Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 259122 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7350 on: April 24, 2023, 03:04:56 PM »
how many diuretics did you end up taking?

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7351 on: April 24, 2023, 03:07:10 PM »
The show was over I never thought about taking 2nd or 3rd I thought about winning. They had the other guy center during prejudging after he started right it was clear he was going to win. I do think I beat the other guy but he was 6 foot 4 so who knows hard to say but I didn’t care enough to stay not an hour another 7 hours they had my division going last they didn’t have our final until 9:30 at night. I work at 7am. I needed to rehydrate and get my mind right not just be a zombie today. I timed myself to peak early in the day and it just dragged on when I was already fasting and dry it wasn’t good I was really confused when we left I kept dropping things and flaking also we and talking nonsense I am lucky my girl took care of me and got me home.  It yeah if I was going to win I would have stayed I wasn’t. If there had been 10 guys and I thought I could get 3rd I would have stayed but there were 3 guys and the one guy had the win it wasn’t worth staying to get 2 pics comparing to a guy 6 foot 4. I saw how I compared to the other divisions and classes I know what I did wrong and weee I need to improve.

Do you think starting your prep a few months in advance would have allowed you to maintain your peak optimum physique for more than just a few hours?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7352 on: April 24, 2023, 03:09:25 PM »

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

WTF

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7353 on: April 24, 2023, 03:09:46 PM »
Yeah that’s the problem when you upload on to getbig it won’t take a full size image and when it makes them smaller you lose detail add in the pic is from the corner halfway back with an iPhone and that’s why I say what is the point of getting super cut if the judges can’t see the detail anyway up close things look a lot different but they are not that close better to go bigger and fuller

Gtfo.  Guy in the middle destroys the other two easily.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7354 on: April 24, 2023, 03:10:43 PM »
Geezus.   Em definitely has a plan here

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7355 on: April 24, 2023, 03:11:27 PM »

Quick search of that reveals : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-Fluoroamphetamine

Admits lasix....won't admit anything else....because he KNOWS he is reliant on pharmaceuticals

Nice of you to only put the letters out there shitter quitter

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7356 on: April 24, 2023, 03:13:21 PM »
Quick search of that reveals : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-Fluoroamphetamine

Admits lasix....won't admit anything else....because he KNOWS he is reliant on pharmaceuticals

Ahhh that's why he seems manic

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7357 on: April 24, 2023, 03:16:40 PM »
Geezus.   Em definitely has a plan here

Yeah...those are the kinds of symptoms when cutting back from 6000 calories to only 4000 and only taking BIO-IDENTICAL NON STEROIDAL TESTOSTERONE

Fuck this SC....I can't make it to the end of the day...you're on your own

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7358 on: April 24, 2023, 03:17:26 PM »

Lol you legs didn’t need diuretics.

Your legs are shit.

That’s how I know you are lying

Why would you take a dieurtic if your legs looked non existent.

How would a  pain killer   make you go to the bathroom?

You Godda love Brian’s bullshit.

Swore up and down he didn’t need a duiertic or Need to take one . Yet he had them on hand. And he also had painkillers on hand. You are looking at drug addict  junkie.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7359 on: April 24, 2023, 03:17:32 PM »
Not well thought out, any of it. You just realized Em would be driving home 6+ hrs at night?  Even best case scenario it wouldn’t have ended until 8pm it started at 5pm.

Now I think this is a plan to get her to call off the wedding. Nothing else makes sense.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7360 on: April 24, 2023, 03:19:29 PM »

I have a Dr apt tomorrow

Out of all that mess you typed, these are the only words that matter.  Go to your appointment and follow your doctor’s advice.  Passing blood several times a day is not normal, even with Crohn’s. 

Get your priorities straight…..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7361 on: April 24, 2023, 03:20:29 PM »

So that means painkiller, amphetamines and diuretics peak protocol

Brian, where did you get the FTTP from maid? Or bell hop?

Drug addict junkie.

You will loose split custody of your  son by the end of summer

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7362 on: April 24, 2023, 03:20:47 PM »

That isn't it dummy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7363 on: April 24, 2023, 03:22:37 PM »
So that means painkiller, amphetamines and diuretics peak protocol

Brian, where did you get the FTTP from maid? Or bell hop?

Drug addict junkie.

You will loose split custody of your  son by the end of summer

FTTP is not an amphetamine and it is perfectly legal`not even sure it workd

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7364 on: April 24, 2023, 03:24:21 PM »

It's FTPP you moron

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7365 on: April 24, 2023, 03:25:29 PM »

No it isn't

3. FTTP (Fat Targeted Proapoptotic Peptide)
FTTP or adipotide is perhaps one of the best peptides for fat loss. It helps lower body fat levels by specifically targeting the underlying cause of weight gain: fat cells.

What FTTP does is attack white fat cells’ vascular system and cut off their blood supply. Just like any other cell in the body, fat cells die when their blood supply is taken away.

Importance: FTTP is ideal for bodybuilders who’ve reached a plateau because FTTP attacks fat cells specifically. These aren’t something you can target through dieting and exercising alone.

Side Effects: The most common side effects of FTTP are kidney failure and dehydration. This is primarily because bodybuilders push themselves to the limit and cut back on their water consumption just to lose weight.

It might help you reach a new level of vascularity, but it’s a very dangerous practice that everyone should avoid. Make sure you drink enough water even when you’re cutting.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7366 on: April 24, 2023, 03:25:55 PM »

i've never heard of this?

what is it and what results were you looking for out of it?

posted while i typed. disregard

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7367 on: April 24, 2023, 03:27:19 PM »

Brian, you never listened to the Board members before and called us all haters.

Why would you listen at the 11th hour

Seems like another excuse to me

Just like you won’t admit you have a relaxed 40 inch belly

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7368 on: April 24, 2023, 03:28:20 PM »
No it isn't

FTTP or adipotide is perhaps one of the best peptides for fat loss. It helps lower body fat levels by specifically targeting the underlying cause of weight gain: fat cells.

What FTTP does is attack white fat cells’ vascular system and cut off their blood supply. Just like any other cell in the body, fat cells die when their blood supply is taken away.

Importance: FTTP is ideal for bodybuilders who’ve reached a plateau because FTTP attacks fat cells specifically. These aren’t something you can target through dieting and exercising alone.

Side Effects: The most common side effects of FTTP are kidney failure and dehydration. This is primarily because bodybuilders push themselves to the limit and cut back on their water consumption just to lose weight.

It might help you reach a new level of vascularity, but it’s a very dangerous practice that everyone should avoid. Make sure you drink enough water even when you’re cutting.

FTPP you dunce

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7369 on: April 24, 2023, 03:28:28 PM »
No it isn't

i don't understand why you would take that when your metabolism will get you to zero percent bodyfat in five days??

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7370 on: April 24, 2023, 03:33:39 PM »
i don't understand why you would take that when your metabolism will get you to zero percent bodyfat in five days??

According to Brian and spencer the haters got to him.

He’s a pathological  liar

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7371 on: April 24, 2023, 03:35:00 PM »
No it isn't

HA HA.....you pharmaceutical abusing little bitch.....what happened to "with my workouts and my metabolism" rhetoric

You wouldn't know hard work if it latched onto your gargantuan nipples.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7372 on: April 24, 2023, 03:36:22 PM »
Amen bro.   I love all the GR events the friendships now doing the BJJ, the other OCR events.    The camradierie across so many states and groups etc.    I did the BB thing and it had its time and place.   I’ve moved on from that w no regrets at all

You bring it on yourself....

You have ZERO ownership of your actions or lack there of.

NO ONE likes dropping weight...no matter how much.  YOU WILL feel like shit.  You just can't handle it.  Your ego can't handle it.  You're a little bitch now.  Always have been. 

You "look better and feel healthier" at higher weight.  Well, no shit sherlock.  Why the fuck do you think SC, myself, and others don't fucking do shows anymore????  We don't want to feel like shit for a fucking trophy.  I don't a flying fuck what you think of my physique....what I do for a workout to stay FIT.  I enjoy the fuck out of what I do...and don't obsess about a fucking number on a scale like you.

Fuck off quitter...thats my new avatar message

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7373 on: April 24, 2023, 03:38:35 PM »
What a worthless sack of shit.  You are somewhat of a titless trannie.  Not even trying to look good while still telling us lies.

And fooling no one. Including yourself. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7374 on: April 24, 2023, 03:39:45 PM »
i've never heard of this?

what is it and what results were you looking for out of it?

posted while i typed. disregard

Not surprising just like guys don't understand with modern anti estrogens you can run anything into your show the science has changed. They had to discontinue human trials so it will never make it to market but it was very promising in monkeys.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.3002621#:~:text=They%20test%20their%20peptidomimetic%20called%20adipotide%20in%20obese,blood%20vessels%20that%20support%20subcutaneous%20and%20visceral%20fat.