Author Topic: MD & Muscle Radio join forces to form MD "NO BULL" Radio!  (Read 4986 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: MD & Muscle Radio join forces to form MD "NO BULL" Radio!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 02:49:14 PM »
I see Kamali is renting out his leased H2 for photo shoots.

Fixed?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »
This is going to be very cool. Larry, Dave, and John will make a great team.

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 08:26:57 PM »
WoW ground breaking nonsense, Romano with that hat and his juiced up 15 inch pythons looks scary.Where is porky Palumbo?

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 10:29:35 PM »
WoW ground breaking nonsense, Romano with that hat and his juiced up 15 inch pythons looks scary.Where is porky Palumbo?

My arms are 11.  Not 15.  and it's all oil!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2006, 10:30:19 PM »
oh man I am looking forward to the new presenters  ;D
Palumbo was great as a guest on the show I am sure he will be great as a presenter

AVBG

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 10:32:24 PM »
I am looking forward to this new format!

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 11:24:12 PM »
Why is my boy GV not part of your raido show or website, he has the personality like no other. When I asked him about your show and forum he said he doesnt think he will be involved, thats a dumb move on MD's part. WHY? These haters would love to hear my boy spew his rants, they would listen in just to hear what he will say.

AVBG

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 11:35:43 PM »
Why is my boy GV not part of your raido show or website, he has the personality like no other. When I asked him about your show and forum he said he doesnt think he will be involved, thats a dumb move on MD's part. WHY? These haters would love to hear my boy spew his rants, they would listen in just to hear what he will say.

No offense to GV, but he doesn't have anything interesting to say.  :-\

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 11:59:55 PM »
But I bet if he was on you would listen, hell I'll be willing to bet that he would break a record for listeners! Love him or hate him he hasn't gotten to where he is  is in media today because he is a dummy. You do not personlly know the man, he was hired to do the entertainment for MD not to talk about the same bodybuilding bullshit that you musclewhorshippers beat to death over & over again. The man was hired to do a jopb and he does it better then anyone thought he would, so think before you speak and know what your talking about FACT VALENTINO PUTS ASSES IN THE SEATS, like him or not you will all listen or lie about not listening and just keep it a secret. Romano knows Valentino would rock the house, Romano is no dummy either. Wake up Steve Blechman my boy GV will draw a huge amount of attention to your website, use him.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2006, 03:01:43 AM »
haha Gregg Valentino could actually get in a few memorable fueds I would imagine except he disgraced bodybuilding in that tv program