Author Topic: THE ULTIMATE FLIPFLOPPER AKA MUDWUMP.  (Read 622 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THE ULTIMATE FLIPFLOPPER AKA MUDWUMP.
« on: February 01, 2023, 11:34:14 AM »
Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[4]
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: THE ULTIMATE FLIPFLOPPER AKA MUDWUMP.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 11:43:05 AM »

&t=78s   :D
F

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 12:32:21 PM »
I remember a Trump rally where Trump admitted that he had endorsed a republican candidate (running for Governor) for the good of the Republican Party. But the whole time, he actually agreed more with the Democrat that was running in the same election.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 01:04:46 PM »
People change.  What matters is that they change for the better.   The OP has gone too far with his faux cuck BS.  So far that I think he must really be what his post make  him out to be.

FTN.   

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 03:01:37 PM »
I read that he is a Russian asset, can anyone confirm?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2023, 03:13:35 PM »
People change.  What matters is that they change for the better.   The OP has gone too far with his faux cuck BS.  So far that I think he must really be what his post make  him out to be.

FTN.

Trump never changed, you think he gives two shits about you?

He’s a big supporter of the vaccine which many on here is opposed to, the irony

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2023, 03:14:34 PM »
I remember a Trump rally where Trump admitted that he had endorsed a republican candidate (running for Governor) for the good of the Republican Party. But the whole time, he actually agreed more with the Democrat that was running in the same election.

The irony of all that, right? 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 03:32:24 PM »
Trump never changed, you think he gives two shits about you?

He’s a big supporter of the vaccine which many on here is opposed to, the irony

One of my neighbors met him, as in person.  He said the man is good and loves our Nation.  I know my neighbor for decades now and I trust him and his judgement.  As for the vaccine?

Mr. Trump did not force me to take it or lose my job.  Mr. Biden did.  Mr. Trump did not virtually sign my death certificate but Mr. Biden did with that order mandating the vaccine.  I have been where you have not but will one day go.  And when you do die hopefully it won't be due to a demented idiot like Mr. Biden but by natural causes (i.e. age) and surrounded by loved ones including your family and friends.   I fear this last time has further damaged my brain but I know for fact that I am NOT stupid enough to think poorly of Mr. Trump and never would I say Mr. Biden and his "peter principled" VP are worthy of governing this Nation.

I know more folks that have met and shaken hands with Mr. Trump and they all speak highly of him and his family and again, I have known many of them for years if not more than a decade.  I know people that have met Mr. Biden and since we're going down the dirt road, Mrs. Clinton.   You have no clue.

Was I offended by your words? Nope.  But being a Conservative American I was disgusted by them and with your for you fetid and feeble inferences. 

I am not smart but neither am I a cuckolded maroon of a Democrap.  I will speak up in favor of Mr. Trump because I know him to be for American and her citizens.   Mr. Biden is for Mr. Biden and against America and her citizenry.  Biden is bullshit.

FUCK THAT NOISE.