Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120013 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1850 on: April 10, 2024, 11:51:57 AM »
It's still relative to others.

You were all doughy.  You were all in shitty shape for a contest.

You were just least shitty.

If any of you were diced, it would have shown up in at least ONE onstage photo between the lot of you.

And I am talking contest shape - for every day normalcy, of course you guys are in decent shape.

But I don't care - there's no way you yourself felt you really dieted hard for this, unless you're just so used to stuffing your face with shit that cutting that down a tad is torture for you.

Welcome to Master Bodybuilding

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1851 on: April 10, 2024, 11:53:59 AM »
Again they looked good backstage in person. The shorter guy was ripped as hell he had veins popping out of his upper chest and the big guy looked like Arnold he was absolutely massive in real life

Apparently they didn't suck the judges' cocks like you did.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1852 on: April 10, 2024, 11:54:36 AM »
Welcome to Master Bodybuilding

Jeff's pic showed that those who suffer can get in real shape.

None of you guys did.  Which is fine, you guys had fun.  But respect others who did it much better.

It's really that simple - you were told you would look doughy on stage, and you did.

Nothing's going to convince you otherwise.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1853 on: April 10, 2024, 11:54:42 AM »
I never said I wanted to compete against your ancient ass directly. I said I wanted to do the same show as I didn't want to miss you competing. If your ancient deflated ass can do Nationals then I sure as hell can do it as well

From the back you literally have nothing there.  Even an average beach goer has more hamstrings.   Look at your damn self for F sake!!!   Start doing back and legs and be a man for once in your life!   Holy F - chicks in my gym have better backs and hamstrings than that.   You look freaking FAT - yes   FFFFAAAAATTTTT

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1854 on: April 10, 2024, 11:56:51 AM »
From the back you literally have nothing there.  Even an average beach goer has more hamstrings.   Look at your damn self for F sake!!!   Start doing back and legs and be a man for once in your life!   Holy F - chicks in my gym have better backs and hamstrings than that.   You look freaking FAT - yes   FFFFAAAAATTTTT

Even a 40+ bikini chick from the same show crushes him from the back.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1855 on: April 10, 2024, 11:57:30 AM »
Again they looked good backstage in person. The shorter guy was ripped as hell he had veins popping out of his upper chest and the big guy looked like Arnold he was absolutely massive in real life

That guy blows you away every day to Sunday.   whoever you have to do G4P for to win your class it worked - thats for sure.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1856 on: April 10, 2024, 11:59:27 AM »

By all means show up next year and show me how it is done until then yap yap yap

I am the Champ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: April 10, 2024, 12:00:02 PM »
Even a 40+ bikini chick from the same show crushes him from the back.

That babe kills Brian in every way possible. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: April 10, 2024, 12:00:14 PM »
That guy blows you away every day to Sunday.   whoever you have to do G4P for to win your class it worked - thats for sure.

I can show you pics where I looked good as well but apparently only what someone posted to NPC online counts

But glad we have established the guy in 2nd actually looked great

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1859 on: April 10, 2024, 12:00:23 PM »

Similar energy.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1860 on: April 10, 2024, 12:02:22 PM »
They can't they are ineligible, and Jesus doesn't even lift and I didn't say today I said in 2025. I have a year to make improvements no one is beating me in 2025. 2024 is already done no one beat me.

Why would you say such a stupid thing then?

What do you mean Jebus doesn't even lift???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1861 on: April 10, 2024, 12:03:06 PM »
I never said I wanted to compete against your ancient ass directly. I said I wanted to do the same show as I didn't want to miss you competing. If your ancient deflated ass can do Nationals then I sure as hell can do it as well
Right now,at this exact moment,I look a helluva` lot better than you do,trust me on that.

You`d lose against me anyway so consider yourself lucky that I`m ancient.

I`ll post a few pics this summer once I get a nice tan,then you can have your fun.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1862 on: April 10, 2024, 12:03:39 PM »
I can show you pics where I looked good as well but apparently only what someone posted to NPC online counts

Post what you think is your BEST pic from that day you have seen regardless of source.  We have seen what you and others posted so far.  Your back and hams etc are non existent 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: April 10, 2024, 12:07:47 PM »

The usual Hanks BS excuse list for pictures...

"Just wait for the high definition pics"

After the pics are posted:

"It's photoshop"
"The photographer had it out for me and only took shitty pics"
"I was between poses"
"You only picked the worst pics"
"The pictures don't tell the full story"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: April 10, 2024, 12:12:32 PM »
LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1865 on: April 10, 2024, 12:15:50 PM »
Why would you say such a stupid thing then?

What do you mean Jebus doesn't even lift???

Because by all accounts he was a travelling bum living on handouts and all depictions show him looking like a final solution camp survivor. Dragging a wooden cross 50 yards nearly killed him

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1866 on: April 10, 2024, 12:17:12 PM »
Right now,at this exact moment,I look a helluva` lot better than you do,trust me on that.

You`d lose against me anyway so consider yourself lucky that I`m ancient.

I`ll post a few pics this summer once I get a nice tan,then you can have your fun.

No you don't here we go again Wes is going to post pics in 6 weeks and win his pro card at Nationals in July. We have heard it all before a million times still no updates 4 years later no contest just yap yap yap

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1867 on: April 10, 2024, 12:17:19 PM »
Because by all accounts he was a travelling bum living on handouts and all depictions show him looking like a final solution camp survivor. Dragging a wooden cross 50 yards nearly killed him
Please log off.....NOW!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: April 10, 2024, 12:18:01 PM »
Post what you think is your BEST pic from that day you have seen regardless of source.  We have seen what you and others posted so far.  Your back and hams etc are non existent

I am still waiting on the prejudging pics. I also already posted some pics and was told they didn't count so why post more. I won that is what matters. If any of you think you can do better the Charlotte Coliseum is easy to find. Hell I told you guys last year I would be back to win this year and did any of you train and enter nope you all just said I wouldnt do it and couldn't win. Now after I have won you all have something to say lol if you wanted to talk shit you should have entered the contest and won the right to talk shit. You didn't I did. Everyone of you are now my bitches.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1869 on: April 10, 2024, 12:20:31 PM »
Some thoughts after reading the last 10 pages:

And finally, don't be a retard and pile on more gear to prove the point that you win next year, you don't need more gear, you need better and consistent training.  Personally, I think given how weak you are, you shouldn't be training at home.  Training at home, where you relax is not an easy thing to mix with pushing it to the limit and you've kind of proven that that doesn't work for you.

He took GH and “TRT” to win the Cup. Jeez what’s left.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1870 on: April 10, 2024, 12:22:19 PM »
No you don't here we go again Wes is going to post pics in 6 weeks and win his pro card at Nationals in July. We have heard it all before a million times still no updates 4 years later no contest just yap yap yap
Be patient grasshopper......I took 5 years off and survived Cancer,Gall Bladder problems, three broken ribs,a fucked up wrist and elbow and was on a cane for my 3 bulging discs for a while.....I just don`t cry about it much because I`m used to overcoming adversity,I hope you`re over your stuffy nose  ;D  .........I`m on point now though.

Go look at my training log, and see how it`s done son.

BTW I would never allow someone who looks as terrible as you to ever beat me......it wouldn`t ever happen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1871 on: April 10, 2024, 12:24:17 PM »
I don`t owe you any updates asswipe.....I`ll be in Pittsburgh just like I said I would........don`t get me confused with yourself,I`m not a quitter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1872 on: April 10, 2024, 12:25:55 PM »
I am still waiting on the prejudging pics. I also already posted some pics and was told they didn't count so why post more. I won that is what matters. If any of you think you can do better the Charlotte Coliseum is easy to find. Hell I told you guys last year I would be back to win this year and did any of you train and enter nope you all just said I wouldnt do it and couldn't win. Now after I have won you all have something to say lol if you wanted to talk shit you should have entered the contest and won the right to talk shit. You didn't I did. Everyone of you are now my bitches.

Are you proud of your hams and back looking like that in a BB show?   Be honest.   That 40 yo babe destroyed you in that pic.   Maybe you can DM her for some ideas how to train for next time. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: April 10, 2024, 12:31:43 PM »
Are you proud of your hams and back looking like that in a BB show?   Be honest.   That 40 yo babe destroyed you in that pic.   Maybe you can DM her for some ideas how to train for next time.

Are we really going to pretend my back is even partially much less fully flexed in the pic you are sharing???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1874 on: April 10, 2024, 12:32:23 PM »

God will punish your arrogance boy.