Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119493 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #375 on: March 01, 2024, 07:19:10 AM »
Appears to be until after his show April 6 and seventh

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #376 on: March 01, 2024, 07:24:08 AM »
Hanks is screwed now that he no longer has Never1ashow to keep track of his medical ailments and diseases. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: March 01, 2024, 07:39:30 AM »
Band me he said, insulted a mod by calling a fat slob and also threatened to sue the site!

I expect he'll now try to send videos to Soul Crusher to post

funny,,, ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: March 01, 2024, 07:41:02 AM »
I saw this quote today and it reminded of him.

George Eliot

"Any coward can fight a battle when he's sure of winning; but give me the man who has the pluck to fight when he's sure of losing."

Between the poor and absent parenting, the concussions from his race car delusion, combined with the death of his father led to the arrested development we see today and need for approval.
Sums up Mike Tyson

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #379 on: March 01, 2024, 07:42:16 AM »
Bhanky had a meltdown.

Hard to believe he crumbled after all the positive reinforcement we've given him over the past few years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2024, 07:43:02 AM »
Bhanky had a meltdown.

Hard to believe he crumbled after all the positive reinforcement we've given him over the past few years.
so after all his claims, he could be faded

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2024, 07:43:10 AM »
Sums up Mike Tyson

Tyson drove racecars too?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: March 01, 2024, 07:44:14 AM »

I think the tipping point was marrying Em and being forced to move and a future of training in an unheated garage.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2024, 07:49:08 AM »
Band me he said, insulted a mod by calling a fat slob and also threatened to sue the site!

I expect he'll now try to send videos to Soul Crusher to post

calling fat slob chaos a fat slob had nothing to do with his banding

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2024, 07:52:08 AM »
I think the tipping point was marrying Em and being forced to move and a future of training in an unheated garage and losing his pool table he never used....
fixed

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2024, 09:38:15 AM »
Bhanky had a meltdown.

Some people struggle with taking advice.

Although I vote to “unband” him when he starts the Derek Anthony death spiral.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2024, 09:56:07 AM »

He ended up like a whiney baby crying to the mods over his mug shots that have been posted endless times here.  something cracked with him, maybe he was close to finally getting that Walmart Greeter job and they found GB

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2024, 10:00:56 AM »
No insults to the chaos account or anything had to do with his temporary suspension.

We have tolerated a lot from him, but the lawsuit thing was such a bitch move, it had to be handled.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2024, 10:09:29 AM »
I’m guessing a weak ban.

He will create a new profile on professional muscle and get banned there.

I think he has had 3 usernames banned

Ikite
Dadbod
Mr Maui

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #389 on: March 01, 2024, 10:20:16 AM »
I’m guessing a weak ban.

He will create a new profile on professional muscle and get banned there.

I think he has had 3 usernames banned

Ikite
Dadbod
Mr Maui

I see what you did there….

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: March 01, 2024, 10:59:37 AM »
i say unband him 4-5 days out ... in my best arnold voice,,,,so we can help him for the upcoming contest ;)... he will come back so ready to getbig, so strong... by the time the week is over, he will be ready to lose.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #391 on: March 01, 2024, 11:00:26 AM »
He ended up like a whiney baby crying to the mods over his mug shots that have been posted endless times here.  something cracked with him, maybe he was close to finally getting that Walmart Greeter job and they found GB

What, you mean the portfolio manager job offer didn't materialise?  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: March 01, 2024, 11:20:47 AM »
:D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #393 on: March 01, 2024, 11:40:15 AM »

bhanks recently stated that he trades securities from home and this is even better than a job.  Also seems he is too busy "prepping the house" to work right now.

I don't need to argue about my finances with you. I went to college graduated and worked in corporate America. I have managed my own accounts for years trading securities from home is no less a job than flipping burgers maybe even a better job. But yeah I don't work for the man anymore. But I did get a job in accounting that I held for a year just last year. After I move I may get another one but right now getting this house prepped is my job.

I am also not taking advantage of my octogenarian mother to fund a sleazy drug and prostitute lifestyle no one else is paying my bills.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #394 on: March 01, 2024, 11:49:46 AM »
i say unband him 4-5 days out ... in my best arnold voice,,,,so we can help him for the upcoming contest ;)... he will come back so ready to getbig, so strong... by the time the week is over, he will be ready to lose.
Yes,he will come to us for advice,but we can always give him the wrong advices!  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: March 01, 2024, 11:55:27 AM »
To be completely fair, bhank was not the person to complain about his personal information being posted.

3 actual members reached out to distinctly mention how it's not cool to expose his private information and details about his family, work, arrest records etc.

In that respect, he certainly did not cast the first stone. What he certainly did was to send me a private message about how if the material isn't removed he could have his lawyers sue GetBig. Again, as I always tell people that threaten with litigious action, if you feel compelled to do so, have at it. I also told him that I can only do but so much to remove material he doesn't want shared, but only if he brings it to my attention. I don't read every thread. The only reason I even mentioned the issue was because members complained.

His issues with Chaos are a separate matter all together. That said, I don't get involved in those issues as I will always take Chaos' side. That's my partner in moderation. These good folks (Princess, Grant and numerous others etc.) do a thankless job.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: March 01, 2024, 11:58:24 AM »
To be completely fair, bhank was not the person to complain about his personal information being posted.

3 actual members reached out to distinctly mention how it's not cool to expose his private information and details about his family, work, arrest records etc.

In that respect, he certainly did not cast the first stone. What he certainly did was to send me a private message about how if the material isn't removed he could have his lawyers sue GetBig. Again, as I always tell people that threaten with litigious action, if you feel compelled to do so, have at it. I also told him that I can only do but so much to remove material he doesn't want shared, but only if he brings it to my attention. I don't read every thread. The only reason I even mentioned the issue was because members complained.

His issues with Chaos are a separate matter all together. That said, I don't get involved in those issues as I will always take Chaos' side. That's my partner in moderation. These good folks (Princess, Grant and numerous others etc.) do a thankless job.

"1"

He is full of S@#$%^  - that was all public information in the public domain.  Those mugshot photos are all over the place and there is a third as well. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: March 01, 2024, 12:07:35 PM »
He is full of S@#$%^  - that was all public information in the public domain.  Those mugshot photos are all over the place and there is a third as well.

Crusher, please refrain from using S@#$%^ and instead use SHIT. We have no problems with that form of language here.

Alternatively, other useful words you can consider inserting in that S-word you encrypted are the Italian variations with "S" that include Suca, Sfigato, Segaiolo or even Stronzo.

In theory, he could be full of a Sfigato.

Carry on,

"1"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: March 01, 2024, 12:09:55 PM »

"1"

Everything we post is legitimately from Google.

He can cry all he wants.

If getbig any employer searches his name it’s nothing but arrests and mug shots

Regardless, if he beat the charges or not.

It’s good to know, he is a whiny bitch and threatened to sue lol

I’m pretty sure Brian would call the cops if he got into an altercation with anybody on the street or in the gym. That whole tough guy act is bullshit.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #399 on: March 01, 2024, 01:49:37 PM »

"1"

Tell him about U.S. Code Title 47 Chapter 5 Subchapter II Part I § 230. To threaten getbig like that is a bitch move but he'd still complain because we called out his BS strict curl "world record".

Something must have stung him this time to react like this.