Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120024 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2025 on: April 11, 2024, 04:36:36 AM »
Hafthor recently had a pec tear repaired and you cant really tell (though he is not lean like yourself).
How do they choose candidates I wonder? I guess maybe an insurance thing if approved?
Good luck these days w/ insurance companies. Pay in for life and not need it, when you do, they fuck a lot of people over.
(Except the illegals of course)... Head of the line..

Elective surgeries most likely NOT covered by insurance.  Even women looking for breast reduction (the horror!! LOL) have incredible difficulties getting that approved despite medical evidence that it causes upper back, shoulder, and even lower back pain.  So many people who come in to my office do not understand what deductibles, coinsurance, and copays are.  They get pissed at ME as we are trying to do something underhanded.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2026 on: April 11, 2024, 05:09:49 AM »
So are you saying that you, bhank, Trump and everyone else is God? Or does this concept allow for abominable beings to be part of God? Whose mistake are they, who is responsible? Some who ascribe to similar ideas say there is nothing whatsoever that is that is wrong per se in the whole universe, everything that is is just part of the Perfect God, whatever happens works in perfect harmony with the whole Lol.

If everyone thinks bhank is such a loser in everything he has ever undertaken, is a victim of pedophilia (though he liked it), why in the fuck would you normals pile up on him for years on end? Where's the compassion? Lol. It's like if everyone abuses the obnoxious diagnosed retard and mental defective in the school yard and wants him dead, who is in the right? The retard can't act any other way, because he's a retard!

And don't you guys say you don't like him, if you didn't you wouldn't hardly reply to any single one of his posts, nevermind for years straight (think about the time spent lol). But no, posters were having withdrawals when he went away for a little bit.

Fuck everyone lol  :D

Well said on all counts.

Sorry I am a grown rational logical adult I am not arguing about spaghetti gods in the sky you want to be an idiot have at it
Also again tired of nasty gay pedo talk blocked

Brian, Van was actually offering you quite a bit of support. While I can't comment on the specifics of any sexual abuse you've experienced, from a broader perspective, his stance was decidedly supportive. He's taking a neutral position overall.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2027 on: April 11, 2024, 05:25:06 AM »
Getting that pec fixed would cost a lot.

Insurance would not cover it.

Probably $10-$20k.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2028 on: April 11, 2024, 05:36:27 AM »
Getting that pec fixed would cost a lot.

Insurance would not cover it.

Probably $10-$20k.

Bhank should spend that money on a shrink and mental therapy instead. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2029 on: April 11, 2024, 05:45:04 AM »
Well said on all counts.

Brian, Van was actually offering you quite a bit of support. While I can't comment on the specifics of any sexual abuse you've experienced, from a broader perspective, his stance was decidedly supportive. He's taking a neutral position overall.

"1"

You're defense of him is really becoming annoying.  At least to me.  This is Brian in a nut shell.  No matter who says anything he tries to put on this 'tough guy' image.  Its not real...and he would come back with "just come up to me and say things".  He wouldn't do shit.  Again, I have seen his kind all my life.

Just reflect on his attitude on when people tried to help him with contest prep.  People who have done more shows, won more of them, and are speaking from experience.  None of the advice was good enough.  He lashed out at those same people.  He knew better.  Now he says he wants to travel overseas and meet with coaches there?  He is too stubborn and pig headed to listen to anyone.  I competed for 20years, won more shows that he ever has, turned pro...yes it's legit.  Yet because it wasn't TODAY it doesn't fucking matter.  Thats like a running back of today saying Barry Sanders is shit because he didn't run for 300yds TODAY.

He's an asshole, always has been, always will be.  Go ahead OMR, change my mind....try changing ANYONES mind about him.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2030 on: April 11, 2024, 05:54:07 AM »
You're defense of him is really becoming annoying.  At least to me.

He's an asshole, always has been, always will be.  Go ahead OMR, change my mind....try changing ANYONES mind about him.

The answer is simple. If all of you hate him, simply ignore his threads and don't reply or mention him. You could all just as easily block him as to never see his material, but NONE of you do. I repeat, NONE of you do.

Why don't you? Because you all need a villain to sling shit at back-and-forth. Much like Van said, the vast majority of you went through withdrawals when he was gone for over a month and a half and would incessantly reply to his posts from months back, while bumping various of his threads. It got so bad that endless members were asking when he would be let back out from his "banding". Again, I didn't release him from his ban, nor did I ban him to begin with. So, in essence, it's not so much me that defends him, but instead you ALL by your incessant need of him. You ALL volunteer your eyes and mental real estate to allow for him to squat there for years on in with no legal recourse. We don't shove him up your frontal lobe, you all sniff him in for that fix of the day that delivers instantaneous dopamine and adrenaline rushes.

I defend everyone. I want everyone to have a good time here, like a friendly bartender. I don't care who it is. Many can vouch for the fact that when people reach out to me for assistance, I always act immediately.

I don't have a problem with Brian or anyone else for that matter. MANY of you guys are also fucking rookies when it comes to the game of trolling. Holy fuck, maybe it's because some of us have been at this game for decades, but the bulk of you take this shit way too seriously. Have fun with it man. Guys like CalvinH, Rambone, Taffin, SF, they all get it. There's a method to this madness if you read between the lines.

Don't let your anger/temper get the better of you when engaging with bhank. Because if you do, you are becoming prey to his game.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2031 on: April 11, 2024, 05:55:22 AM »
2021 vs 2024

He has a double chin for F sake ! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2032 on: April 11, 2024, 05:56:47 AM »
The classic no abs and no thighs pose
;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2033 on: April 11, 2024, 06:21:46 AM »
Taking Hankins out of the equation, the photographer did absolutely suck.

It's like they just hit the shutter and threw up every pic they took without thought.

The majority are missing the poses.

I realized the volume of pics posted in the timeframe is a challenge, but there are so many transitional shots that are useless.

That said, the condition of those in Brian's class was still awful, but made worse by the photog.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2034 on: April 11, 2024, 06:22:45 AM »
So are you saying that you, bhank, Trump and everyone else is God? Or does this concept allow for abominable beings to be part of God? Whose mistake are they, who is responsible? Some who ascribe to similar ideas say there is nothing whatsoever that is that is wrong per se in the whole universe, everything that is is just part of the Perfect God, whatever happens works in perfect harmony with the whole Lol.

If everyone thinks bhank is such a loser in everything he has ever undertaken, is a victim of pedophilia (though he liked it), why in the fuck would you normals pile up on him for years on end? Where's the compassion? Lol. It's like if everyone abuses the obnoxious diagnosed retard and mental defective in the school yard and wants him dead, who is in the right? The retard can't act any other way, because he's a retard!

And don't you guys say you don't like him, if you didn't you wouldn't hardly reply to any single one of his posts, nevermind for years straight (think about the time spent lol). But no, posters were having withdrawals when he went away for a little bit.

The Theological implications of Bhank's Cup win are staggering?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2035 on: April 11, 2024, 06:30:03 AM »
Taking Hankins out of the equation, the photographer did absolutely suck.

It's like they just hit the shutter and threw up every pic they took without thought.

The majority are missing the poses.

I realized the volume of pics posted in the timeframe is a challenge, but there are so many transitional shots that are useless.

That said, the condition of those in Brian's class was still awful, but made worse by the photog.

This does seem to be true and it’s great for GB and it’s a disaster for those who use photos which can distort their look into more of how they see themselves.

I know Bhank won, but the comparison photos from 3 years ago show the downfall of his physique.

If Bhank wants to get back to looking like the images from even 2021 he’s going to have to actually diet.

All the bragging about eating like shit and looking OK is officially over.

The question remains whether he is psychologically capable of running an actual contest diet.

It is way harder to diet than people realize and all indications at this time say he is completely incapable.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2036 on: April 11, 2024, 06:33:23 AM »

This does seem to be true and it’s great for GB and it’s a disaster for those who use photos which can distort their look into more of how they see themselves.

I know Bhank won, but the comparison photos from 3 years ago show the downfall of his physique.

If Bhank wants to get back to looking like the images from even 2021 he’s going to have to actually diet.

All the bragging about eating like shit and looking OK is officially over.

The question remains whether he is psychologically capable of running an actual contest diet.

It is way harder to diet than people realize and all indications at this time say he is completely incapable.

I look at this way - he has a great head start on the others due to his ailments that contribute to his ability to store fat.  But he absolutely does not have the discipline or the ability to shun ego to get to look like Jeff and the guys he competes.

Or, while his ailment gives him a head start, maybe it also completely fucks him up if he restricts the cals too much.

Who knows?  I'm over it - the pics tell the story of what happened.

My only real issue is that he actually believes Jeff's competition is poor combined with thinking his comp was good.  That's just straight naivety, delusion, assholery, or all three.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2037 on: April 11, 2024, 06:40:03 AM »
2021 vs 2024

Regression at its finest.

The only human being on earth who can up the dose significantly and look worse

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2038 on: April 11, 2024, 06:54:31 AM »

What the fuck happened to his face?  That's not normal aging.    :-\

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2039 on: April 11, 2024, 06:58:15 AM »

Significant muscle loss.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2040 on: April 11, 2024, 07:00:23 AM »
What the fuck happened to his face?  That's not normal aging.    :-\

Botox and Delta 8

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2041 on: April 11, 2024, 07:01:11 AM »

time to retire... find a new hobby... ups the dose and shrinks= its all over!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2042 on: April 11, 2024, 07:13:16 AM »
BHANKS, please never leave getbig. We all need you here!!
X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2043 on: April 11, 2024, 07:22:38 AM »
The classic no abs and no thighs pose

It’s interesting that NPCOnline has no front or rear pat spread pics of him but plenty of Mullinax.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2044 on: April 11, 2024, 07:26:53 AM »
BHANKS, please never leave getbig. We all need you here!!

x2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2045 on: April 11, 2024, 07:28:55 AM »
It’s interesting that NPCOnline has now front or rear pat spread pics of him but plenty of Mullinax.

Bhanks doesn’t have lats and it’s really fat from the waist down.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2046 on: April 11, 2024, 07:29:29 AM »
He looked so happy and smiling with the other two in the backstage photos. Day or two later back to his old asshole to all persona. THERES A DOORBELL!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2047 on: April 11, 2024, 07:29:59 AM »

Nice post Van. Who are these normals that pile on Hankins that post here?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2048 on: April 11, 2024, 07:36:40 AM »
He looked so happy and smiling with the other two in the backstage photos. Day or two later back to his old asshole to all persona. THERES A DOORBELL!

Because, he "won" and beat those guys and felt accomplished.

Until, GB found out the truth. They picked 3 random ppl off the street to compete.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2049 on: April 11, 2024, 07:37:31 AM »
It’s interesting that NPCOnline has now front or rear pat spread pics of him but plenty of Mullinax.

No conspiracy there. Those poses aren't mandatory classic physique poses so Hawkins had no reason to do them. May also be technically impossible for him to do them as he has no lats to spread.