this, am watching now.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2022, 12:19:20 PM »
Nope - which video is it ??

The one above

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2022, 02:04:27 PM »
The one above

Just finished. I've seen part 1 years ago. Overall epic stuff and just reinforces stuff I've been saying for years. Thanks again as I see this through different eyes now.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2022, 04:22:31 PM »
For anyone that wants to know how the elites operate the financial system and other sinister sh1t and how they turn people against each other to keep them divided through politics. Not for the compliant sheep who sleepwalk through life by accepting the media lies and history books as the ultimate truth.

it's over an hour and a half long but you won't look at the world the same way after watching it. This guy used to help the elites move billions of dollars in a way nobody from the bottom feeders would suspect anything

Ronald Bernard, Dutch Banker Who Exposed Illuminati, Found Dead

https://newspunch.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2022, 07:23:53 PM »
Ronald Bernard, Dutch Banker Who Exposed Illuminati, Found Dead

https://newspunch.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/

Of course  :-X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2022, 08:20:13 PM »
The guy`s a total fuckwad.....I can`t help it if you like douchebags.

I always do my own thinking and don`t pay much attention to the medias lies and BS my opinion has nothing to do with Jews,the guys a fucktard.

uh it has everything to do with them, considering they control the media

E
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2022, 11:54:45 PM »
Kanye West Wiggs

Sounds like they smoked from the same bowl

we wuz kangs 'n shit... ancient civilization of blacks... all that bs

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2022, 01:22:49 AM »
If Kanye gets cancelled the whole fabric of Western civilisation will no doubt crumble.....
Bro...

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2022, 04:49:38 AM »
I still cant wrap my head around this guy being miserable! He is literally one of the luckiest men on this planet!
I have taken many huge hits in my lifetime. Orphan at 11, living in an orphanage after that. Loosing my sister to drugs at age 39 and my oldest son to cancer at age 15!! Still i focus on enjoying life to the fullest and live a happy life now. Kanye can go fuck him self!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2022, 05:14:25 AM »
I still cant wrap my head around this guy being miserable! He is literally one of the luckiest men on this planet!
I have taken many huge hits in my lifetime. Orphan at 11, living in an orphanage after that. Loosing my sister to drugs at age 39 and my oldest son to cancer at age 15!! Still i focus on enjoying life to the fullest and live a happy life now. Kanye can go fuck him self!!

Finally someone who isn’t a moron on this thread. What the fuck does this guy really have to bitch about?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2022, 06:09:48 AM »

There are much bigger things in life than material gains Kevin. For a man to put what he has at risk you should question, why? Is there truth to what he's saying? Living life to the fullest when there's war being waged against your people and mine is the talk of sheep. By the time people like you get it, it's too late. They plot and plan 24/7/365 while you live life to the fullest. You are low hanging rotten fruit with your current way of thinking. Instead of just writing people off as crazy because they don't share your carnal ambitions. Wake the fuck up.

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2022, 06:32:41 AM »
There are much bigger things in life than material gains Kevin. For a man to put what he has at risk you should question, why? Is there truth to what he's saying? Living life to the fullest when there's war being waged against your people and mine is the talk of sheep. By the time people like you get it, it's too late. They plot and plan 24/7/365 while you live life to the fullest. You are low hanging rotten fruit with your current way of thinking. Instead of just writing people off as crazy because they don't share your carnal ambitions. Wake the fuck up.
So you made up your mind about me based on a few sentences.. Of course you could be right. But i am not a shallow person with an unrealistic wiew in life. I have been around the block many many times, trust me. Kanye might wont to prove a point. But when it comes along with years of endless wining, his mission will for sure fail

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2022, 07:02:35 AM »
So you made up your mind about me based on a few sentences.. Of course you could be right. But i am not a shallow person with an unrealistic wiew in life. I have been around the block many many times, trust me. Kanye might wont to prove a point. But when it comes along with years of endless wining, his mission will for sure fail

No, I made a summation of your current mindset based on your first two sentences. I personally couldn't enjoy being rich knowing the state my people and the world is in and the war being waged against the people that will imminently affect us all.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2022, 07:14:43 AM »
Of course  :-X

My understanding is the interview took place around April of 2017.  The guy was assassinated around August 2017.  The interview was published around October 2017.

He was murdered before the interview was published.  I'm surprised the Illuminati allowed it to be published.  Maybe it's because the guy has not yet mentioned names.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2022, 07:17:18 AM »
My understanding is the interview took place around April of 2017.  The guy was assassinated around August 2017.  The interview was published around October 2017.

He was murdered before the interview was published.  I'm surprised the Illuminati allowed it to be published.  Maybe it's because the guy has not yet mentioned names.

hiding in plain sight

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2022, 07:24:19 AM »
No, I made a summation of your current mindset based on your first two sentences. I personally couldn't enjoy being rich knowing the state my people and the world is in and the war being waged against the people that will imminently affect us all.
I can definitely agree to that! The world is in a very bad place today. Still, Kanyes bad attitude was present long before the situation we are in today.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2022, 01:25:48 PM »
hiding in plain sight

Exactly, it's been 5 years and barely anybody knows this sh1t. They know that as long as it isn't talked about in the MSM, it doesn't matter. And it can't reach the MSM because they own every single important media.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2022, 03:13:21 PM »
I can definitely agree to that! The world is in a very bad place today. Still, Kanyes bad attitude was present long before the situation we are in today.

People are inherently evil, the default position for humans is hatred and war.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2022, 04:19:47 PM »

Excellent

This should be posted over & over again on all Social Media
Then Maybe just Maybe the Dumb Fucking Sheep like might just Wake up.

Very Intriguing - and he was murdered shortly after this interview ??

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2022, 04:46:39 PM »