Author Topic: Bob Chic survives near death experience while on vacation  (Read 1143 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Bob Chic survives near death experience while on vacation
« on: November 28, 2022, 04:06:40 PM »
Apparently his saviour had seen his exercise book.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1596858557458419712

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bob Chic survives near death experience while on vacation
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 04:26:41 PM »
Bro thank you for that link. With all the bad stuff we see constantly that was really nice to watch. Appreciate it. Plot twist.... was it staged?  ;)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 05:05:32 PM »
Staged, lame, waste of time, retarded, etc.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 01:33:52 PM »
Bullshit video. Bob has put bigger items down his throat.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 06:32:25 PM »
Glad Bob is ok.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 09:20:12 PM »
DVDs?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 10:45:29 PM »
So Bob pretended he was choking so the young lad would gyrate him?
P

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 12:54:45 AM »
Brutal if true

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 01:44:29 AM »
Saw that video a couple days ago. To me it actually looked legit.....all the way up to the heimlich manuever. That part didn't quite look right.

I was in Costco a few years ago. Tons of people.  Jam packed. A couple was pushing a kid in a wheel chair. Kid must've had some kind of degenerative disease like cerebral palsy or bells palsy etc. Looked very frail and was probably less than 10 years old. As jam packed as it was I was looking at this kid when he reached up to one of the sample trays and took one of the samples and tried eating it. (Parents totally unaware in fact everyone was so greedy to get their grubby little hands on a fucking sample no one even noticed) so the kid doesn't make any noise or really any gestures but begins to turn red. Then purple. Finally it's obvious the kid is not breathing. Everyone went into panic mode. Parents completely freaked tge fuck out. Screaming for help. Dad was very slow to react. Just kept saying "are you o.k.?" Over and over. I finally pushed everyone out of the way and pulled the kid out of his chair and began the heimlich. Dad starts yelling at me "WTF are you doing!?" On the third thrust a massive chunk of semi digested costco mystery meat shoots out of the kids mouth and he gasps in a big inhale of air. Color returns to his face almost immediately.

The lady handing out the samples and the kids mother were grateful.  The dad was still pissed at me .....i suppose for doing the job that he should've done. There was a small circle that saw the whole ordeal but by and large most people didn't even notice. Like zombies in a shopping mall. Just staring at price tags.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 02:23:25 AM »
Saw that video a couple days ago. To me it actually looked legit.....all the way up to the heimlich manuever. That part didn't quite look right.

I was in Costco a few years ago. Tons of people.  Jam packed. A couple was pushing a kid in a wheel chair. Kid must've had some kind of degenerative disease like cerebral palsy or bells palsy etc. Looked very frail and was probably less than 10 years old. As jam packed as it was I was looking at this kid when he reached up to one of the sample trays and took one of the samples and tried eating it. (Parents totally unaware in fact everyone was so greedy to get their grubby little hands on a fucking sample no one even noticed) so the kid doesn't make any noise or really any gestures but begins to turn red. Then purple. Finally it's obvious the kid is not breathing. Everyone went into panic mode. Parents completely freaked tge fuck out. Screaming for help. Dad was very slow to react. Just kept saying "are you o.k.?" Over and over. I finally pushed everyone out of the way and pulled the kid out of his chair and began the heimlich. Dad starts yelling at me "WTF are you doing!?" On the third thrust a massive chunk of semi digested costco mystery meat shoots out of the kids mouth and he gasps in a big inhale of air. Color returns to his face almost immediately.

The lady handing out the samples and the kids mother were grateful.  The dad was still pissed at me .....i suppose for doing the job that he should've done. There was a small circle that saw the whole ordeal but by and large most people didn't even notice. Like zombies in a shopping mall. Just staring at price tags.

Mother: “Thank you, doctor!”

Beakdoctor: “Oh, I’m not a doctor!”

*crowd clapping*