Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119481 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1650 on: April 10, 2024, 01:08:07 AM »
Cool then don't claim you are going to show up and win the Cup because you are not beating me next year no one is taking my title not you not CBUM not Jesus

you won a cup?

You may well win it next year if the last two years line ups are anything to go by

Your track record of handpicking events demonstrates why you want to go back next year

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1651 on: April 10, 2024, 01:20:05 AM »
Do I really need to explain that the volume of 1500 pills a day is not feasible or that your body is going to go toxic and you will be sick losing size long before that? Also, I don't need to explain or rationalize my gains when I am walking around near contest condition. And like it or not the guy above is putting on a lot of size.

except on contest day..... ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1652 on: April 10, 2024, 01:25:54 AM »
you won a cup?

You may well win it next year if the last two years line ups are anything to go by

Your track record of handpicking events demonstrates why you want to go back next year

It is by far the biggest show in my state it is the closest event I am going to find with multiple entrants in the over 40 class.  I would have to go to Nationals or the Amateur Olympia or Arnold to find a bigger lineup. Anyone can come compete they don't limit the entrants every single shit talker on this board has an opportunity to show up next year and compete just like they had this year. Instead, you guys just want to argue about how great you would have done and post cherry picked pics. I don't need to argue over cherry picked pics. I don't need to debate how tall I am or how much I weigh they took my height and my weight 511 207.2lbs. I won my show. I will win again. Anyone who feels different can train like I did and show up and compete. Good luck and train hard because I will be training and I will be ready.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1653 on: April 10, 2024, 01:31:47 AM »
It is by far the biggest show in my state it is the closest event I am going to find with multiple entrants in the over 40 class.  I would have to go to Nationals or the Amateur Olympia or Arnold to find a bigger lineup. Anyone can come compete they don't limit the entrants every single shit talker on this board has an opportunity to show up next year and compete just like they had this year. Instead, you guys just want to argue about how great you would have done and post cherry picked pics. I don't need to argue over cherry picked pics. I don't need to debate how tall I am or how much I weigh they took my height and my weight 511 207.2lbs. I won my show. I will win again. Anyone who feels different can train like I did and show up and compete. Good luck and train hard because I will be training and I will be ready.

Its getting to the point now where its like the scene in the Simpsons when Bart draws on the back of Homers head and he starts spinning around trying to read it and they all laugh.
Thing is he keeps spinning around and it dawns on them hes not actually joking and they all stop laughing...
&t=27s

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1654 on: April 10, 2024, 01:51:03 AM »
Cool then don't claim you are going to show up and win the Cup because you are not beating me next year no one is taking my title not you not CBUM not Jesus

I hope you realize your a full blown retard?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1655 on: April 10, 2024, 01:51:59 AM »

Poor Bri after years of humiliation he thinks this is his big moment.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1656 on: April 10, 2024, 01:53:40 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1657 on: April 10, 2024, 02:13:49 AM »
Poor Bri after years of humiliation he thinks this is his big moment.
It must be great living in his un-burstable bubble not even seeing the blatantly obvious.

His view of the world is totally unique

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1658 on: April 10, 2024, 02:15:15 AM »
Good luck and train hard because I will be training and I will be ready.

There's a first time for everything

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1659 on: April 10, 2024, 02:16:27 AM »

Put down the crack pipe.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1660 on: April 10, 2024, 02:36:16 AM »

So I guess CBUM can't beat Brian in a contest??  What the??   ??? ??? ???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1661 on: April 10, 2024, 02:41:23 AM »
Agreed. He came to win and that he did. He left no reason to doubt.

He’s looking at his legs like he’s admirin’ ‘em, right?

He worked hard on those babies

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1662 on: April 10, 2024, 03:08:06 AM »
Some thoughts after reading the last 10 pages:

I absolutely plan to grow. I spent 6 months recovering from a Hernia Repair this year. Next year I will be able to train all year.

I think you should absolutely plan to consult a calendar as soon as possible.  That's not just one slip, that's two - so I have to wonder, exactly what month do you think it is? (Edit: I realised now that you have in fact adopted the Charlotte Championship Calendar year)

Secondly, have to say, you were caught in some odd facial expressions.  Keep that in mind for your second championship run. 

Thirdly, despite seeing these photos, I still congratulate you.  You're quite weak in most lifts and you still look okayish so by rights, you're not that bad. Physically, you could easily get better in just about all lifts.

And finally, don't be a retard and pile on more gear to prove the point that you win next year, you don't need more gear, you need better and consistent training.  Personally, I think given how weak you are, you shouldn't be training at home.  Training at home, where you relax is not an easy thing to mix with pushing it to the limit and you've kind of proven that that doesn't work for you.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1663 on: April 10, 2024, 03:11:52 AM »
The difference between us is not only himalayan physically but in terms of attitude. You think even Mentzer or CBum can't take you whereas I think I need to bring my game to another level to secure a serious amateur win. Your head is fucked.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1664 on: April 10, 2024, 03:19:58 AM »
The difference between us is not only himalayan physically but in terms of attitude. You think even Mentzer or CBum can't take you whereas I think I need to bring my game to another level to secure a serious amateur win. Your head is fucked.

To be honest, I think your attitude is off too.  I seriously cannot get my head around why you would even be entertaining comparisons between you two.  I don't know why you're actually seeking to convince him of anything.  It's completely obvious.  You lower yourself by even taking that bait.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1665 on: April 10, 2024, 03:23:10 AM »
To be honest, I think your attitude is off too.  I seriously cannot get my head around why you would even be entertaining comparisons between you two.  I don't know why you're actually seeking to convince him of anything.  It's completely obvious.  You lower yourself by even taking that bait.

Any other suggestions on how to have a bit of humour about my day spoilsport? Hankypank is dead serious, he is not trolling.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1666 on: April 10, 2024, 03:35:35 AM »
He’s looking at his legs like he’s admirin’ ‘em, right?

He worked hard on those babies
Does he even squat?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1667 on: April 10, 2024, 03:41:45 AM »
Does he even squat?

“You don’t need squats to build good legs.” - joswift

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1668 on: April 10, 2024, 03:44:13 AM »
Bhanky, was Krispy Kreme a show sponsor?

I didn’t know the NPC did a costume class, you nailed the glazed doughnut look

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1669 on: April 10, 2024, 03:47:02 AM »
Any other suggestions on how to have a bit of humour about my day spoilsport? Hankypank is dead serious, he is not trolling.

Ah far be it for me to rain on your parade, you do you - however, you don't think he is taking the piss when he points out that he'll win the competition because none of you are willing to compete with him?

He may be incredibly delusional in some aspects but on this fact he is 100% trolling you.  He has said quite a few times already that he only "beats" you because you can't compete with him.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1670 on: April 10, 2024, 03:53:09 AM »
Ah far be it for me to rain on your parade, you do you - however, you don't think he is taking the piss when he points out that he'll win the competition because none of you are willing to compete with him?

He may be incredibly delusional in some aspects but on this fact he is 100% trolling you.  He has said quite a few times already that he only "beats" you because you can't compete with him.

He said whoever shows up he will beat, he is dead serious it's how autistic people think.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1671 on: April 10, 2024, 03:55:20 AM »
Jesus again I am not the person who took the pics but I was in shape. You guys want a video here is a video from 2 hours after the show after I had more food I am clearly in shape. Whether or not that was captured by the photographer at the show is not my issue. The judges saw it. I don’t control the lighting or when the pics are snapped. I agree 9 out of 10 of the online pics suck. That is why you have to go in person and judge in person. By all means if you guys think you are in better shape show up next year and prove it.

You look the same here as in the NPC photos.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: April 10, 2024, 03:55:43 AM »
He said whoever shows up he will beat, he is dead serious it's how autistic people think.

I think he’s talking about women.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1673 on: April 10, 2024, 03:56:46 AM »
I think he’s talking about women.

Your probably right.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1674 on: April 10, 2024, 03:58:10 AM »

I agree, he is autistic but he has been increasingly taking the piss for the last 10 pages laying it on thick as hell because he knows nobody will bother with actually turning up.    He's in about 4-5 running battles with people who look better than him, somehow sustaining them to keep debating how they are better than him, despite him making it 100% clear, he will beat them if they turn up.  Which he also asserts they won't.