Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119493 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2200 on: April 12, 2024, 05:24:59 AM »
Hahahaha - that is SO true - I wish I could shop him horizontal among some homeless trash and tents - he's even got that weather-beaten sunburn look because of the ProTan  ;D

Fentanyl Hankins!

Your forgot the sore throat and runny nose and being unhappy with the tan  ;)

And shit.

A lot of shit.

Would love some fentanyl give me that lower back slow release patch and I will deadlift this afternoon unfortunately I have not had a pain killer since last April.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2201 on: April 12, 2024, 05:38:39 AM »
Would love some fentanyl give me that lower back slow release patch and I will deadlift this afternoon unfortunately I have not had a pain killer since last April.

i suspect a double agent rn

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2202 on: April 12, 2024, 05:39:29 AM »
yep, Brian would never write about taking substances.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2203 on: April 12, 2024, 05:41:14 AM »
It’s like I just can’t win…..

Hoping and begging to make a list, Pathetic!

...Like who does that ???

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2204 on: April 12, 2024, 05:45:46 AM »
You changed the subject. You said you think the second place guy was robbed. So you owned yourself. Must be nice to have an inheritance.

That's really what it comes down to, he was given a pile of money and just fucks around however he wants with no accountability or responsibility.  Imagine working and coming home to that constantly, this week I'm snowboarding, now I'm at a contest, now I'm fucking off to LA... But the plan is strong, you'll see

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2205 on: April 12, 2024, 06:02:52 AM »
That's really what it comes down to, he was given a pile of money and just fucks around however he wants with no accountability or responsibility.  Imagine working and coming home to that constantly, this week I'm snowboarding, now I'm at a contest, now I'm fucking off to LA... But the plan is strong, you'll see

Don't forget traveling to Kuwait.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2206 on: April 12, 2024, 06:06:00 AM »

Yes, the fill-in is missing something big

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2207 on: April 12, 2024, 06:25:41 AM »

Sounds great is that supposed to be an insult?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2208 on: April 12, 2024, 06:28:08 AM »
I own this board now.

Congrats.

Getting the chest done is almost certainly is going to end up with a nigh on carbon copy of you now turning up in 2025.

I'm not sure whether you're experiencing any discomfort but I do not believe for a second that you wouldn't look better just getting a year of focused training in (to maintain your ownership of the board). 

Your physique positively wreaks of someone who uses steroids but is actually weak.  It looks very simple to fix but I guess that also requires your brain to be better, too and that might be wishful thinking?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2209 on: April 12, 2024, 06:34:54 AM »
Sorry,

Is the below list correct ? Obviously, prescribed by a health care professional

You said
GH
test
Winstrol
Tren
Masteron
Anavar

Its is a lot closer I would highly recommend that list

Nice, this drug cocktail to look like this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2210 on: April 12, 2024, 06:43:29 AM »
Nice, this drug cocktail to look like this.

Oh yeah great timing on the pic I am definitely in the pose there lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2211 on: April 12, 2024, 06:46:33 AM »
Congrats.

Getting the chest done is almost certainly is going to end up with a nigh on carbon copy of you now turning up in 2025.

I'm not sure whether you're experiencing any discomfort but I do not believe for a second that you wouldn't look better just getting a year of focused training in (to maintain your ownership of the board). 

Your physique positively wreaks of someone who uses steroids but is actually weak.  It looks very simple to fix but I guess that also requires your brain to be better, too and that might be wishful thinking?

If me winning makes you so mad and you know the simple way to be better you could just train yourself with your great knowledge and come show me how it is done next year. Obviously, a year of training without surgery would improve a lot of my physique but not my torn pec. If I get the pec fixed I may only have a few months of training in by March but I will be much more competitive in July at Nationals with 2 pecs. I am in this for the long term.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2212 on: April 12, 2024, 06:59:30 AM »
We really all are winners from what happened here.  Those pics are gold because they finally show what he really looks like standing in the full light of day. 

Really does anyone here feel disappointed with his condition because you were hoping he'd embarrass himself, but think he actually came in in good shape?  No, the ones pointing out his fat ass hamstrings lower back being exposed are not being disingenuous.

Sure, he got a meaningless win because no one showed up.   No one but him thinks otherwise, but we also all won in getting those pictures exposing for good and all how he looks on stage. 

All the experienced competitors here have seen this play out many, many times with gym bodies looking like shit on stage.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2213 on: April 12, 2024, 06:59:59 AM »
If me winning makes you so mad and you know the simple way to be better you could just train yourself with your great knowledge and come show me how it is done next year. Obviously, a year of training without surgery would improve a lot of my physique but not my torn pec. If I get the pec fixed I may only have a few months of training in by March but I will be much more competitive in July at Nationals with 2 pecs. I am in this for the long term.

What?  Where did I say it makes me mad?  I'm genuinely curious to know what would happen if you trained like a real bodybuilder instead of a somewhat wealthy man with a low worth ethic.  I'd love to see you turn up way better.  I don't give a toss if you're an insufferable character, it doesn't hurt my ego.  That's why I was into your deadlifting.  I don't give a fuck if you're a douche, I'd still like to see the douche get stronger and progress. 

You won't be more competitive next year because you're a lazy person by nature and unless you change that, you'll always look someone who takes steroids to hide his weak body and weak mind. 

Your reading comprehension is horrendous

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2214 on: April 12, 2024, 07:03:03 AM »
What?  Where did I say it makes me mad?  I'm genuinely curious to know what would happen if you trained like a real bodybuilder instead of a somewhat wealthy man with a low worth ethic.  I'd love to see you turn up way better.  I don't give a toss if you're an insufferable character, it doesn't hurt my ego.  That's why I was into your deadlifting.  I don't give a fuck if you're a douche, I'd still like to see the douche get stronger and progress. 

You won't be more competitive next year because you're a lazy person by nature and unless you change that, you'll always look someone who takes steroids to hide his weak body and weak mind. 

Your reading comprehension is horrendous

You are mad as hell it's hilarious nice avatar hater

I am stronger than you bet your life. You are the lazy one who is booing from the stands I trained competed and won. I don't need to be any more competitive next year. I won this year you can't be more competitive than that. But saying fixing my pec won't improve my physique and make me stronger doesn't make any sense. I am also going to get my left shoulder looked at as it is not stable.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2215 on: April 12, 2024, 07:07:08 AM »
We really all are winners from what happened here.  Those pics are gold because they finally show what he really looks like standing in the full light of day. 

Really does anyone here feel disappointed with his condition because you were hoping he'd embarrass himself, but think he actually came in in good shape?  No, the ones pointing out his fat ass hamstrings lower back being exposed are not being disingenuous.

Sure, he got a meaningless win because no one showed up.   No one but him thinks otherwise, but we also all won in getting those pictures exposing for good and all how he looks on stage. 

All the experienced competitors here have seen this play out many, many times with gym bodies looking like shit on stage.

3 guys showed up there were 3 of us and I was in shape and I won makes you mad huh?

Say it with me 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion

You may have never1ashow but I have

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2216 on: April 12, 2024, 07:18:15 AM »
I'm really not mad at all, like I said I'm glad he went in it so he was exposed.  That's the whole point, i'm willing to trade the meaningless win and the crowing and farting for those non curated pics.  I won his show with those, we all did.

My nickname shows I'm humble enough to acknowledge it, but confident enough to make fun of myself from having done well.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2217 on: April 12, 2024, 07:20:42 AM »

I am stronger than you bet your life. You are the lazy one who is booing from the stands I trained competed and won. I don't need to be any more competitive next year. I won this year you can't be more competitive than that. But saying fixing my pec won't improve my physique and make me stronger doesn't make any sense. I am also going to get my left shoulder looked at as it is not stable.

Again, your comprehension is out.  I'm laughing at the people who are bothered by you saying you are a champion.  Not making fun of you - making fun of people who get bothered by you claiming you're a champion. Perhaps that's a bit too subtle for you.

As for the other bit, no, you're absolutely right, you've caught me, I couldn't possibly deadlift 315 for 8. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: April 12, 2024, 07:21:51 AM »
3 guys showed up there were 3 of us and I was in shape and I won makes you mad huh?

Say it with me 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup ChampionClass Winner

Fixed it for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2219 on: April 12, 2024, 07:22:28 AM »

Say it with me 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion

You won a master class of 3 not the show. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2220 on: April 12, 2024, 07:23:22 AM »

How about getting your personality looked out as well in terms of stability?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2221 on: April 12, 2024, 07:23:28 AM »
I'm really not mad at all, like I said I'm glad he went in it so he was exposed.  That's the whole point, i'm willing to trade the meaningless win and the crowing and farting for those non curated pics.  I won his show with those, we all did.

My nickname shows I'm humble enough to acknowledge it, but confident enough to make fun of myself from having done well.

Blah blah blah Yap Yap Yap I won deal with it

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2222 on: April 12, 2024, 07:25:09 AM »
Congrats.

What's the point in the pec repair anyway?  Ridiculous, paper thin pecs of peace.  I'm surprised more haven't commented on their shallowness from the side

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: April 12, 2024, 07:26:28 AM »
You won a master class of 3 not the show.

Glad to see you can admit that. I am a master competitor I won. Wes, Jeff, MM, none of these guys have ever won an overall. They all won a master class just like me. Yet they all claim to have won their shows and no on argues with them.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2224 on: April 12, 2024, 07:28:26 AM »
What's the point in the pec repair anyway?  Ridiculous, paper thin pecs of peace.  I'm surprised more haven't commented on their shallowness from the side

Fully flexed lololol