Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119508 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2225 on: April 12, 2024, 07:30:15 AM »
I won you still mad about it?

No, congrats, don't let it go to your head, oh wait...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2226 on: April 12, 2024, 07:31:39 AM »
Nice, this drug cocktail to look like this.

Are those all pin prick scars on the legs and side of his ass?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2227 on: April 12, 2024, 07:41:11 AM »
No, congrats, don't let it go to your head, oh wait...

I have accomplished my mission. I have nothing more to prove here. I am going to take care of other things now and come back to the stage again next year. I am the 2024 Champ. Anyone who has been talking shit will have their opportunity in 2025 to prove otherwise. I waited a year for redemption you guys will now have to wait a year for yours by all means let some other getbiggers enter the show and try and stop me if any of you think you are up to the challenge. Until then yap yap yap I don't give a fuck I am the Champ

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2228 on: April 12, 2024, 07:45:44 AM »
I have accomplished my mission. I have nothing more to prove here. I am going to take care of other things now and come back to the stage again next year. I am the 2024 Champ. Anyone who has been talking shit will have their opportunity in 2025 to prove otherwise. I waited a year for redemption you guys will now have to wait a year for yours by all means let some other getbiggers enter the show and try and stop me if any of you think you are up to the challenge. Until then yap yap yap I don't give a fuck I am the Champ

Narrator: "Things Bhank has yet to prove"

1. He can get into contest shape
2. He can let his ego go
3. He can respect that there are others here who have accomplished 1 and 2
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2229 on: April 12, 2024, 07:48:03 AM »
I have accomplished my mission. I have nothing more to prove here. I am going to take care of other things now and come back to the stage again next year. I am the 2024 Champ. Anyone who has been talking shit will have their opportunity in 2025 to prove otherwise. I waited a year for redemption you guys will now have to wait a year for yours by all means let some other getbiggers enter the show and try and stop me if any of you think you are up to the challenge. Until then yap yap yap I don't give a fuck I am the Champ class winner

fixed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2230 on: April 12, 2024, 07:51:14 AM »

I am currently working what important business are you doing? I won't be looking for redemption in your poxy show. I already look miles better and I am much stronger too.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2231 on: April 12, 2024, 08:02:54 AM »
I am currently working what important business are you doing? I won't be looking for redemption in your poxy show. I already look miles better and I am much stronger too.

Yeah Bigro I have stated may times you are the better bodybuilder and the only decent bodybuilder on this site. Jeff, Wes, MM they suck as bad as me and all said I couldn't win a show. They all just have master class wins just like me. So yeah everyone else on this board is my bitch and can kiss my ass.

As far as strength in most lifts yeah sure. We still have unfinished business in curling you tried to shame me posting dumbell hammer curls you didn't think I could do and you talked shit way too early because I did them. Anytime you decide you want to test your strict curl just let me know.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2232 on: April 12, 2024, 08:08:20 AM »
Yeah Bigro I have stated may times you are the better bodybuilder and the only decent bodybuilder on this site. Jeff, Wes, MM they suck as bad as me and all said I couldn't win a show. So yeah everyone else on this board is my bitch and can kiss my ass.

As far as strength in most lifts yeah sure. We still have unfinished business in curling you tried to shame me posting dumbell hammer curls you didn't think I could do and you talked shit way too early because I did them. Anytime you decide you want to test your strict curl just let me know.

Jeff is retired now but let's be honest he looked miles better than you. I didn't say you could not hammer curl 65s but I did more reps with better form.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2233 on: April 12, 2024, 08:09:43 AM »
Glad to see you can admit that. I am a master competitor I won. Wes, Jeff, MM, none of these guys have ever won an overall. They all won a master class just like me. Yet they all claim to have won their shows and no on argues with them.

I did....3x.....2 in the INBF, 1 in the NANBF

I never competed in masters despite being 36 when I was a pro.

No breath will be held awaiting your typical moronic response.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2234 on: April 12, 2024, 08:11:26 AM »
Jeff is retired now but let's be honest he looked miles better than you. I didn't say you could not hammer curl 65s but I did more reps with better form.

Whatever you were talking shit thinking I couldn't curl them. I curled them just fine my form was the same as yours. Again you have way better and stronger legs and everything else you are by far the better bodybuilder but your biceps and forearms are not way stronger than mine.

You can bench 425 and I can only bench 325 but how much more would I be able to bench with 2 pecs and shoulders? I have real injuries in those areas that take real weight off my max same with my knees. My biceps and forearms though do not have injuries they are strong.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2235 on: April 12, 2024, 08:16:04 AM »
Constantly drunk, high or both. He’s gonna get an appointment later this week to get his pec repaired. Slap on Protan and show your chunky ass.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2236 on: April 12, 2024, 08:16:41 AM »
Whatever you were talking shit thinking I couldn't curl them. I curled them just fine my form was the same as yours. Again you have way better and stronger legs and everything else you are by far the better bodybuilder but your biceps and forearms are not way stronger than mine.

No you have a bad memory, that's what happens to perma stones. You jerked the bells up and let them flop down angrily shouting "bitch" like a retard then nearly died a few days later and strained your hand.  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2237 on: April 12, 2024, 08:20:42 AM »
I did....3x.....2 in the INBF, 1 in the NANBF

I never competed in masters despite being 36 when I was a pro.

No breath will be held awaiting your typical moronic response.

Oh I am sorry Krank I didn't even include you in the list of competitive bodybuilders on the site. Just like the rest of the world I wasn't counting that Fake Natty stuff. We just can't rank a Fake Natty win the same as a legit NPC win. I am being generous enough counting Jeff and his Nabba bullshit. It's just hard to give you actual bodybuilding credentials when you competed in fake natty shows.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2238 on: April 12, 2024, 08:21:50 AM »
Constantly drunk, high or both. He’s gonna get an appointment later this week to get his pec repaired. Slap on Protan and show your chunky ass.

I have not had a single alcoholic beverage in 2024 I don't drink not sure how many times I can tell you guys that I don't like alcohol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2239 on: April 12, 2024, 08:23:11 AM »
No you have a bad memory, that's what happens to perma stones. You jerked the bells up and let them flop down angrily shouting "bitch" like a retard then nearly died a few days later and strained your hand.  ::)

My curls were fine again would you like to actually see who can curl more? I have not done a max strict curl for a while would be interesting. Can you match my previous best? 167lbs lets see you do it or just claim I can't do it today right this second I think I can but why let's see you first I have proven my arm strength in actual competition.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2240 on: April 12, 2024, 08:25:30 AM »
My curls were fine again would you like to actually see who can curl more? I have not done a max strict curl for a while would be interesting. Can you match my previous best?

I am not interested in max strict curls. 2 years ago I partially tore the upper outer side of my right bicep putting an atlas stone on a stand. You win. But can you hammer curl 45kgbells with the same form as me?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2241 on: April 12, 2024, 08:28:08 AM »
I am not interested in max strict curls. 2 years ago I partially tore the upper outer side of my right bicep putting an atlas stone on a stand. You win. But can you hammer curl 45kgbells with the same form as me?

No because no matter what I do you guys will claim my form is not as good and therefore my lifts don't count

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2242 on: April 12, 2024, 08:32:35 AM »
No because no matter what I do you guys will claim my form is not as good and therefore my lifts don't count

Can you at least do some reps? I did arms yesterday but I will post a vid next week.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2243 on: April 12, 2024, 08:33:26 AM »
Why is anyone even entertaining the idea that a pec like that could be fixed? I have intimate knowledge of pec repairs, the belly is GONE. Once it's retracted like that that's it, only thing they could do is "remove some scar tissue" or what not. Fuck, I had to wait 12 weeks for my bicep surgery and the surgeon noted that it was already retracted too much, I was really too late to get into surgery for best results, but luckily they still did a good job, it's only a good inch shorter, which is a lot for someone with already very short biceps. Look at Dorian, you don't think he had good surgeons looking at his bicep and tricep?

I would pay a million if I could have my pecs fixed (if I had a million that is). :'( Not only are my pecs torn and retracted from the armpit, but the pec fibers also died from the other end, like that Scott Steiner fellow. A decade ago my lifting partner and I got into a small benching groove over one summer and I still worked up to a 160kg bench but then I worried a tricep would go so I shut it down. Now I bench maybe one plate, (though I don't bench at all) goes great with 350kg deadlift  :'(
Fuck, benching was so fun, still miss it 2.5 decades later.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2244 on: April 12, 2024, 08:45:26 AM »
Oh I am sorry Krank I didn't even include you in the list of competitive bodybuilders on the site. Just like the rest of the world I wasn't counting that Fake Natty stuff. We just can't rank a Fake Natty win the same as a legit NPC win. I am being generous enough counting Jeff and his Nabba bullshit. It's just hard to give you actual bodybuilding credentials when you competed in fake natty shows.

You're just mad

Fake World record holder.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2245 on: April 12, 2024, 08:47:24 AM »
Can you at least do some reps? I did arms yesterday but I will post a vid next week.

I do reps all the time. I thought we were past questioning my arm strength when I strict curled 167lbs in competition, but it never ends.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2246 on: April 12, 2024, 08:50:51 AM »
I do reps all the time. I thought we were past questioning my arm strength when I strict curled 167lbs in competition, but it never ends.

You can't hammer curl 45kg bells.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #2247 on: April 12, 2024, 08:53:10 AM »

Ignore the haters Hanky- you are my hero. I have never seen a physique as well crafted as yours.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2248 on: April 12, 2024, 08:58:03 AM »
Again read my post I didn't lie about anything I said next week or asap. I am waiting for them to open this morning and make an apt I hope they can get me in next week.

I get it.

I’m doing a show tomorrow if there is one nearby. If not I’ll do it next week.

I’m also not lying.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2249 on: April 12, 2024, 09:00:07 AM »
Not yet. Kids have 9 more weeks of school so hoping to get an offer and move in about 9 weeks but have only had a couple showings so far.

I like your timelines. Everything is so easy with you.

If you get an offer you’ll move after the kids are out of school. Hopefully the new build is done by then right? Or you do a short term rental. And hopefully there are no issues with the buyer.