Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119563 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1100 on: April 07, 2024, 04:55:38 PM »

You got it Big B Hank. You and Matt both crushed your challenges this winter. The world sits in wonderment thinking "What's next?".

Absolutely perfect shop!

If history and that picture is any guide, clearly turning eyes and sights to Russia (which means DJ).

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: April 07, 2024, 05:07:22 PM »
If anyone has any complaints about the quality of the lineup and believes they can do better by all means show up next year. I plan to defend my title. The guys actually looked great it could have gone either way the two pic his wife took do not look great but the professional pics will be available online soon.

Defend your title. lol fuck off you idiot.

315 deadlift had you shitting blood.

No one was in your class nothing more.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: April 07, 2024, 05:14:14 PM »
Congrats Herr Hanky!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1103 on: April 07, 2024, 05:19:29 PM »

You got it Big B Hank. You and Matt both crushed your challenges this winter. The world sits in wonderment thinking "What's next?".

Lmao!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1104 on: April 07, 2024, 05:23:40 PM »
He actually won a show......Can't blame the competition.They could have been better, but they weren't.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1105 on: April 07, 2024, 05:25:37 PM »
Defend your title. lol fuck off you idiot.

315 deadlift had you shitting blood.

No one was in your class nothing more.
Come on man the guy acts like an aloof asshole a lot of times here but he won whether it was three guys two guys 10 guys  he won,,just say congrats and you’re still an asshole and leave it at that

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1106 on: April 07, 2024, 05:27:04 PM »
Yes!!!! He already plans on "defending his title" next year.

We can only hope that he documents the "journey" like the old Battle For The Olympia dvds....

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: April 07, 2024, 05:30:29 PM »
DVDs??

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: April 07, 2024, 05:31:15 PM »
Come on man the guy acts like an aloof asshole a lot of times here but he won whether it was three guys two guys 10 guys  he won,,just say congrats and you’re still an asshole and leave it at that

He’s not the champion we want, he’s the champion we deserve.

Congratulations Hankins .

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: April 07, 2024, 05:35:17 PM »

Hahaha what a shop.

Hankins, I will give you this.

You finally one a bb show.

Now on to your 405 squat

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1110 on: April 07, 2024, 05:38:05 PM »
I thought he got burned out and went snowboarding.What the Hell happened to that?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1111 on: April 07, 2024, 05:46:53 PM »
I thought he got burned out and went snowboarding.What the Hell happened to that?

I did get burned out and I did take my son and went snowboarding and took the week off lifting and just relaxed and enjoyed myself. Then I came back and started my prep 9 days out. I put it all in a spreadsheet and everything calories were still over 3k a day. Next year I will try and do it for a couple weeks as the main thing it did was make me aware of how much food I was eating and prevent any blow up days. The guys at the show all said they dieted for like 12 weeks plus and they we’re on low calories the two guys both had coaches planning their diets and everything. Both were on admitted TRT. Again I think they both looked great it is hard to see the detail in the pics I shared but they looked good back stage I would not have complained if I hadn’t won. I am still happy to win though I will take it. Next year though I may diet harder and bulk heavier I was off like half a year this year due to the hernia repair. Goal this next year is to get the full cage squat rack and really hit the legs. But honestly it’s not just about the show it’s about training for the show and snowboarding with my kid with strong legs both guys I competed against were also super cool as was everyone at the show.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: April 07, 2024, 05:48:45 PM »
Simply walked into the show and won the whole damn thing

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: April 07, 2024, 05:55:25 PM »
I did get burned out and I did take my son and went snowboarding and took the week off lifting and just relaxed and enjoyed myself. Then I came back and started my prep 9 days out. I put it all in a spreadsheet and everything calories were still over 3k a day. Next year I will try and do it for a couple weeks as the main thing it did was make me aware of how much food I was eating and prevent any blow up days. The guys at the show all said they dieted for like 12 weeks plus and they we’re on low calories the two guys both had coaches planning their diets and everything. Both were on admitted TRT. Again I think they both looked great it is hard to see the detail in the pics I shared but they looked good back stage I would not have complained if I hadn’t won. I am still happy to win though I will take it. Next year though I may diet harder and bulk heavier I was off like half a year this year due to the hernia repair. Goal this next year is to get the full cage squat rack and really hit the legs. But honestly it’s not just about the show it’s about training for the show and snowboarding with my kid with strong legs both guys I competed against were also super cool as was everyone at the show.

You need to find another show you can jump into ASAP and build on this momentum!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: April 07, 2024, 05:57:22 PM »
Congrats

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: April 07, 2024, 05:57:33 PM »
You need to find another show you can jump into ASAP and build on this momentum!

Lmao at the profile pic

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1116 on: April 07, 2024, 05:58:21 PM »
Defend your title next year if that’s your goal but what I would do is if you’re gonna commit and I know you’re gonna catch i shit for it here …I would do a few more classes do an open class at a body weight light, heavy weight say or heavy weight, and see how you do with bigger classes,whether it’s masters or open classes

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: April 07, 2024, 06:03:27 PM »
Lmao at the profile pic

Haha. These are just too good not to use

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1118 on: April 07, 2024, 06:08:51 PM »
Hahaha Happy Bhankins Day

We may be witnessing the start of an Undertaker-esque undefeated streak here, haters take heed  :D

Hahaha Hanky will need a robot body to defend this title 21 times in a row. 

Hankins, you may have Arnold-tier genetics now.  Just like 1980, you walked into a bodybuilding contest with a short prep period and dominated the competition.  One of the guys you beat is going to have a absolute meth bender because of this and be the Mentzer to your Arnold.  I'm predicting it will be the short guy.

What song did you pose to hank?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: April 07, 2024, 06:09:41 PM »
Hahaha Hanky will need a robot body to defend this title 21 times in a row. 

Hankins, you may have Arnold-tier genetics now.  Just like 1980, you walked into a bodybuilding contest with a short prep period and dominated the competition.  One of the guys you beat is going to have a absolute meth bender because of this and be the Mentzer to your Arnold.  I'm predicting it will be the short guy.

What song did you pose to hank?

2001 a space odyssey

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1120 on: April 07, 2024, 06:15:44 PM »
2001 a space odyssey

:o

Did you walk out in a Ric Flair robe?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: April 07, 2024, 06:32:53 PM »

Nice man, did you use any macros in the excel sheet? Or v look up?

Or just a simple excel sheet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: April 07, 2024, 08:31:49 PM »
Thank you everyone for the congratulations. A year was a long time to wait for redemption. Would like to try without a cold next year and maybe a 2nd class but happy for the win.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1123 on: April 07, 2024, 08:49:50 PM »
Oh fuck. This blowhard finally won something? Holy fucking shit. He was insufferable as a perennial loser, can't imagine what a jack wagon he's going to be with an actual win. FML.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1124 on: April 07, 2024, 09:02:20 PM »
Haters going to hate

And jigga gonna boo.  That would be you, you pathetic addict.  OOOoooo...Are you going to "murder death" me again?  Personally, I hope you stroke out, midgie.  I, like all here, were happy for you when you got your first win/trophy and then you shat all over the forums. 

Fuque you Cuque.