Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119607 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1425 on: April 09, 2024, 07:35:39 AM »
Let's not forget last year's content where you cut and ran like a bitch.

And the previous three where you placed last or next to last.

"Winning"

I was sick last year and the show was running late and my ride had to be home and could not drive at night. This was the first time I was judged by actual IFBB judges and not local yocals. I absolutely should have won the other 2 contest. But whatever regardless it is not about who wins it is about training and being in shape which is what I do year-round.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1426 on: April 09, 2024, 07:36:56 AM »
How are you better than me? Please do tell? Years of failures have you seen my life it is the definition of winning.

damn near choked to death laughing..... aaahahahaha..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1427 on: April 09, 2024, 07:42:52 AM »
LOL @ 15 inch arms.

This is from yesterday. Not quite 2 years since those other pics.

Provide upside down coffee cup for authentication purposes. Hanging dong is optional.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1428 on: April 09, 2024, 07:50:07 AM »
Agreed. Winning

https://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-02-24-2021/

https://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-03-21-2021/

Charges
DV PROTECTIVE ORDER VIOL (M)
ASSAULT ON A FEMALE

Never hit a women, just strangled her and pushed her down a flight of stairs

Ahahahahahaha Lololololol !!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1429 on: April 09, 2024, 08:25:48 AM »
Go check Wake County NC court records. I have no charges I was falsely accused during a custody battle. The video of the incident which was in front of a police station came out and I was completely vindicated the charges were dropped and expunged. I was the victim who was attacked in the video. I even filed a lawsuit against her afterwards for false allegations. The judge admonished my ex for gaming the system I showed the court transcripts proving this. They even went back and reversed half a dozen previous false allegations she made it was so bad. I actually wound up getting 6 weeks more custody time because of it. I posted evidence of all this years ago yet you assholes continue to besmirch my good name.

You've done plenty to besmirch your "good name". Shall I post you arrest sheet again?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1430 on: April 09, 2024, 08:42:25 AM »
You've done plenty to besmirch your "good name". Shall I post you arrest sheet again?
bunch of besmirchers around here  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: April 09, 2024, 08:46:29 AM »

Again I was falsely accused during a disputed custody agreement and completely vindicated. I do not have any convictions they even expunged the charges I was the victim. The judge admonished my ex for gaming the system. I have a clean record and have passed multiple government background checks. You guys are just spreading bullshit.

All of which has nothing to do with this board saying I sucked at training didnt know how to eat and was completely delusional and could never win a show in a lineup of more than 1. Well I just won an NPC show in a lineup of 3 and it was a big show. So yeah go ahead and talk shit about my custody drama or my hair because when it comes to bodybuilding I have proved my worth you have not you are just a hater.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: April 09, 2024, 08:50:25 AM »
Again I was falsely accused during a disputed custody agreement and completely vindicated. I do not have any convictions they even expunged the charges I was the victim. The judge admonished my ex for gaming the system. I have a clean record and have passed multiple government background checks. You guys are just spreading bullshit.

All of which has nothing to do with this board saying I sucked at training didnt know how to eat and was completely delusional and could never win a show in a lineup of more than 1. Well I just won an NPC show in a lineup of 3 and it was a big show. So yeah go ahead and talk shit about my custody drama or my hair because when it comes to bodybuilding I have proved my worth you have not you are just a hater.

It was a big show yes. your class was utterly pathetic you idiot

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1433 on: April 09, 2024, 08:52:02 AM »

Don't bother dude.  You've seen the delusion.

He entered a show where all three looked 2 months out.

Jeff beat guys who were shredded.

There's no comparison, and he won't admit it.  Not worth the time.

If you took the two photos to reddit, or any other BB site, they'd say the same thing as the folks here.
Y

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1434 on: April 09, 2024, 08:53:19 AM »

when your ex girl friend said you payed other men to fuck you in the ass was that a "false accusation" as well ? funny how brian is always the victim of false accusations and conspiracy theories  the world must be out to get him for some reason...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1435 on: April 09, 2024, 08:57:04 AM »
when your ex girl friend said you payed other men to fuck you in the ass was that a "false accusation" as well ? funny how brian is always the victim of false accusations and conspiracy theories  the world must be out to get him for some reason...

Whoa beefcake...  are you saying Brian's name in prison was Brianna?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1436 on: April 09, 2024, 09:01:18 AM »

Yeah no one ever said that just more lies from Josh your guys hero who threatens to kill women and children. But glad to see you guys are back to spewing gay filth typical getbig stuff.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: April 09, 2024, 09:03:51 AM »
Don't bother dude.  You've seen the delusion.

He entered a show where all three looked 2 months out.

Jeff beat guys who were shredded.

There's no comparison, and he won't admit it.  Not worth the time.

If you took the two photos to reddit, or any other BB site, they'd say the same thing as the folks here.

Jeff would have looked scrawny as hell in my lineup. There is no comparison he is in a lineup of soggy old men. He beat 2 65 year old geriatrics. They looked like 3 shriveled up deflated ball sacks.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1438 on: April 09, 2024, 09:05:04 AM »

How was your class? You don't even lift and want to talk about the quality of the class I won at a BIG NPC Show. The class was great because I was in it.

If any Getbiggers think they can do better the Charlotte Coliseum is easy to find see you next year.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1439 on: April 09, 2024, 09:10:22 AM »
Yeah no one ever said that just more lies from Josh your guys hero who threatens to kill women and children. But glad to see you guys are back to spewing gay filth typical getbig stuff.

when i talked to her she told me the same thing josh said....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1440 on: April 09, 2024, 09:12:44 AM »
when i talked to her she told me the same thing josh said....

You are such a liar by all means tell me her name? Idiot

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1441 on: April 09, 2024, 09:48:35 AM »
Jeff would have looked scrawny as hell in my lineup. There is no comparison he is in a lineup of soggy old men. He beat 2 65 year old geriatrics. They looked like 3 shriveled up deflated ball sacks.

The guys in your contest looked infinitely worse.  They looked like they barely dieted.  No cuts.

You all would lose to anyone in that photo with Jeff and anyone who follows bodybuilding knows it.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1442 on: April 09, 2024, 09:51:42 AM »
You are such a liar by all means tell me her name? Idiot

You’re by far the most prolific liar on here.  STFU little man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: April 09, 2024, 09:53:01 AM »
The guys in your contest looked infinitely worse.  They looked like they barely dieted.

You all would lose to anyone in that photo.

When the professional pics come out maybe there is a good pic maybe there isn't doesn't really matter. I know I was in shape. I have shared plenty showing I am in shape. The two guys I competed with looked great in person they were both in great shape. They both dieted for months. The guys from Jeff show just look like empty bags of soggy loose skin of course that is probably because they were 65 years old.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1444 on: April 09, 2024, 09:56:27 AM »
When the professional pics come out maybe there is a good pic maybe there isn't doesn't really matter. I know I was in shape. I have shared plenty showing I am in shape. The two guys I competed with looked great in person they were both in great shape. They both dieted for months. The guys from Jeff show just look like empty bags of soggy loose skin of course that is probably because they were 65 years old.

In every photo we’ve all seen here of you, you look like someone skinned a whale turd and put a baseball cap on it.  STFU you pusillanimous pile of poop.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1445 on: April 09, 2024, 10:00:43 AM »

They look in better condition than any of you, and all have better wheels, despite the age difference.

Jeff completely obliterates you, despite your precious extra weight.

Let's see if you can procure better photos.  Until then, you're completely wrong.

Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: April 09, 2024, 10:06:31 AM »
They look in better condition than any of you, and all have better wheels, despite the age difference.

Jeff completely obliterates you, despite your precious extra weight.

Let's see if you can procure better photos.  Until then, you're completely wrong.

Again they look like empty deflated nut sacks not one of them is 200lbs. I have posted plenty of pics showing my condition up close. I was contest ready on weight 2 months out. I posted a damn video from the Friday before showing my back condition can't do much more than that.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1447 on: April 09, 2024, 10:22:05 AM »
Again they look like empty deflated nut sacks not one of them is 200lbs. I have posted plenty of pics showing my condition up close. I was contest ready on weight 2 months out. I posted a damn video from the Friday before showing my back condition can't do much more than that.

Deflated? Each one is full and diced.

You look like a loaf of white bread.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: April 09, 2024, 10:22:44 AM »
How was your class? You don't even lift and want to talk about the quality of the class I won at a BIG NPC Show. The class was great because I was in it.

If any Getbiggers think they can do better the Charlotte Coliseum is easy to find see you next year.

You didn’t win the show.

You won your class of 3.

Basically, who looked the best out of 3 ppl who have no legs, back and a shit tan.

So yes you won a class of 2  ppl.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: April 09, 2024, 10:24:58 AM »
You didn’t win the show.

You won your class of 3.

Basically, who looked the best out of 3 ppl who have no legs, back and a shit tan.

So yes you won a class of 2  ppl.

Was it 2 or 3? Make up your mind