Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50252 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2023, 09:05:08 AM »
Vince, strategically waits for others to put a video and then regurgitates the information.

Smart move in my opinion.

No work, research has to be done.!

This time he was the first to break the exclusive news  8)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: February 01, 2023, 09:07:15 AM »
I don't follow Tony.

But looked at his social after news broke

He was posting as if nothing happened and then created a video a day later

He says he built a pod cast room.for Laith

Will he have a pod casket?

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: February 01, 2023, 09:19:09 AM »
Isn't Leo that disrespectful fucking idiot who was repetitively calling Tony's women/girlfriends "ugly" in a vid that was posted here a few months ago while they were sitting at a table with a Thai chick with a "ha, is this fucking prick for real?" look on her face?

If yes, then surely Tony killed him.
Disturbing, however Tony is psychopath and narcissist

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: February 01, 2023, 09:19:30 AM »

From 44:00 Leo's wife pops in going crazy on the Rx guys through text messages, and it goes on for a while. Romano thinks he was murdered. Lee, and most of the rest think he passed out and cracked himself on something in the bathroom. Decent episode, but too many people. Leo inspired a lot of dislike in most of those guys. Palumbo was particularly salty. Him and Armon.
What a fucking head case she is. All over social media arguing with anonymous strangers who are saying mean things about her dead husband. Any sane person would be grieving and not worrying about shit you can't control. No wonder Leo beat her. She sucks

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2023, 09:22:21 AM »
What a fucking head case she is. All over social media arguing with anonymous strangers who are saying mean things about her dead husband. Any sane person would be grieving and not worrying about shit you can't control. No wonder Leo beat her. She sucks

Especially a husband who abandoned her and his child and fled to some drug addict tranny fucker to Thailand so he doesn't have to pay child support. The whole situation is so surreal, could be a movie script :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #255 on: February 01, 2023, 09:22:41 AM »
Disturbing, however Tony is psychopath and narcissist

Maybe Leo was going to release info on how he tried his peen-stretches on Tony's inch-worm, and to no avail.
No help for his tiny-tinkler... Tony had him "Clintoned"...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: February 01, 2023, 09:24:52 AM »
What are half of these idiots even doing there? "MrG"? "Jimmy the Bull"? "Richard Rodriguez"? They say absolutely nothing and have nothing to contribute to the topic lol (not just this time but every time)
Polumbo's crew is the biggest collection of middle-aged losers you could ever come across. I thought the same thing as you the first time I came across it. Who the fuck are these nobodies and why would I care about anything they're talking about? None of them have anything interesting to say yet they all interrupt and talk over each other. The only one I've heard of is Jimmy the Bull for all his fake assisted heavy lifts. Dude could maybe bench 500 at his peak but would put 800 on the bar with 3 spotters to pull it off him

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #257 on: February 01, 2023, 09:25:09 AM »

Of course she’s a head case, with a cock that small on him she has to constantly remind herself that “it’s not that small” gets old fast and would drive anyone insane

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: February 01, 2023, 11:39:30 AM »
Especially a husband who abandoned her and his child and fled to some drug addict tranny fucker to Thailand so he doesn't have to pay child support. The whole situation is so surreal, could be a movie script :D

Bro, don’t say those mean things. Leo/Andrew Tate/Zyzz changed my life. ;D

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2023, 11:57:25 AM »
I’m listening to the Palumbo episode. What is with this shit about “respecting the dead” unconditionally?! The wife called one guy saying they should respect the dead, when meanwhile this guy when he was alive was in feud after feud with other men. So some guys and now no one can speak the truth on what he did bad and must only focus on how “he was good to me” and that “he had a good heart.” Yeah, good hearted people with a wife and child lash out at other men, abuse drugs, and flee from their families. Oh wait, he’s dead; so we can’t say that now. We can’t judge the dead. Give me a break!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2023, 12:08:03 PM »
I’m listening to the Palumbo episode. What is with this shit about “respecting the dead” unconditionally?! The wife called one guy saying they should respect the dead, when meanwhile this guy when he was alive was in feud after feud with other men. So some guys and now no one can speak the truth on what he did bad and must only focus on how “he was good to me” and that “he had a good heart.” Yeah, good hearted people with a wife and child lash out at other men, abuse drugs, and flee from their families. Oh wait, he’s dead; so we can’t say that now. We can’t judge the dead. Give me a break!

One of the worst things was this junkie fuck getting bostin to take silly shit before his death. Like he's some kind of medical wizard.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2023, 12:18:24 PM »
Now that’s he’s dead what happens to all his cock pumps and stretchers go?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2023, 12:19:05 PM »
One of the worst things was this junkie fuck getting bostin to take silly shit before his death. Like he's some kind of medical wizard.

Yeah, him and Derek MPMD—wizards.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2023, 12:37:12 PM »
Maybe Leo was going to release info on how he tried his peen-stretches on Tony's inch-worm, and to no avail.
No help for his tiny-tinkler... Tony had him "Clintoned"...

Hahahhaha.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2023, 12:41:24 PM »
empathy
ĕm′pə-thē
noun

The ability to identify with or understand another's situation or feelings: synonym: pity.The attribution of one's own feelings to an object.the intellectual identification of the thoughts, feelings, or state of another person

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2023, 12:48:44 PM »
empathy
ĕm′pə-thē
noun

The ability to identify with or understand another's situation or feelings: synonym: pity.The attribution of one's own feelings to an object.the intellectual identification of the thoughts, feelings, or state of another person

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

Empathy for who? The child? Sure.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2023, 12:55:55 PM »
Boston was doing all kinds of stupid shit, listening to Leo's advice Definitely didn't help, the guy should have just went on dialysis, Frank McGrath is on dialysis and still training maintaining his size. Boston would still be alive.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2023, 03:21:23 PM »
Well...its beginning to look a lot less like an OD anymore.  I have more pictures but im not going to show those but you cant even recognize his face and he has a lot of bruises all over.

10 pages too late fool.  At this rate in order to be relevant and actually have some "news" you better solve this murder.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2023, 03:30:34 PM »
Wes is going to die in a 7-11 parking lot does that mean 7-11 should be held responsible?

UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2023, 03:31:51 PM »
Wes is going to die in a 7-11 parking lot does that mean 7-11 should be held responsible?

UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

Utterly ridiculous is your notion that you will be missed by decent people when you die.
~

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2023, 03:35:49 PM »
Utterly ridiculous is your notion that you will be missed by decent people when you die.

Well your wife is a slut.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2023, 03:39:29 PM »

UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

Well if it isn't the poster puke for pusillanimity.  You may well be someone's joke to keep my writing skills up to par but regardless I find you and your fetid typing to be utterly ignorant.  To make things worse (for you) you dare attempt to belittle Wes?

Go fuque a fat Motel 6 maid and take her and the resultant spooge-child under your schmotective wing and move south of the border where illiteracy like yours is welcomed with open arms and a hard days work picking coca leaves, you fugly piece of monkey shit.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2023, 04:05:29 PM »

Your black wife dumped your impotent ass.
~

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2023, 04:08:21 PM »
Was the deceased some sort of sexual deviant fan of trannies and worse?  If so, BFD.  No real loss to civilization or polite society.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2023, 06:10:13 PM »
Ok that made me laugh