Author Topic: Gym Twink  (Read 1300 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Gym Twink
« on: November 28, 2022, 12:08:05 AM »
Passes out after brutal 225 lb deadlift. (We have 120 lb girls who warm up w/ this and pull 4-plates)...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Gym Twink
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 12:16:40 AM »
What a beast! He probably has a lot of Tapout shirts.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 01:28:59 AM »
Gyms have turned into circuses since the social media roll out  :'(

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 01:40:42 AM »
Gyms have turned into circuses since the social media roll out  :'(

2X.

I'm a member of a 24hr gym. Until my leg surgery in July - I was going at 4am - 5:30am - just in time for the morning cleaners to open the showers for that day so I could clean up and get out before the morning rush. Nothing like getting there when it's dead and not worrying about who's using what or getting stared at by some weirdos that can't keep their training/workouts focused on themselves.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 04:44:27 AM »
I always wondered about those beast ass powerlifter women who pull 400#s and eat whatever the hell "to get the numbers up"

always wondered if their taint/asses smelled as bad as those men - that ass sweat mixed in with he fat bacteria and anabrogens - not the diabetic smell but the fat dude musk/football lineman gessh smell

bever met one that was graceful and had like nice hair and nails - different breed

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 04:46:02 AM »
I always wondered about those beast ass powerlifter women who pull 400#s and eat whatever the hell "to get the numbers up"

always wondered if their taint/asses smelled as bad as those men - that ass sweat mixed in with he fat bacteria and anabrogens - not the diabetic smell but the fat dude musk/football lineman gessh smell

Will suppress parsh until MattC can confirm.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 05:31:15 AM »
Even though I have limited equipment ,it`s these type of clowns that make me glad I`m training at home.

I don`t miss all the clowns in todays gyms at all.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 12:20:10 PM »
Even though I have limited equipment ,it`s these type of clowns that make me glad I`m training at home.

I don`t miss all the clowns in todays gyms at all.

There was this kid at the gym today ''training'' arms and after every set of triceps pulldowns he would walk over to the mirror, roll up his sleeves and flex his brutal 11 inch arms.Probably wanted to show us who the alpha was. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2022, 04:32:22 PM »
There was this kid at the gym today ''training'' arms and after every set of triceps pulldowns he would walk over to the mirror, roll up his sleeves and flex his brutal 11 inch arms.Probably wanted to show us who the alpha was. 
Those are the kids that get in a group and bench 115-135 for an hour doing forced reps because no full reps can be done.  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2022, 05:43:08 PM »

Bhanky works out at your gym?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2022, 06:04:47 PM »
(We have 120 lb girls who warm up w/ this and pull 4-plates)...

Those light girls who sumo pull have crazy strength to weight ratios.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2022, 04:52:48 AM »
Those light girls who sumo pull have crazy strength to weight ratios.

We have a handful of them. One gal, tall, thin, weighs around 120, reps 315 on deep squats like she's warming up.
Truly something to see. She coaches the other 2. One pulls 405, the other is benching 275 raw (no arch).  Both are little things.

And zero drugs. Females have come a long way in Strength-Sports and many times have "it" naturally over men.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2022, 05:06:10 AM »
We have a handful of them. One gal, tall, thin, weighs around 120, reps 315 on deep squats like she's warming up.
Truly something to see. She coaches the other 2. One pulls 405, the other is benching 275 raw (no arch).  Both are little things.

And zero drugs. Females have come a long way in Strength-Sports and many times have "it" naturally over men.

Chick benching 275 that’s crazy.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2022, 05:18:44 AM »
I got no beefs with twinks trying to kill themselves.  It's the ones who occupy the equipment idly while on their phones that I would like to assault.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2022, 06:03:09 AM »
Pleased to see this thread is not about me.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2022, 06:04:15 AM »

You can't know this. I strongly disagree actually. These gym thots are all Varred up.  Trust! Gone are the days where you can confirm natty status just by the way they look.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2022, 06:11:16 AM »
You can't know this. I strongly disagree actually. These gym thots are all Varred up.  Trust! Gone are the days where you can confirm natty status just by the way they look.

Only crazy chicks would push for strength or muscle mass in the gym so hopping on some PEDs isn't far fetched. Nothing more repulsive to see in the gym than a chick that acts and lifts like a man.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2022, 07:48:58 AM »
A 275 bench for a small drug-free woman is crazy, that’s world-class strength