Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 4064 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: January 29, 2008, 08:34:38 AM »
Hi bro, I have always loved Dbol but lately can't sem to get any real stuff. Tried Gear99 and Alin and both sent me pink tabs that did NOTHING!! No gains, no side effects, not even a good placebo effect.

any place you could steer me to for the REAL stuff??

thanks,

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS   I come to  GetBig often but do most of my posting on PM.  You can check me out there under "luckyone" (1,100 plus posts)

im sorry to hear this friend,,
thts why gh15 always says that before you buy your oproducts you have to read the bible which is gh15 account,,you have to read it very carefully and pay attention to every detail and at the end you will be able to be happy and complete

ill reapeat shi again for the new bodybuilders that join daily to getbig.com,,
BOTH ALIN AND GEAR99 ARE WHAT YOU CALL SELECTIVE SCAMERS,,THEY SERVE A PURPOSE OF SERVING WHAT THEY FEEL LIKE WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE TO WHOMEVER THEY FEEL LIKE,,IN OTHER WORDS THEY WILL ONLY SEND YOU PRODUCT IF YOU CAN DAMAGE THEM  AND CAUSE HARM ,,THEY WILL ONLY SELL YOU PRODUCT IF THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO EARN FROM IT ,,THEY WILL ONLY SEND YOU PRODUCT IF YOU ARE A BIG BUYER,,ONLY IF YOU ARE AT MY LEVEL OF IFBB PROFESSIONAL,,ETC ETC

THEIR UNDERGROUND IS OFCOURSE GARBAGE LIKE ANY UNDERGROUND BUT THEIR HUMAN GRADE IS LEGIT WHEN THEY WANT IT TO BE...IT IS HOW SELECTIVE SCAMER WORKS,,THEY REDUCE RISK BY MANY METHODS AND WORK TO THEIR BENEFIT LIKE ANY DEALERS,,THEY SIT INTERNATIONALLY AND ITS SURPRIZING THAT THEY WORK THIS WAY BUT AS I TOLD OYU MANY TIMES BEFORE:

WHEN IT COMES TO BODYBUILDING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OVER 90% CONVICETED FELLONS,,UNCONVICTED FELLONS,,GREEDY PEOPLE WHO NEVER MADE A BUCK IN THEIR LIFE FROM HARD WORK SO WHEN THEY SEE EASY MONEY THEY WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO EARN TRIPLE IN HALF TIME,,THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS LIMITED DUE TO OTHER CRIMES ,,THEY ARE INVOLVED WITH MANY THINGS,,,YOU ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT GUYS WHO LIKE COSTLY JEWLERY ,,DIAMONDS,,GOLD,,THEY ARE IN THE CRIME LIFES WAY BEFORE THEY GET TO STEROIDS,,AND THEY WILL NOT HESISTATE WHEN IT COMES TIME TO SHOOT YOU,,

THOSE ARE VERY RISKY PEOPLE ,,THEY STAND BEHIND BODYBUILDING IN MANY CASES,,THEY ARE NOT PART OF IFBB PER SAY BUT THEY ARE PART OF THE WORLD OF HORMONES AND THIS IS PART OF THE REASON GH15 IS ANNONYOUS

hope you have better luck in future
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »
---------->
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=197662.0
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS FRENCH BESAST???

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 08:38:28 AM »
bahahaha who is that fag ffs.. "YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST" hahahahahahahahahahahaha haa

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 08:39:34 AM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 08:39:54 AM »
WTF - "your brother in Christ".

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 08:40:49 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 08:41:51 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »
this thread will be deleted in 5...4...3...2...1
b

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 11:01:21 AM »
So where is the list promised that flags the bad suppliers to avoid so guys like this don't get scammed by people like Alin and Gear99?

Thanks,

Your brother in hormones

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 11:05:58 AM »
R.I.P

I SWEAR I READ JOELOCO IN THAT TSHIRT LOL

So where is the list promised that flags the bad suppliers to avoid so guys like this don't get scammed by people like Alin and Gear99?

Thanks,

Your brother in hormones

haha BROTHER IN HORMONES!  ;D btw no list, gh15 failed as usual

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 12:37:31 PM »
luckyone will soon be ostricized by ProM members once they read this thread.....BigA won't stand for anyone talking bad about his good friend Alin and the products he sells   :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »
luckyone will soon be ostricized by ProM members once they read this thread.....BigA won't stand for anyone talking bad about his good friend Alin and the products he sells   :'(
Haha, exactly. Bad idea not to request taking out the username. Banned from ProM soon, if not already.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 01:14:09 PM »
luckyone better say a few extra prayers, so that BigA and his biz partner Alin don't have him taken out   ::)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 08:21:46 PM »

Thanks,

Your brother in hormones
Agree , so far you have only slagged people off gh15,if Alin and gear99 are not legit then who is??

From where Im sitting Alin has always provided top and helpful service.With 100 % resend on !@#$%^&^%$ items.

You send me  somewhere with a better quality product and il scream and let everyone know that what you preach is the truth , untill then your caustic words are nothing.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 01:42:38 AM »
Agree , so far you have only slagged people off gh15,if Alin and gear99 are not legit then who is??

From where Im sitting Alin has always provided top and helpful service.With 100 % resend on !@#$%^&^%$ items.

You send me  somewhere with a better quality product and il scream and let everyone know that what you preach is the truth , untill then your caustic words are nothing.

Well, he did explain why he didn't want to reveal the good sources which I guess is fair enough though he did make a big deal out of it. But then he did offer to list the ones he considered bad and the ones to avoid. Thus far it's only Axio. We were expecting a more comprehensive list. Just to be clear he owes us nothing and doesn't even have to contribute to this board. But he did give his word so it's now a matter of honor and credibility. He was given a pass for not revealing the good sources but it was he who offered to at least give a list of the bad ones as a compromise and to protect the bodybuilding community he cares so much about. We shall see if he is a man of his word.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »
Well, he did explain why he didn't want to reveal the good sources which I guess is fair enough though he did make a big deal out of it. But then he did offer to list the ones he considered bad and the ones to avoid. Thus far it's only Axio. We were expecting a more comprehensive list. Just to be clear he owes us nothing and doesn't even have to contribute to this board. But he did give his word so it's now a matter of honor and credibility. He was given a pass for not revealing the good sources but it was he who offered to at least give a list of the bad ones as a compromise and to protect the bodybuilding community he cares so much about. We shall see if he is a man of his word.

you will get this list here in short time in future out of the blue,,trust me on that,,let the ones worried stay worried ,,you will see it here ,,gh15 is putting lots of resources behind john mccain so its hard to do anything else,,lots of money going there and we need to fill it up since gh15 wants him as next president of usa from all aspects including bodybuilding hormones
you will get the list its a promise
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 10:52:01 AM »
you will get this list here in short time in future out of the blue,,trust me on that,,let the ones worried stay worried ,,you will see it here ,,gh15 is putting lots of resources behind john mccain so its hard to do anything else,,lots of money going there and we need to fill it up since gh15 wants him as next president of usa from all aspects including bodybuilding hormones
How is McCain the go to guy for ending the steroid craze? What do you see that he can do that others refuse to do? After all, hasn't he supported almost every bill on the hill that fought to tighten the noose around hormones?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 11:57:28 AM »

It's now between McCain and Romney. Romney appeals more to the Republican base than McCain does. Getting the nomination will be a much bigger challenge to McCain than the general election. If he gets the nomination he will be President. When push comes to shove Obama just won't cut it. Hillary is too polarizing and the Clinton name is more bad baggage than an asset. She when not get the majority of men to vote for her nor do married women support her.

In the end, mature hard core Republicans will realize that it's more important to win than to cling to idealogical purity. McCain has a more broad base appeal than Romney. They will grudgingly support McCain for the nomination. McCain will win the general election and become our next president. 

,,trust me on that,,

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »
Who is that guy in the bicep shot (ABOVE PHOTO) an why RIP?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 02:30:38 AM »
But he is slagging off a good source , I and I know plenty of others who use @#$% with good sucess , there service is top notch but he claims they are selective scammers.

We dont even know who this guy is , yes he knows his hormones but that doesnt mean shit as far as Im concerned..

The guys whos pm hes answered in this thread , did he approach the suppliers with his concerns?what did they say etc.Ive never had issues with them and always had any questions answered asap and even after receiving postcards the after service remains top notch , so they just dont forget about you.

Yet this faceless guy who claims to be someone can sit there chucking muck around about people who offer a decent service , that stinks imo.  >:(

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 02:34:37 AM »
I buy all my Dbol from Ron Avidan.  He always has the best shit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 03:03:06 AM »
Who is that guy in the bicep shot (ABOVE PHOTO) an why RIP?
Marko Savolainen. Was as big as they come. Meth did him in. Had kidney failure.

This is him now

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 09:39:42 AM »
But he is slagging off a good source , I and I know plenty of others who use @#$% with good sucess , there service is top notch but he claims they are selective scammers.

We dont even know who this guy is , yes he knows his hormones but that doesnt mean shit as far as Im concerned..

The guys whos pm hes answered in this thread , did he approach the suppliers with his concerns?what did they say etc.Ive never had issues with them and always had any questions answered asap and even after receiving postcards the after service remains top notch , so they just dont forget about you.

Yet this faceless guy who claims to be someone can sit there chucking muck around about people who offer a decent service , that stinks imo.  >:(

NO,,gh15 representetives are located in almost every counmtry of the world,,8 of them purchased products ,,under no specific names,,regular steroid board username members ,,5 of them recieved,,2 with big delayes ,,3 never recieved any product yet money was taken,,

THAT MY FIREND IS SELECTIVE SCAMMING,,now you may be lucky and kiss ass well and known wnough to be taken care of but GH15 IS TO MANY ROBINHOOD,,

let me claify here and make sure it is known black on yellow,,GH15 IS GOD THE ABSOLUT GOD OF HORMONES,,THE ABILITY OF A SOURCE TO SELL PRODUCTS THESE DAYS HAS ONLY ONE DEPENDENT FACTOR AND IT IS WETHER GH15 APPROVE IT OR NOT,,

GH15 CHOICE TO NOT PUT SPECIFIC LIST AS OF YET IS ONLY OUT OF COMPASSION AND MERCINESS TO SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS ,,GH15 DOES HAVE HEART AND GH15 IS VERY CAREFUL WHEN HE OR SHE RUIN A SOURCE,,

AGAIN GH15 KNOWS HIS OR HER WORDS TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY THUS DOESNT DO FINAL VERDICT VERY FAST ,,WHEN GH15 REPEAT SOMETHING CONTINUSLY THERE IS ALOT MORE TO IT THEN JUST WORDS,,

ALIN IS SELECTIVE SCAMMER,,YOU MAY GET YOUR PRODUCTS AND YOU MAY NOT,,ITS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR RISK YOU ARE TAKING

it is HIGHLY important you understand this,,my representetives around the world are getting payed 2k a month individually just to  surf the internet and order order order ,,get with new names,,get with different names,,gain trust ,,get refrences,,my representetives would never bash someone just for the sake of bashing,,what they do is they check world wide not only in america that treatment is equal or as closew as possible to equal in the hormonized world,,this is done truly around the world as in they just recently had a case in turky where a pharma scammed a buyer where it is not controlled! so that pharma got punished and has no more clients saince gh15 ruined it
fallen angel