Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120052 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #300 on: February 29, 2024, 01:13:15 PM »
Oh, come now bhank...

Jeff beat really good competition and the man is always stage ready when he competes. Besides the great lines and proportions, he is a masterful poser.

Truly, Corney-esque.

"1"

OMR - you are going to learn soon being nice to Bhanks is useless. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #301 on: February 29, 2024, 01:20:21 PM »
Oh, come now bhank...

Jeff beat really good competition and the man is always stage ready when he competes. Besides the great lines and proportions, he is a masterful poser.

Truly, Corney-esque.

"1"

He beat two soggy guys in their mid 60s and he is in his late 50s they were not even his age

He has great jazz hands dude probably works the pole at the local club that doesn't mean he is a great bodybuilder

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #302 on: February 29, 2024, 01:30:03 PM »
jazz

Speaking of jazz, what will BHank be posing to?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: February 29, 2024, 01:32:08 PM »
He beat two soggy guys in their mid 60s and he is in his late 50s they were not even his age

He has great jazz hands dude probably works the pole at the local club that doesn't mean he is a great bodybuilder

agreed.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #304 on: February 29, 2024, 01:33:26 PM »

You've been taking drugs for over 20 years and have not improved or won anything, you've been constantly regressing and losing.

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Mr Charles Arena went home with the trophy at the Excalibur:

At your last contest you didn't even make it to the finals, and there were only 2 other competitors.

And in strict curl, you competed in a class you cherry picked so there would be no competitors and still your "world record" is non-existent, SCN did not recognize it and they want nothing to do with you.

You cuss out judges, argue with everyone and always have excuses. 20+ years of drugs and zero progress.

Fail.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: February 29, 2024, 01:49:08 PM »
You guys talk about a gut how big is his waist in those pics exactly he is a little thick around the middle does he look awesome absolutely and he has a ton of size on me but is he leaner than me currently no

You are out of your fckn mind - but PLEASE just coast in and don’t diet hard. You are deluded as fck. Spike is WAY leaner than you - you simply don’t understand BB AT ALL.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #306 on: February 29, 2024, 01:50:59 PM »
You are out of your fckn mind - but PLEASE just coast in and don’t diet hard. You are deluded as fck. Spike is WAY leaner than you - you simply don’t understand BB AT ALL.

Of all the bullshit, and there's a lot of bullshit, the criticism of Jeff shows this point best of all.
Y

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: February 29, 2024, 01:53:00 PM »
Oh, come now bhank...

Truly, Corney-esque.

"1"

OMR - you are doing the equivalent of kicking a dead horse here man. Brian is delusional and nothing will change him. He will either quit or get beat to pieces at this next show. Then rather than self reflect and recognize his mistakes, he will make excuses and then the whole thing starts over again.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: February 29, 2024, 01:56:25 PM »
Of all the bullshit, and there's a lot of bullshit, the criticism of Jeff shows this point best of all.

I don’t understand how someone can be so hard headed. I honestly hoped that Brian would take the advices that so many on here have offered, but now I say fck em and will just laugh at his epoch failure.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: February 29, 2024, 02:02:04 PM »

He is bigger not denying that he is not leaner by all means let him show up and compete. I think he would do great. But he is not going to be in classic physique. I am absolutely not going to diet at all. I am in shape right now I will weigh in no lower than 209lbs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: February 29, 2024, 02:03:40 PM »
He's a big dude, all the way big dude.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #311 on: February 29, 2024, 02:04:20 PM »
Right! Spike is FAR more shredded than Brian and even Spike would diet more. Brian’s just doesn’t understand. He is stuck on “I look perfect the way I am”
.....which equates to "STUCK ON STUPID" !  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: February 29, 2024, 02:06:06 PM »
He is bigger not denying that he is not leaner by all means let him show up and compete. I think he would do great. But he is not going to be in classic physique.
YOU FUCKING JERK........he outweighs you by 30-35 pounds and knows how to diet.....in 6 weeks time he`ll make you look like a fatass.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: February 29, 2024, 02:07:07 PM »

one was 57 and one was 62
Im 58 Brian
Oh, and there was 5 in the class,.

There you go, you are 46 ten years less than the youngest, where would you have placed?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: February 29, 2024, 02:07:25 PM »
He is bigger not denying that he is not leaner by all means let him show up and compete. I think he would do great. But he is not going to be in classic physique. I am absolutely not going to diet at all. I am in shape right now I will weigh in no lower than 209lbs.
NO ONE REALLY GIVES TWO SHITS WHAT YOU WEIGH........HOW WILL YOU LOOK ON STAGE.........YOU DUMBASS?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 29, 2024, 02:08:21 PM »
YOU FUCKING JERK........he outweighs you by 30-35 pounds and knows how to diet.....in 6 weeks time he`ll make you look like a fatass.

I already agreed he was bigger. Who said anything about after 6 weeks of dieting? Right now he is not leaner. He is lean just not leaner. I have no desire to see how lean I can get that is not the goal. I want full round muscle bellies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: February 29, 2024, 02:08:26 PM »
one was 57 and one was 62
Im 58 Brian
Oh, and there was 5 in the class,.

There you go, you are 46 ten years less than the youngest, where would you have placed?

I`ll take dead last for 500 Alex !  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #317 on: February 29, 2024, 02:08:43 PM »

You've been taking drugs for over 20 years and have not improved or won anything, you've been constantly regressing and losing.

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Mr Charles Arena went home with the trophy at the Excalibur:

At your last contest you didn't even make it to the finals, and there were only 2 other competitors.

And in strict curl, you competed in a class you cherry picked so there would be no competitors and still your "world record" is non-existent, SCN did not recognize it and they want nothing to do with you.

You cuss out judges, argue with everyone and always have excuses. 20+ years of drugs and zero progress.

Fail.

He truly is a Fucking retard & loser - he cannot be taken remotely serious.
Let alone trying to make out he has a better Physique than Wes or Jeff is utterly ridiculous & goes to show just how delusional he is.

Now he has Spike to deal with whose physique totally embarrasses Bianca's train wreck of a body.
I hope spike turns up in same class as Bianca, he'll run away yet again & not compete  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: February 29, 2024, 02:11:06 PM »
NO ONE REALLY GIVES TWO SHITS WHAT YOU WEIGH........HOW WILL YOU LOOK ON STAGE.........YOU DUMBASS?

And I look my best at that weight. Honestly I think I look better a little heavier but I think I will be more competitive in classic. So go for the win in classic this year while I can still make 209lbs. Next year may be too heavy and just do bodybuilding but right now I can make that weight and I look good at that weight so why not? Now if I manage to put on weight the next 6 weeks I may just do bodybuilding but what I am absolutely not going to do is cut one fucking calorie 6 weeks out. I am eating a lot and training I may adjust one week out.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: February 29, 2024, 02:12:07 PM »
I`ll take dead last for 500 Alex !  ;D

I will take deflated flat tire soggy pecs for 500 Alex

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: February 29, 2024, 02:13:56 PM »
And I look my best at that weight. Honestly I think I look better a little heavier but I think I will be more competitive in classic. So go for the win in classic this year while I can still make 209lbs. Next year may be too heavy and just do bodybuilding but right now I can make that weight and I look good at that weight so why not? Now if I manage to put on weight the next 6 weeks I may just do bodybuilding but what I am absolutely not going to do is cut one fucking calorie 6 weeks out. I am eating a lot and training I may adjust one week out.

You have been around 200lbs with an empty belly for 20 years.

Dont cut anything Brian, just keep stuffing your face and "having a go" in your little home gym for the next 6 weeks.
Im sure you will grow into the show like Levrone..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: February 29, 2024, 02:14:49 PM »
Dead last, there was a guy 68 in the show who placed 5th, he would have still beaten you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: February 29, 2024, 02:15:29 PM »
I already agreed he was bigger. Who said anything about after 6 weeks of dieting? Right now he is not leaner. He is lean just not leaner. I have no desire to see how lean I can get that is not the goal. I want full round muscle bellies.
HE WOULD BEAT YOU THIS VERY FUCKING SECOND..............YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: February 29, 2024, 02:19:24 PM »
Dude when I was 11 years older than you I`d crush you,regardless of your weight...........this summer you will be crushed again and I`ll be 23 years older than you.

Hang around fuckface I`ve been training like a demon not just doing one rep BS. or 3 sets of leg extensions and calling it a fucking leg day........CHEESE EATER!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: February 29, 2024, 02:21:18 PM »
Dead last, there was a guy 68 in the show who placed 5th, he would have still beaten you
Just like I will this summer at 69.

Lopsided "Symmetry" Of Peace  :)