Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119486 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #200 on: February 29, 2024, 05:19:50 AM »
This morning 213lbs before any fluids or food no pump just out of bed. I don’t plan to change anything just work a little harder and dial it in a little more. The weight class is 209lbs the night before. Didn’t train quads yesterday so still flat but training them today

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #201 on: February 29, 2024, 05:23:08 AM »
This morning 213lbs before any fluids or food no pump just out of bed. I don’t plan to change anything just work a little harder and dial it in a little more. The weight class is 209lbs the night before. Didn’t train quads yesterday so still flat but training them today
If you don`t win the contest,you`re a lock for RAT OF THE YEAR !!

FUCKING SISSY !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 29, 2024, 05:25:41 AM »
Who the fuck jumps out of bed,quickly weighs themself, and takes a new pic that looks exactly like the other two thousand he`s taken,and posts it on getbig?

WTF.....get a  fucking life dude.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 29, 2024, 05:25:47 AM »
If you don`t win the contest,you`re a lock for RAT OF THE YEAR !!

FUCKING SISSY !

For the record I did not complain about Josh it wasn't me jackass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: February 29, 2024, 05:26:33 AM »
For the record I did not complain about Josh it wasn't me jackass
For some strange reason,I find that hard to believe.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #205 on: February 29, 2024, 05:26:52 AM »

Not Hi-def HD pic.....fail

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #206 on: February 29, 2024, 05:27:32 AM »
Those trunks make his waist look wide as hell and his legs tiny

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 29, 2024, 05:31:06 AM »
For some strange reason,I find that hard to believe.

Go ask Onemorerep then asshole it wasn't me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 29, 2024, 05:32:34 AM »

Oh yeah, it's down to a point.

Make sure to hit these poses and make use of your hands to allow for the transition to look magical, something like this..

"1"

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: February 29, 2024, 05:32:52 AM »
Brian you hard headed fck you are NOT freaking RIPPED enough for a gdmn contest. Have you not had your ass kicked enough to not do the exact same fckn dumbass thing again??

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 29, 2024, 05:33:44 AM »
Go ask Onemorerep then asshole it wasn't me
Whatever Ace........you`re loved by everyone here Mr. Congeniality.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: February 29, 2024, 05:36:11 AM »
Oh yeah, it's down to a point.

Make sure to hit these poses and make use of your hands to allow for the transition to look magical, something like this..

"1"

OMR !!!  I see you ya sneaky SOB!!! 😁. Stir the pot!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #212 on: February 29, 2024, 05:36:53 AM »
I'll ask this here as well...

Brian, barring an ACTUAL injury or something catastrophic like your house burning down or (god forbid...seriously here) something happening to a member of your family....whats the chance you will see this thing through and actually end up on stage at night for Saturday?  Win, lose, or draw?

Be serious here...you have failed to finish EVERY show for a mired of excuses that (to me) were complete and utter bullshit : didn't take PTO, didn't have someone to drive with you, etc etc 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 29, 2024, 05:44:42 AM »
Brian you hard headed fck you are NOT freaking RIPPED enough for a gdmn contest. Have you not had your ass kicked enough to not do the exact same fckn dumbass thing again??

I think that with bhank the main thing on his mind is, or at least what I think his goal might be, is to even out everything to the point that everything is perfect. So he damn well knows that if he wants to increase one muscle a half inch, the rest of the body has to increase as well. Come contest day, it will be his show to win.

If he is competing, we'll probably have some getbiggers stage-side to report on the excitement.

"1"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #214 on: February 29, 2024, 05:48:29 AM »
I think that with bhank the main thing on his mind is, or at least what I think his goal might be, is to even out everything to the point that everything is perfect. So he damn well knows that if he wants to increase one muscle a half inch, the rest of the body has to increase as well. Come contest day, it will be his show to win.

If he is competing, we'll probably have some getbiggers stage-side to report on the excitement.

"1"

Yep - he looks like something Micheal Angelo carved

With a blunt lopsided chisel & his eyes closed while completely
drunk. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 29, 2024, 05:52:46 AM »

Looking good.

A few diuretics and you should be ready for mens bikini

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 29, 2024, 05:54:25 AM »
I'll ask this here as well...

Brian, barring an ACTUAL injury or something catastrophic like your house burning down or (god forbid...seriously here) something happening to a member of your family....whats the chance you will see this thing through and actually end up on stage at night for Saturday?  Win, lose, or draw?

Be serious here...you have failed to finish EVERY show for a mired of excuses that (to me) were complete and utter bullshit : didn't take PTO, didn't have someone to drive with you, etc etc

I was sick as hell last year a month out and just kept pushing. I needed pain killers to even get to the show. I then took a diuretic which made it worse.  I don't need to justify how sick I was to anyone. I was on my fucking death bed and in the hospital 2 days later getting surgically cut open.

100% I am not going to be that sick this year. I already paid my hotel in full. I will be there. I am also not going to do the drive in one shot. I will go to Raleigh halfway Friday morning workout there and spend the night there Friday evening then on to Charlotte weigh in Sat night and compete on Sunday.

I also now know that despite saying 9am we probably wont step on stage for prejudging until afternoon. As such I can eat and digest food prior. I will bring food and water and instead of trying to be zero percent bodyfat and dehydrated I am going to come in full and healthy with a proper pump.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 29, 2024, 05:56:57 AM »
Yep - he looks like something Micheal Angelo carved

Yes. You get it. Exactly what I was thinking

With a blunt lopsided chisel & his eyes closed while completely drunk.

This is a nice touch as it does highlight the usefulness of alcohol in adding that extra diuretic effect come stage time. Remember, had it not been for Kevin Levrone suggesting to Ronnie that he should drink alcohol prior to the show, we might have never had the Ronnie Coleman that swept all the Mr. Olympias.

Great advices illuminati!

"1"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #218 on: February 29, 2024, 05:57:41 AM »
I was sick as hell last year a month out and just kept pushing. I needed pain killers to even get to the show. I then took a diuretic which made it worse.  I don't need to justify how sick I was to anyone. I was on my fucking death bed and in the hospital 2 days later getting surgically cut open.

100% I am not going to be that sick this year. I already paid my hotel in full. I will be there. I am also not going to do the drive in one shot. I will go to Raleigh halfway Friday morning workout there and spend the night there Friday evening then on to Charlotte weigh in Sat night and compete on Sunday.

I also now know that despite saying 9am we probably wont step on stage for prejudging until afternoon. As such I can eat and digest food prior. I will bring food and water and instead of trying to be zero percent bodyfat and dehydrated I am going to come in full and healthy with a proper pump.

FatGut & none of that will make an ounce of difference to
your Lopsided missing bodyparts physique - you'll still look like
absolute crap.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: February 29, 2024, 05:58:04 AM »

glad to see you took coaches advice about putting away the scale and using the mirror.... wannabe rat bitch.. fuck off

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: February 29, 2024, 06:04:55 AM »

"1"

oooohhh I see - wait til we see it - it’s going to be puh-fact!!!  Yes - sir I do believe you have enlightened me and I now understand!

I bet the feeling he gets on stage is like cumming - he’s cumming in the gym - cumming when he’s cumming - cumming on stage - always cumming.. 😆😂

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 29, 2024, 06:12:13 AM »

i like how Brian is now blurring distorting his pics.

He uses and iphone but now looks like he is using a disposable camera.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: February 29, 2024, 06:20:23 AM »
i like how Brian is now blurring distorting his pics.

He uses and iphone but now looks like he is using a disposable camera.

look at that fuckin cranium.. 1000's of iu's of hgh and it all went to his head... best part is, he really thinks he can outsmart getbig w his various forms of bullshit.. he truly believes that.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #223 on: February 29, 2024, 06:22:45 AM »

He knows that, which is why he only posts shots from the front, not side or back. If you honestly want advice, you honestly provide the facts. No back or side relaxed shots means no idea what his bodyfat is from pictures.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 29, 2024, 06:28:19 AM »
He knows that, which is why he only posts shots from the front, not side or back. If you honestly want advice, you honestly provide the facts. No back or side relaxed shots means no idea what his bodyfat is from pictures.

No back no legs.
No chest
1 arm

A few pizzas away from the stage