Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119840 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2100 on: April 11, 2024, 11:41:12 AM »
In the same light, if he despises all of us then he could easily put us on ignore.  See how that works?  He LOVES the negative attention because it is at least SOME attention. Blocking won't likely happen because we don't tolerate the amount of bullshit that comes out of this guys mouth (more so out of his ass...but I digress).

And you are giving him exactly what he loves. By engaging him with your heated and emotionally charged replies, you're inadvertently falling into the trap set by bhank, literally playing right into his hands. Bhank is purposely looking to provoke such reactions. You're simply allowing yourself to dance at the tempo of his tune my brother. Your anger is driving you to perpetuate his effects on you.

Its not anywhere close to us "needing" a villian.  Much like any sports team, or military unit...we will police those who talk shit and cause trouble.  Some of us have a sense of loyalty to those we have known for years and will stand behind the people Brian feels he lords over.

The only people he lords over are those that have given him this right. You are solely in control of your mind. If you allow him, he will take it out for a spin or establish long-term residency in it. Rather than succumbing to anger, it would be more effective to either ignore or respond calmly and without any emotion, thereby depriving bhank of the satisfaction he seeks by having you play into this perpetual trap that provokes these emotional reactions from the guys here. By maintaining composure and/or refusing to engage in the bullshit, you can demonstrate strength, rather than appearing as though you are very easily being manipulated by bhank's antics. Why say you hate Freddy Krueger, but consistently take Benadryl to get a short nap? You knock on the door and the same villain comes out to play each time. Maybe it's less about your view of needing to be loyal and support your brothers of the iron and more about him actually loving the idea of fucking with you guys.

How many shows have you done OMR?  Wes, Joe, Ro, etc have all done their fair share.  Many of us are done with that fucking part of our lives.

Shows? None. Nor does it matter how many shows anyone has done. If you participate in the bodybuilding lifestyle and enjoy the process and experience, that is what counts. Anyone can enter a show (as you have clearly seen), but that does not make everyone a bodybuilder or some kind of athlete. Now do I enjoy watching men in thongs squeeze out every possibly muscle in their frame while making seductive faces? Sure and I presume many others here do too, but won't express as such, because, well you know, "no homo" and all.

I will not speak about anyone but myself in that I didn't fucking miss him.  I made no comment about wanting him back.  He's been banned from how many other boards?  He's here because the 'management' tolerates more than others.  As mentioned, we tend to police ourselves.  He was only banned because he went so far over the line that Chaos did something.

Exactly, we are much more tolerant than the vast majority of other forums (those that still exist). Ban culture has led to many forums becoming extinct and we don't subscribe to that. Besides, if we ban everyone who a set group doesn't like, there would be no one here. When Joswift started out here many years ago, MANY people didn't like him (I always did). Today, he is a veteran that is respected and loved by most. Perceptions change as we get to know each other better. When I first saw you on the forum, I thought you were a flamboyant homosexual with a great head of hair. Now, I know that you possibly aren't gay, but still have a nice head of hair.

I need him like I would need a hemorrhoid.  Make no mistake about that.  He owns NOTHING in my mind.  I do not use him for motivation.  No time is spent thinking about him once I close out of GB.  Make no mistake about that.  As I said, I have seen his kind for 30 years and I will tolerate a little, but once thats up I will speak my mind.  You think by me speaking my mind that he has won?  You couldn't be any more wrong.

Who else have you spent more actual time communicating with on the forum over the last week than bhank? When you look at all of your posts over the last 4-5 days since the Charlotte Cup, who have you engaged the most? Very likely bhank. Also, I want you to speak your mind, as that's the purpose of the forum and these threads. But realize that you are in fact doing exactly what he wants you to do.

As far as a 'bartender' goes...even they know when someone is being a royal douche and should leave the bar for betterment of all other patrons.  I don't subtly troll.  I say what I think because I am true to myself.  How I am on here, is how I am in life.  If you're a nice person, we have no issues.  If your a dickhead...you won't recover or come back from that.

Again, if patrons get drunk and belligerent, we remove them from the bar and they get a short "band" to get sober again. Once they come back, cleaned up and ready to spend money, we let them back in. We are forgiving and we also see that this thread has in fact garnered the most attention as compared to any other thread over the last few weeks.

By the way, this post is in NO WAY an attack towards you friend. I literally like everyone here and appreciate everyone's presence. That much isn't fully understood by many, but it's true. I also get a lot of laughter from these posts.

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2101 on: April 11, 2024, 11:52:02 AM »
2021 vs 2024

Brutal

Bhank should spend that money on a shrink and mental therapy instead.

Or a hair system

I don't have a problem with Brian or anyone else for that matter. MANY of you guys are also fucking rookies when it comes to the game of trolling. Holy fuck, maybe it's because some of us have been at this game for decades, but the bulk of you take this shit way too seriously. Have fun with it man. Guys like CalvinH, Rambone, Taffin, SF, they all get it. There's a method to this madness if you read between the lines.

"1"

Quoted for self-congratulatory wank material later  ;)

BHANKS, please never leave getbig. We all need you here!!

x2

x3

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #2102 on: April 11, 2024, 11:53:32 AM »
I don't even need to add the quiff any longer ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #2103 on: April 11, 2024, 11:55:25 AM »
Aah fuck it
T

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2104 on: April 11, 2024, 12:01:47 PM »
The answer is simple. If all of you hate him, simply ignore his threads and don't reply or mention him. You could all just as easily block him as to never see his material, but NONE of you do. I repeat, NONE of you do.

Why don't you? Because you all need a villain to sling shit at back-and-forth. Much like Van said, the vast majority of you went through withdrawals when he was gone for over a month and a half and would incessantly reply to his posts from months back, while bumping various of his threads. It got so bad that endless members were asking when he would be let back out from his "banding". Again, I didn't release him from his ban, nor did I ban him to begin with. So, in essence, it's not so much me that defends him, but instead you ALL by your incessant need of him. You ALL volunteer your eyes and mental real estate to allow for him to squat there for years on in with no legal recourse. We don't shove him up your frontal lobe, you all sniff him in for that fix of the day that delivers instantaneous dopamine and adrenaline rushes.

I defend everyone. I want everyone to have a good time here, like a friendly bartender. I don't care who it is. Many can vouch for the fact that when people reach out to me for assistance, I always act immediately.

I don't have a problem with Brian or anyone else for that matter. MANY of you guys are also fucking rookies when it comes to the game of trolling. Holy fuck, maybe it's because some of us have been at this game for decades, but the bulk of you take this shit way too seriously. Have fun with it man. Guys like CalvinH, Rambone, Taffin, SF, they all get it. There's a method to this madness if you read between the lines.

Don't let your anger/temper get the better of you when engaging with bhank. Because if you do, you are becoming prey to his game.

"1"

It’s like I just can’t win…..

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2105 on: April 11, 2024, 12:05:41 PM »
Hafthor recently had a pec tear repaired and you cant really tell (though he is not lean like yourself).
How do they choose candidates I wonder? I guess maybe an insurance thing if approved?
Good luck these days w/ insurance companies. Pay in for life and not need it, when you do, they fuck a lot of people over.
(Except the illegals of course)... Head of the line..

It’s like Getbig needs its own official Orthopedic Surgeon.

Good luck with that, fellas !  🤣

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2106 on: April 11, 2024, 12:08:11 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2107 on: April 11, 2024, 12:14:30 PM »
Almost 50 and I won the NPC Charlotte Cup Master over 40 class

Stay puff marshmallow man lol I don’t know I am feeling pretty lean Today how does my condition look? Or should I say check out my amazing photoshop skills maybe I should apply for jobs in advertising production.

<Begin Royalty Voice> You stole that photo from the Monica Brandt thread. <End Royalty Voice >

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2108 on: April 11, 2024, 12:18:33 PM »
how is the job search btw? still unemployed living off your wife?

He’s retired and by his standard it’s because he can’t compete in the work place anymore.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2109 on: April 11, 2024, 12:33:21 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2110 on: April 11, 2024, 01:05:43 PM »
thats Brians future right there

Behold Hankinaugh -

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2111 on: April 11, 2024, 01:14:01 PM »
Freaky peaks of peace…..

Thanks Rambone but check out the left bicep it is split and everything or I am a photoshop Picasso? I should put that on my resume. Are you a fat slob do want to look shredded hire bhank for your photo session today

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: April 11, 2024, 01:31:48 PM »
Thanks Rambone but check out the left bicep it is split and everything or I am a photoshop Picasso? I should put that on my resume. Are you a fat slob do want to look shredded hire bhank for your photo session today

Nice attempt at cropping your face out, but we can still see your double chin doughboy

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #2113 on: April 11, 2024, 01:38:47 PM »

Haters gonna hate. 99% of the Getbiggers (who actually work out) train their entire lives for an arm like that and fall brutally short. I know I have personally, but I at least admit it!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2114 on: April 11, 2024, 01:43:06 PM »
It's pretty good in the bicep and forearm but needs more tricep hang.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: April 11, 2024, 01:54:31 PM »

Not too far off...

"1"

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2116 on: April 11, 2024, 01:59:05 PM »
Haha is that Mike Matarazzo?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #2117 on: April 11, 2024, 02:05:31 PM »
Haha is that Mike Matarazzo?

Gotta be Bhank’s nemesis, Lee Priest.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2118 on: April 11, 2024, 02:17:38 PM »
The pec cannot be fixed. I don't know if and what kind of surgery he had but the matter of fact is that some tears just can't be fixed even when the injury is fresh. My one pec looks just like bhank's.

I has successful bicep attachment a year and a half ago, had to really beg for them to do it. They think this is an old man, why waste resources on him. He will regain most of his function, who cares about his aesthetics lol. But I got it done and am happy about it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2119 on: April 11, 2024, 02:47:32 PM »
Not too far off...

"1"

BHANKS’ arm actually looks a little comparable to Lee Priest.
X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2120 on: April 11, 2024, 02:57:01 PM »
I just feel this hasn't gotten enough love and attention

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2121 on: April 11, 2024, 02:57:40 PM »
And you are giving him exactly what he loves. By engaging him with your heated and emotionally charged replies, you're inadvertently falling into the trap set by bhank, literally playing right into his hands. Bhank is purposely looking to provoke such reactions. You're simply allowing yourself to dance at the tempo of his tune my brother. Your anger is driving you to perpetuate his effects on you.

He's not smart enough to set ANY trap.  Even by you saying all of that, all it does it make him all that much more cocky and arrogant.

The only people he lords over are those that have given him this right. You are solely in control of your mind. If you allow him, he will take it out for a spin or establish long-term residency in it. Rather than succumbing to anger, it would be more effective to either ignore or respond calmly and without any emotion, thereby depriving bhank of the satisfaction he seeks by having you play into this perpetual trap that provokes these emotional reactions from the guys here. By maintaining composure and/or refusing to engage in the bullshit, you can demonstrate strength, rather than appearing as though you are very easily being manipulated by bhank's antics. Why say you hate Freddy Krueger, but consistently take Benadryl to get a short nap? You knock on the door and the same villain comes out to play each time. Maybe it's less about your view of needing to be loyal and support your brothers of the iron and more about him actually loving the idea of fucking with you guys.

Once again I need to reiterate that he doesn’t have the intelligence to take someone’s mind out for a spin.  He truly does believe he is this great.  Not a troll effort but a delusion fuck.  There is no manipulation, despite you repeatedly insisting there is.  He embellishes like an ex I had.  All for the sole purpose of having people go “poor you”.  Which he doesn’t get on here.  Brian is far from Freddy.  He’s the fucking stinky kid on the block that you are forced to be around.  He’s the person in the group who has to always one up you no matter what you have done.  It absolutely is loyalty.  I am losing count how many times you have said he’s doing this on purpose.  Perhaps you know something we all don’t. 

Shows? None. Nor does it matter how many shows anyone has done. If you participate in the bodybuilding lifestyle and enjoy the process and experience, that is what counts. Anyone can enter a show (as you have clearly seen), but that does not make everyone a bodybuilder or some kind of athlete. Now do I enjoy watching men in thongs squeeze out every possibly muscle in their frame while making seductive faces? Sure and I presume many others here do too, but won't express as such, because, well you know, "no homo" and all.

It does matter in the context I was asking.  If you had, you know personally what it takes to get on stage.  You can see it when someone does it, but the ‘suffer’ is what separates the LEGIT champions from the wanna-be.  That’s what Brian is.  We ALL know how much effect anabolics have on bodyfat.  We all know how much anabolics play in gaining/maintaining muscle.  He thinks we’re stupid and claims some genetic freakiness.  More bullshit.  I am done with bodybuilding.  1989 – 2008 PIP.  Yeah I competed as a natural and don’t regret it.  I know you HAVE to cross that line when it comes to the NPC and IFBB.  ANYONE who thinks otherwise is stupid.

Exactly, we are much more tolerant than the vast majority of other forums (those that still exist). Ban culture has led to many forums becoming extinct and we don't subscribe to that. Besides, if we ban everyone who a set group doesn't like, there would be no one here. When Joswift started out here many years ago, MANY people didn't like him (I always did). Today, he is a veteran that is respected and loved by most. Perceptions change as we get to know each other better. When I first saw you on the forum, I thought you were a flamboyant homosexual with a great head of hair. Now, I know that you possibly aren't gay, but still have a nice head of hair.

While I agree with the ban culture not being here…I have never advocated for him to be banned.  Lots of personalities…and that’s fine.  Its when it comes to something like pissing on my leg and telling me its raining that I have a problem with.  Thus while my tolerance for antics is minimal at best.  Fuck..even with Royalty going around saying everyone is a gimmick of this person, or that person…I don’t ask for a ban.  I have reached out to mods ONCE….thats when Brian fucked around on my training log.  He wants to talk shit…fine, be prepared for it to be thrown back 100x.  I am not sure if you are thinking of the same person.  I have never had a great head of hair (imo)…..and I am still not gay….and the hair is less than optimal.

Who else have you spent more actual time communicating with on the forum over the last week than bhank? When you look at all of your posts over the last 4-5 days since the Charlotte Cup, who have you engaged the most? Very likely bhank. Also, I want you to speak your mind, as that's the purpose of the forum and these threads. But realize that you are in fact doing exactly what he wants you to do.

Who else?  Probably not many.  I knew, like everyone else, he was gonna come back and do this same routine if he won.  If he didn’t, we all knew what routine he was gonna play.  I am doing what I WANT…perhaps I haven’t been clear on that.  I didn’t feel like logging on for a week or two recently.  I have my competition I am preparing for.  Does that have ANYTHING to do with Brian?  Nope.  Did he enter my mind?  Nope.  Not once.  Can’t be any clearer about that.

Again, if patrons get drunk and belligerent, we remove them from the bar and they get a short "band" to get sober again. Once they come back, cleaned up and ready to spend money, we let them back in. We are forgiving and we also see that this thread has in fact garnered the most attention as compared to any other thread over the last few weeks.

It garners attention because he’s a car wreck.  Are you now going to tell me people got into the car wreck because they want me to look and be interested?  I don’t chime in with politics….I couldn’t care to look through Kwon’s sharing of almost every video he finds on his youtube feed….I shake my head at the over 100 threads DJ has made in the last month. 

By the way, this post is in NO WAY an attack towards you friend. I literally like everyone here and appreciate everyone's presence. That much isn't fully understood by many, but it's true. I also get a lot of laughter from these posts.

I do not take it as an attack.  I want to offer my outlook in response to things you are thinking.  I photoshop the fuck out of Brian for the entertainment of me learning more about photoshop…but to also clown the fuckwad….I am succeeding in both

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2122 on: April 11, 2024, 02:58:14 PM »
I just feel this hasn't gotten enough love and attention

it looks like hes narking out

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2123 on: April 11, 2024, 02:58:33 PM »
Nor this, the glazed donut look with an ass that somehow manages to look both flat and fat.

Brian I hope you don't have daughters they will be both stupid and ugly. It's a brutal sentence for girls.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2124 on: April 11, 2024, 03:00:19 PM »
Anyone can enter a show (as you have clearly seen), but that does not make everyone a bodybuilder or some kind of athlete.
"1"
Sublimely Subtle

Well played sir