Author Topic: Attention all MR. OLYMPIA Judges,please read  (Read 1959 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Attention all MR. OLYMPIA Judges,please read
« on: September 30, 2006, 10:09:21 PM »
Attention all MR. OLYMPIA Judges,

These were the original, first round of pictures that I took for the Mr. OLYMPIA contest on Wednesday night 9/20/2006 as evidenced by the USA Today newspaper.  ALTI can vouch for them as he saw them IMMEDIATELY after I took them. 
      I re-took them the next day .  Here they all are for your consideration.  I want to use these pictures for judging and for your assessments on what I need to work on as these will provide me with a basis for future improvements.
    I feel these are an accurate representation of the hard work I have put in.  These photos are all higher quality and true to the bodybuilding tradition. 
     Obviously the "Lights Out" photos ALL came from this series which also included all mandatories as well.
      Hopefully you can see that ALTI and I took this seriously and put forth a lot of work and effort to share and provide all of these photos for you, the judges, and everyone else.

I will also email 240 and Mindspin about these photos.

Thanks,
RONNIE COLEMAN

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Re: Attention all MR. OLYMPIA Judges,please read
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 10:52:52 PM »
WTF are you talking about man?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »

These were the original, first round of pictures that I took for the Mr. OLYMPIA contest on Wednesday night 9/20/2006 as evidenced by the USA Today newspaper.  ALTI can vouch for them as he saw them IMMEDIATELY after I took them. 
      I re-took them the next day .  Here they all are for your consideration.  I want to use these pictures for judging and for your assessments on what I need to work on as these will provide me with a basis for future improvements.
    I feel these are an accurate representation of the hard work I have put in.  These photos are all higher quality and true to the bodybuilding tradition. 
     Obviously the "Lights Out" photos ALL came from this series which also included all mandatories as well.
      Hopefully you can see that ALTI and I took this seriously and put forth a lot of work and effort to share and provide all of these photos for you, the judges, and everyone else.

Thanks,
RONNIE COLEMAN

you've been smoking again haven't you?
I am a mini beast

thisiskeith12

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 10:54:37 PM »

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 10:55:30 PM »

Thanks,
RONNIE COLEMAN

LMFAO awesome!
I min/max my physique

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 11:43:35 PM »

Thanks,
RONNIE COLEMAN

Epic....Classic....Mater ial that indy films are made of.....and TA is the titsuckin' lil goat.....
Cam ad mi