Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119474 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1975 on: April 10, 2024, 05:09:08 PM »
I posted 3 pics that looked pretty good I am waiting on the prejudging pics. But again I have lots of pics where I look good I look good right now. Not sure why only the pics posted on NPC online count. The show was not a bunch of still frames between poses at the evening show they judged us based on the comparisons in the morning. And again I look great right now but if I post a pic right now where I am actually in the pose that doesn’t count right only one where I am in transition posted by someone else without any apparent review of properly timed shots counts?
How is it all of the other competitors shots came out good and yours didn't?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1976 on: April 10, 2024, 05:10:05 PM »
Quick scan of the last 10 pages and I'm wondering if bhank has posted any pics of himself on stage looking better than a steaming pile of dog shit with no abs and a wide waist?

Not really, his contest condition is poor in all of them, even the ones he called "good".

However, under normal standards, he would be universally congratulated for stepping up and competing.  But since he criticized Jeff's win due to competition (of whom ALL would beat any of the three in Hankins' show), and he beat two guys who were 8+ weeks out, he gets criticism.
Y

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1977 on: April 10, 2024, 05:15:41 PM »
Bhanky making up for lost time with a rambunctious 92 posts today

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1978 on: April 10, 2024, 05:15:49 PM »
I posted 3 pics that looked pretty good I am waiting on the prejudging pics. But again I have lots of pics where I look good I look good right now. Not sure why only the pics posted on NPC online count. The show was not a bunch of still frames between poses at the evening show they judged us based on the comparisons in the morning. And again I look great right now but if I post a pic right now where I am actually in the pose that doesn’t count right only one where I am in transition posted by someone else without any apparent review of properly timed shots counts?

Didn't you hire a professional photographer? Didn't your wife take any pictures?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1979 on: April 10, 2024, 05:17:21 PM »

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL
!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine this fuck stick thinking he looks good.

Ohhh wait... he's going to defend  'his title'. Ahhhhh lololol.

Oh shit. That's a doozie.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1980 on: April 10, 2024, 05:17:39 PM »
Sucks from the back. Sucks from the side. Sucks from the waist down and no abs. But hey, because no one showed up, he beats me because he won in these circumstances. Fine with me, but  it’s sad he’s telling such lies now about competing against Quasi-Arnold and the Chest Vein Monster.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1981 on: April 10, 2024, 05:19:30 PM »
Bhanky making up for lost time with a rambuctious 92 posts today

He’s got a ways to go, I think his record is over 110.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1982 on: April 10, 2024, 05:23:33 PM »
that pec is fuckin brutal lmao..... get the surgery hankins... jesus

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1983 on: April 10, 2024, 05:44:38 PM »

I second this motion.  It will definitely impede his earning a pro card next summer. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1984 on: April 10, 2024, 05:53:59 PM »
Bhanky,

You look like shit.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1985 on: April 10, 2024, 05:56:07 PM »
I think Bhanks still has untapped potential.  Still hasn't nailed game day.  My earnest hope right now is that he is capitalizing on the post contest rebound.  These next few weeks and months are going to determine his fate in Pittsburg next summer. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1986 on: April 10, 2024, 05:57:51 PM »
The pec tear definitely needs some attention.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1987 on: April 10, 2024, 06:09:06 PM »
The pec tear definitely needs some attention.

Just don’t flex that side. Problem solved. Title successfully defended.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1988 on: April 10, 2024, 06:23:07 PM »
No not a teen at 8 I wouldnt have taken half a second to consider such nonsense as a teen. Meanwhile you are an adult and a fucking fool

A fool is someone like yourself who comes back to Getbig for daily beatings. A fool has zero self awareness like you.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1989 on: April 10, 2024, 06:23:24 PM »
Bhanky making up for lost time with a rambunctious 92 posts today

Hes not working because he cant compete in the workforce.  So hes "working overtime " here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1990 on: April 10, 2024, 06:37:48 PM »
Actually this is a good story. I used to go to Sunday school as a child. They gave us Jesus comic books that we could read that told the bible stories. I even went to bible camp for 3 weeks. Anyway, I remember I was in my driveway maybe 8 years old and I just kept having this inner theological turmoil. I just couldn't get over how it didn't make any sense and eventually came to the conclusion right then and there that it was all a bunch of bullshit. I remember it was probably the first time in my life I used critical thinking thought for myself questioned what I had been taught and realized adults and most other people were complete idiots. It was a very meaningful realization.

Meanwhile grown men still can't figure it out in 2024 how sad people are so stupid

https://www.lovedbycurls.com/cf/19-common-behaviors-of-highly-intelligent-people/

Hankins how many of these traits do you poses?

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1991 on: April 10, 2024, 06:38:45 PM »
My understanding from what I’ve read is that if you are not seeing Orthopedic Surgeon within the 2 weeks after the accident / torn muscle/ then outcome to bring it back to the same shape is slim to none.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1992 on: April 10, 2024, 06:49:27 PM »
hanky's ass is so fat kwon stops in his tracks and says "Damn!"

Serious advice Hankins: You've already shown you won't do serious bodybuilding dieting, I truly think you should just get liposuction on your hamstrings and fat ass.

tren is the only way he can get into the quality shape he used to have but every time he uses tren he ends up in hand cuffs

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1993 on: April 10, 2024, 08:22:59 PM »
Darn bootleg DVDS -

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1994 on: April 10, 2024, 08:25:46 PM »
I'll pay $1000 USD if someone finds a video of his posing routine. ;D

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1995 on: April 10, 2024, 08:43:40 PM »
tren is the only way he can get into the quality shape he used to have but every time he uses tren he ends up in hand cuffs

hahahaha

Hanky doing a posing routine in cuffs surrounded by his parole probation officers would be quite memorable!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1996 on: April 10, 2024, 09:56:39 PM »
I think Bhanks still has untapped potential.  Still hasn't nailed game day.  My earnest hope right now is that he is capitalizing on the post contest rebound.  These next few weeks and months are going to determine his fate in Pittsburg next summer.

This time he's got TWO crockpots for Chili slop!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1997 on: April 10, 2024, 09:59:17 PM »
Darn bootleg DVDS -

Excellent!  And equally controversial.  I imagine there will be people here 44 years from now in 2048 debating whether Hanky deserved to win The Cup in 2024.

I've studied those 46 pictures repeatedly (there's more than just the 20 shown, just keep clicking on them).  So many new faces and so hard to figure out my favorite.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1998 on: April 10, 2024, 10:44:52 PM »
love the lost and bewildered "come fuck me eyes"  i bet he had the same look on his face the first time he got plowed by his dad

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1999 on: April 11, 2024, 12:06:06 AM »
You came to a conclusion as a teen and you call it a profound realisation. Some have had the realisation from the death of the ego that there is nothing but God. Have the realisation that YOU do not exist the way you take yourself to be then you would be on to something. Cannabis is obviously not spiritual for you.

So are you saying that you, bhank, Trump and everyone else is God? Or does this concept allow for abominable beings to be part of God? Whose mistake are they, who is responsible? Some who ascribe to similar ideas say there is nothing whatsoever that is that is wrong per se in the whole universe, everything that is is just part of the Perfect God, whatever happens works in perfect harmony with the whole Lol.

If everyone thinks bhank is such a loser in everything he has ever undertaken, is a victim of pedophilia (though he liked it), why in the fuck would you normals pile up on him for years on end? Where's the compassion? Lol. It's like if everyone abuses the obnoxious diagnosed retard and mental defective in the school yard and wants him dead, who is in the right? The retard can't act any other way, because he's a retard!

And don't you guys say you don't like him, if you didn't you wouldn't hardly reply to any single one of his posts, nevermind for years straight (think about the time spent lol). But no, posters were having withdrawals when he went away for a little bit.

Fuck everyone lol  :D