Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119824 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2925 on: April 21, 2024, 05:38:21 AM »
By all means start training now show up next year and show me how it is done then

No, I enjoy a margin of safety fat. Besides, there were so many leaner than you guys there already...........

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2926 on: April 21, 2024, 05:38:36 AM »
Dude,you do not starve on a pre-contest diet....you can eat 6 or more times a day.....just not the greasy slop that  you call food.

Look Wes you have had 4 years to get in shape and show me how it is done remember when you said 6 weeks? Then you start talking about how you took 5 years off and had cancer so what that was what a decade ago now? How many years does it take to get back in shape??? You have no idea what I ate getting ready you are just talking shit from your couch. You know damn well you are never stepping on stage again why keep lying to everyone about getting a pro card? If you actually wanted to win next year you would be competing making improvements this year.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2927 on: April 21, 2024, 05:39:10 AM »
No, I enjoy a margin of safety fat. Besides, there were so many leaner than you guys there already...........

Bodybuilding is not about who can get the leanest or DJ would win the Olympia that isn't how it works

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2928 on: April 21, 2024, 05:41:15 AM »
At 205lbs I am extremely lean and starting to get sick there is no need to try and go any lower. I have no desire to get sick cutting weight. I have no desire to lose muscle. No thanks not what I am trying to do. I actually prefer my look heavier. I only did the classic because I knew I had a better chance to win at classic. I was only that light because I got sick a few weeks prior. I started to get healthier and gain weight the week before the show then 4 days out I got a sore throat and a cold I am still dealing with now. I prefer my look at 225lbs plus. I plan to bulk not cut. The goal is to get the legs blown up enough to switch to bodybuilding, but it will take some time. You guys can trash my lack of hamstring flexing all you want my quads were bigger and more cut up than last year. I can also see my physique I am getting more vascular. I will be better next year but I was good enough to clearly win this year. I may be 230 plus on stage next time.

Bianca Stop with the Pathetic weak excuses your meant to be a Man
Then Man the FUCK up.

Knuckle down to some hard consistent training & diet throw the scales
away, your body weight on stage means Fuck all.
Do you really think you are the only person who has a physical ailment & competes  ::)  you have to deal with it & work around it.

You totally ignored the side by side comparisons of Dorian's condition
& your own Fat watery smooth condition you are so far away from proper
stage ready condition it's laughable.

For a non training Dad bod yes you are lean - nothing special for a supposed
bodybuilder STOP kidding yourself.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #2929 on: April 21, 2024, 05:42:58 AM »
Bodybuilding is not about who can get the leanest or DJ would win the Olympia that isn't how it works

Sure, but then there's so many more muscular guys there too. In fact, DJ probably has a similar amount of muscle to you if you were truly lean.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2930 on: April 21, 2024, 05:43:56 AM »
How in Hell would losing bodyfat cause a flare up?

This cats full of shit and just doesn`t wants his arm measurement to go down a wee bit as that is what he thinks wins contests.

Guy`s a mental midget.........Mensa my left nut!   ;D

Eating clean with lots of clean water is ine of the healthiest diets you can eat,it`s the monotony that is tough......of course calorie and macro adjustment may get crazy at times in some cases, but it`s not a real issue for any real length of time.

This fuckstick will never win JACKSHIT unless it`s the same way he won his CLASS this last time out.

He can take "THE CUP' and shove it up his ass.  LOL  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2931 on: April 21, 2024, 05:44:01 AM »
Again no idea what point you are trying to make or why you are trying to argue. I told you guys 4 years ago I take Test and HGH why are you still trying to argue with me about it? There is no gotcha question I have freely admitted to it since day fucking 1. You just keep trying to argue with me about it. No idea why

You are the one arguing...

Yes or no....you brought up the Test and HGH in the DR because you plan on using. 

Yes or no....do you have script for the HGH you are or were recently taking?

Theres no gotcha either...its called being transparent and not thinking we are all stupid.  If you wouldn't make claims of some Mike O'hearn-ish type of genetics....you wouldn't get questioned.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2932 on: April 21, 2024, 05:46:59 AM »
I don't need to argue with you idiots everyday about the merits of HRT. This is a bodybuilding board I compete in the NPC. If you don't like it fuck off. It is not my job to justify HRT to others.
I compete in the NPC also,but I take gear....not just HRT....that`s for downtime between cycles.....wouldn`t you agree you fucking pansy?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2933 on: April 21, 2024, 05:48:30 AM »
They weren't they were less cut and straited than me that is why I won
They were natty you imbecile....plus they looked like they never stepped in a gym in their lives.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2934 on: April 21, 2024, 05:49:37 AM »
You are like a broken record by all means starve yourself to death show up next year and show me how it is done. You couldn't beat me on stage if your life depended on it. Take whatever you want it doesn't matter. Go ahead tell me how you are a natural pro from 1982 today in 2024 you cannot beat me on stage.

Only broken record is you...

"You guys are guy haters"

"I don't need to argue"

"Show up on stage next year"

I did compete...for 20 or so years.  No desire.  What part of that is STILL difficult for you to understand.  I don't give one flying fuck if you are on 20mg or 20gm.  The bullshitting you do is fucking stupid.

You talk about how no one on here can judge you because we all "don't train and are slobs" is the best.  As OMR did point out...there are pros on here....NPC and IFBB judges....do they not count?  You have no idea what shape your judges were but you gladly spout off what their credentials were.  I am sure some were fat as fuck.  You're just an arrogant blowhard that revels in his 20w lightbulb times of glory.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2935 on: April 21, 2024, 05:49:49 AM »
Must ....escape thread....musn`t black out.....gotta leave before it`s too laaaaaaaaate......help me......please.... :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2936 on: April 21, 2024, 05:50:18 AM »

Why are you licking that guys ear?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2937 on: April 21, 2024, 05:51:26 AM »

No shit...its a combination of both...best of BOTH.  You did not have both.  See how that works?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2938 on: April 21, 2024, 05:57:14 AM »
At 205lbs I am extremely lean and starting to get sick there is no need to try and go any lower. I have no desire to get sick cutting weight. I have no desire to lose muscle. No thanks not what I am trying to do. I actually prefer my look heavier. I only did the classic because I knew I had a better chance to win at classic. I was only that light because I got sick a few weeks prior. I started to get healthier and gain weight the week before the show then 4 days out I got a sore throat and a cold I am still dealing with now. I prefer my look at 225lbs plus. I plan to bulk not cut. The goal is to get the legs blown up enough to switch to bodybuilding, but it will take some time. You guys can trash my lack of hamstring flexing all you want my quads were bigger and more cut up than last year. I can also see my physique I am getting more vascular. I will be better next year but I was good enough to clearly win this year. I may be 230 plus on stage next time.

better next year?
You couldnt really have been much worse

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #2939 on: April 21, 2024, 05:57:57 AM »
Big B Hank, why does a 60+ year old Jock Pelletier seem to have a better lower body? -

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2940 on: April 21, 2024, 05:58:19 AM »
Sure, but then there's so many more muscular guys there too. In fact, DJ probably a similar amount of muscle to you if you were truly lean.

Exactly

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2941 on: April 21, 2024, 05:59:13 AM »

This isn’t bodybuilding either.

Yet you consider yourself a class winner

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2942 on: April 21, 2024, 06:00:02 AM »
No shit...its a combination of both...best of BOTH.  You did not have both.  See how that works?

I had the best combination of both which is why the judges moved me to center and put me in 1st. Again, by all means show up next year and show me how it is done. I welcome the competition I would love to see a 10 person lineup full of getbbiggers next year since apparently so many of you know how to do everything better.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2943 on: April 21, 2024, 06:00:41 AM »
Exactly
Dj has been humble lately,,,no stories,no comps,no claims on shoulder width,what gives?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2944 on: April 21, 2024, 06:01:02 AM »

better next year?
You couldnt really have been much worse

You keep showing the same pic where I am clearly not in pose to argue seems rather dishonest.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2945 on: April 21, 2024, 06:01:36 AM »
Big B Hank, why does a 60+ year old Jock Pelletier seem to have a better lower body? -

He doesn't and it's not even close by all means use a pic of me actually flexing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2946 on: April 21, 2024, 06:02:56 AM »
He doesn't and it's not even close by all means use a pic of me actually flexing
Great, so post a pic of you flexing your hams then, there dont seem to be any on the NCP site

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2947 on: April 21, 2024, 06:03:43 AM »
This isn’t bodybuilding either.

Yet you consider yourself a class winner

I don't consider myself anything. I won. It's official not theoretical or hypothetical. You guys can write 100 pages bitching about it show the same pic of me not flexing a million times nothing is going to change the fact I won. I am an NPC Champion Bodybuilder

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2948 on: April 21, 2024, 06:05:10 AM »
I had the best combination of both which is why the judges moved me to center and put me in 1st. Again, by all means show up next year and show me how it is done. I welcome the competition I would love to see a 10 person lineup full of getbbiggers next year since apparently so many of you know how to do everything better.

I would rather drop a 45# plate on my balls than do a show again.  Does that give you ANY indication of what I think of bodybuilding shows?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2949 on: April 21, 2024, 06:05:30 AM »
Great, so post a pic of you flexing your hams then, there dont seem to be any on the NCP site

I thought pics I take don't count? Last contest you guys said I didnt have an ass I take a pic showing I have large muscular glutes and you guys spend 3 years claiming the pic you guys requested is proof I am gay. Now you guys want a pic of my hamstrings sorry nope I remember what happened last time