Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120035 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2024, 05:00:58 PM »
Thanks guys.  I too hope he gets a reduced sentence.  He's going to need all the advices that he can get.  I also don't like personal info being shared.  Wonder why this time it set him off?

Suicide by mod can be found around about here

OK
Don't really need your negativity here anyway.
For reference:

FWIW my take is this - Brian knows how to game the system.  That report was an accurate record of his various encounters with LEO - but - and it's a big but - he had the wherewithal/cash/connections to get things struck out and expunged from the official record - that distinction is important, and is why he kept pulling it back to that

However that's not how the InterWebz works, and imprints of all these shenanigans were out there as a matter of public record - OK they had been quite legally removed from official records, but you could still see the history.  A few of us were quoting things he said in the reports ("GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE") and had the rap sheet, but as soon as people started posting actual case numbers and jurisdictions I think that tipped him over the edge

To be clear - there is absolutely no doubt that report is about him, as it has his date of birth, address and employment history on there.  His attempt to obfuscate by pointing out there was more than one Brian Hankins was easily dismissed due to his unusual W-W middle nominals quoted in the report - it was a 100% match

Brian reading this post

T

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #426 on: March 01, 2024, 05:08:35 PM »
It's probably been getting in the way of him getting a job

Lots of layoffs of people with fake finance pencil pushing positions going on means he has real competition right now, so his indiscretions will only be magnified.

Even without the arrest record many people are finding it tough to get jobs in various sectors.

AI alone, I would think, will cause a lot of dimwits to get laid off now or in the near future doing whatever little work he would actually get done.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: March 01, 2024, 05:13:43 PM »
Ron or OMR or Chaos should assign a parole probation officer to watch over bhank.

Lollooolollollololl

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: March 01, 2024, 05:20:23 PM »
LOL  ;D

Dude I really don`t know if he`ll show up........but if he does,there`s a chance he may leave early.

He`s a novice and doesn`t realize yet that these contests take a zillion hours to complete.

You just lay around and chill with your legs elevated.....he walked 5 miles according to what he said last year...........IDIOT!!

Wait… At the contest that HE was competing in he walked around??? WTF? See that’s just another example of Brian having no fckn clue what he is doing. I didn’t do shit while waiting on pre-judging. Then we always tried to go to the room and sleep between pre and night show.

I just can’t fckn understand why Brian would keep doing the exact same dumb shit that has resulted in total failure EVERY other time. Like I’ve said - I TOTALLY fckd up the first show I did and was t a ton better at the second (it was about a month after the first one). But damn man I didn’t like getting embarrassed one bit so I asked asked for advices and when I got them I shut my mouth and tried to learn as much as possible.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #429 on: March 01, 2024, 05:48:17 PM »
Wait… At the contest that HE was competing in he walked around??? WTF? See that’s just another example of Brian having no fckn clue what he is doing. I didn’t do shit while waiting on pre-judging. Then we always tried to go to the room and sleep between pre and night show.

I just can’t fckn understand why Brian would keep doing the exact same dumb shit that has resulted in total failure EVERY other time. Like I’ve said - I TOTALLY fckd up the first show I did and was t a ton better at the second (it was about a month after the first one). But damn man I didn’t like getting embarrassed one bit so I asked asked for advices and when I got them I shut my mouth and tried to learn as much as possible.
Yep,he said he walked around town for 5 fucking miles,then complained about how long the show took to finish........Christ I`ve been in contests that ended at 1 or 2 AM over the course of 2 days time.

We all offered him help originally but he was an arrogant know it all even though he had never competed before.

I PM`ed him when his ex girlfriend was murdered in Hawaii......felt bad for him...........no reply at all that I can recall.

If he came here like a regular Joe and just talked bb and bullshitted like the rest of us do,everyone would be more than happy to help him,but he was an arrogant dickhead who put down quite a few peoples accomplishments and bragged a lot..............so the board,or most of it hates him for that.

We all have fueds/rivals but hardly anyone liked him.....except the 3 rats!  :(

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: March 01, 2024, 05:51:28 PM »
Yep,he said he walked around town for 5 fucking miles,then complained about how long the show took to finish........Christ I`ve been in contests that ended at 1 or 2 AM over the course of 2 days time.

We all offered him help originally but he was an arrogant know it all even though he had never competed before.

I PM`ed him when his ex girlfriend was murdered in Hawaii......felt bad for him...........no reply at all that I can recall.

If he came here like a regular Joe and just talked bb and bullshitted like the rest of us do,everyone would be more than happy to help him,but he was an arrogant dickhead who put down quite a few peoples accomplishments and bragged a lot..............so the board,or most of it hates him for that.

fuck him.. i hope that chrohns eats his asshole.. fuckin snitch ass pussy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: March 01, 2024, 05:54:22 PM »
fuck him.. i hope that chrohns eats his asshole.. fuckin snitch ass pussy
LOL  ;D

I have no use for rats either........what does a person gain by dropping a dime on someone else other than being known as a fucking snitch?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #432 on: March 01, 2024, 06:04:18 PM »
LOL  ;D

I have no use for rats either........what does a person gain by dropping a dime on someone else other than being known as a fucking snitch?

Brian is quite predictable because of his well known mental illness.

“Narcissists may engage in telling on others as a way to manipulate situations to their advantage, undermine others, or deflect attention away from their own shortcomings. They may do this to maintain a sense of control, superiority, or to garner sympathy or support from others. Additionally, they may use it as a tactic to assert their dominance and manipulate social dynamics in their favor.”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #433 on: March 01, 2024, 06:04:44 PM »
Bhanks was given plenty of friendly advice on here early on about sharing information that could potentially be used against him. He chose to ignore the advice repeatedly.

I tried to warn him he was sharing identifiable information about his brother

Maybe those people reaching out to you didn't know plenty of us tried to warn him and only saw the Hanky bashing. Either way fuck those little bitches. They should have said something on the forum if they were so passionate about white knighting him.

Have they got the Balls to admit who they are ??
FFS White knighting for a Liar, woman beater, scumbag & Snitch
Faggott the absolute lowest of the low & those Clowns white knighting
for him.  ::)

he should be permanently banned.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #434 on: March 01, 2024, 06:18:37 PM »
Some issues outside of the Getbig Safe Zone have apparently pushed Bhanky over the edge.

We can only speculate what these issues might be but I have a feeling it somehow involves the letters E and M.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2024, 06:38:07 PM »
Lots of layoffs of people with fake finance pencil pushing positions going on means he has real competition right now, so his indiscretions will only be magnified.

Even without the arrest record many people are finding it tough to get jobs in various sectors.

AI alone, I would think, will cause a lot of dimwits to get laid off now or in the near future doing whatever little work he would actually get done.

He got hired during the Covid slack off when companies were relaxing all standards just to get people in the door including background checks.

He threatened to pay his lawyer 10K to sue the board to take down stuff about him and posted a letter (sans letterhead) supposedly from his lawyer that appeared to have been sent in a prior attempt to get a website to remove derogatory info/mugshots (but never showed they took down anything).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2024, 06:43:26 PM »
Brian is quite predictable because of his well known mental illness.

“Narcissists may engage in telling on others as a way to manipulate situations to their advantage, undermine others, or deflect attention away from their own shortcomings. They may do this to maintain a sense of control, superiority, or to garner sympathy or support from others. Additionally, they may use it as a tactic to assert their dominance and manipulate social dynamics in their favor.”
That fits him to a Tee !

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2024, 06:51:47 PM »
That fits him like a medium size Tee !

Fixed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2024, 07:47:34 PM »

Who are the suspected rats?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2024, 07:49:47 PM »

He did walk, I will give him that.

But there is no way that lazy bloated fuck walked 5 miles.

He is too lazy to load a bar. He ain’t walking 5 miles

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #440 on: March 01, 2024, 07:52:21 PM »

By the the rule of the Hankin’s Ratio you must at minimum reduce all numbers by 14%.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2024, 08:25:29 PM »
Fixed.
More like a "smedium" sized Tee !  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: March 01, 2024, 08:26:22 PM »

We all know he can`t count for shit.......11=15 in Hankyville  !!   ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #443 on: March 01, 2024, 08:32:15 PM »
We all know he can`t count for shit.......11=15 in Hankyville  !!   ;D

And 315x5 = 315x10 because he claims the knee shaking struggle wasn't a "max effort".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #444 on: March 01, 2024, 11:02:43 PM »
The board will be very boring without BHANKS.
X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #445 on: March 01, 2024, 11:18:59 PM »
The board will be very boring without BHANKS.

Don't worry, he'll be back the minute his ban is lifted.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #446 on: March 01, 2024, 11:41:14 PM »
Getbig will go on without bhank.

Bhank can't go on without getbig.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #447 on: March 01, 2024, 11:49:02 PM »
Suicide by mod can be found around about here

FWIW my take is this - Brian knows how to game the system.  That report was an accurate record of his various encounters with LEO - but - and it's a big but - he had the wherewithal/cash/connections to get things struck out and expunged from the official record - that distinction is important, and is why he kept pulling it back to that

However that's not how the InterWebz works, and imprints of all these shenanigans were out there as a matter of public record - OK they had been quite legally removed from official records, but you could still see the history.  A few of us were quoting things he said in the reports ("GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE") and had the rap sheet, but as soon as people started posting actual case numbers and jurisdictions I think that tipped him over the edge

To be clear - there is absolutely no doubt that report is about him, as it has his date of birth, address and employment history on there.  His attempt to obfuscate by pointing out there was more than one Brian Hankins was easily dismissed due to his unusual W-W middle nominals quoted in the report - it was a 100% match

Brian reading this post

Excellent points - lot of truth in this I would venture

More importantly, thanks for changing your pic back, Beefcake's AI sketch is great, but a Brosnan-less Taffin avatar was disorienting my getbig experience

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: March 02, 2024, 01:12:26 AM »
Don't worry, he'll be back the minute his ban is lifted.
He will post that same damn picture of himself in his underwear saying You pussies all say I have a gut well check this out like nothing ever happened

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #449 on: March 02, 2024, 01:20:50 AM »
Some issues outside of the Getbig Safe Zone have apparently pushed Bhanky over the edge.

We can only speculate what these issues might be but I have a feeling it somehow involves the letters E and M.

Ha ha ha.  Josh spoke to her apparently and she knows of GB.   She probably was perusing around and one of Bhanks lies to her came back to bite him in the ass.