Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119504 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3000 on: April 21, 2024, 03:08:27 PM »
I thought pics I take don't count? Last contest you guys said I didnt have an ass I take a pic showing I have large muscular glutes and you guys spend 3 years claiming the pic you guys requested is proof I am gay. Now you guys want a pic of my hamstrings sorry nope I remember what happened last time

So now hamstrings are your ass?

No one said,   go out and put your wife’s underwear  on and stand by pool.

Even, in that gay picture you had no hamstrings.

Why not post a stage shot of your hamstrings flexed?

Let me guess not flexed here either

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3001 on: April 21, 2024, 03:11:33 PM »
Thats not an excuse Brian.  That's my opinion on competing.  When you have been successful at something for almost 20 years...you move past it.

You've "won" a shitty class..  You've bailed on how many other shows?  How many excuses did you use last year?  Yeah, yeah...you'll chime in with "this year" but your track record will always be known.

Keep parroting the same shit you always do.  It seems to provide the board with entertainment.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3002 on: April 21, 2024, 03:12:48 PM »
WTF is wrong with you fuck it I am done here. I have won a terribly shitty NPC class with 2 other losers in it in a bogus lineup of 2 NATTY GUYS who never set foot in a gym before that day. I don't need to argue with you idiots about it every day for the next year. Also, too many weirdos posting too much weird stuff like above.

I`m out cuz nobody sucks my ass and tells me I`m great......maybe I should have been a nicer guy when I first joined getbig and shouldn`t have put down established members who have done more and know far more than I ever will in a lifetime.

In fact the amount of knowledge I have concerning bodybuilding,could be engraved on the head of a common pin.

FIXED  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3003 on: April 21, 2024, 03:36:40 PM »
Typical NPD gaslighter. How do we know Arnold and Zane had coaches or are also on gear or that they were IFBB judges (not just NPC) that also judged his scrub class?  It relies on his words. And when his lies are exposed, he ignores it (the guy looked like Arnold) and moved on to the next lie.

Almost everyone congratulated him on his win. But we all know that you get credit for who you beat. If you want to be the man you gotta beat the man. He knows it was pure luck Marcus Cruz or someone else halfway decent didn’t enter, pure luck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3004 on: April 21, 2024, 03:42:35 PM »
Typical NPD gaslighter. How do we know Arnold and Zane had coaches or are also on gear or that they were IFBB judges (not just NPC) that also judged his scrub class?  It relies on his words. And when his lies are exposed, he ignores it (the guy looked like Arnold) and moved on to the next lie.

Almost everyone congratulated him on his win. But we all know that you get credit for who you beat. If you want to be the man you gotta beat the man. He knows it was pure luck Marcus Cruz or someone else halfway decent didn’t enter, pure luck.
Even if they did have trainers it means nothing at all.

I was a personal trainer for over 2 decades.....I trained a lot of people who placed top 5 in many contests....BUT,there were other clients I had who never listened....I used to tell them......."I can`t go home with you to make sure you stay on the diet I wrote up for you,that`s on you".

In fact some folks just like to tell others they are working with a PT cuz it sounds good/impressive to their friends.

In essence,if you don`t put in the work,it doesn`t matter if Arnold himself is training you.

These two cats were not, and are not ready to compete, regardless of having a coach or not.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3005 on: April 21, 2024, 03:44:01 PM »
Even of they did have traonders it means nothing g at all.

O was a personal trainer for over 2 decades.....trained a lot of people who placed to 5 in many contests....BUT,there were other clients I had who never listened....I used to tell them."O can`t go home with you to make sure you stay on the diet I wrote up for you,that`s on you".

In factr some folks just like to tell others they are working with a PT.

ON essence,if you don`t put in the work,it dpesn
Fucking hell Wes, its like a dj181 post  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3006 on: April 21, 2024, 03:48:49 PM »
Fucking hell Wes, its like a dj181 post  ;D
LOL  ;D

My fucking letters on my keyboard are wearing off.  ;D

I have to go back and re-post/correct my mistakes.

I bought 2 of these things that go over your keyboard so you can see the letters,but they wear out quickly.

Gonna` order a case of them next week.   ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3008 on: April 21, 2024, 03:51:50 PM »

It's even worse because he disparaged Jeff because of his competition, yet bragged about winning against a "legit" lineup.

But any of the guys Jeff beat would beat any of the three in Brians class.  Not even close.

Had he just given credit to Jeff on his win, so much of this shit would never happen.
Y

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3009 on: April 21, 2024, 03:54:59 PM »
So now hamstrings are your ass?

No one said,   go out and put your wife’s underwear  on and stand by pool.

Even, in that gay picture you had no hamstrings.

Why not post a stage shot of your hamstrings flexed?

Let me guess not flexed here either

That is his hamstring flexed. Look at the stoned facial expression lol

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3010 on: April 21, 2024, 04:59:18 PM »
I will have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one chief.

Yes, we have many brave and proud trolls on this site, but one can not forget that we also have a large number of IFBB pros (I know because many post under random usernames), NPC competitors and NPC judges (Don't believe me about the judges, call up Johnny and ask him whether any of his judges for the Charlotte Cup are part of GetBig).

I know you and Joswift are not best friends, but to deny that the man is a seasoned bodybuilding competitor would be nonsense. The same can be said about BigRo, Wes, Coach, Illuminati, CalvinH, Spike, Go4It, honest, Tommy Wishbone, Krankenstein, shawn Ray, Vince Goodrum and countless others.

Besides, the guys you competed with were in good shape, but none of them compare to the aforementioned guys. Not even in the same neighborhood.

I absolutely give you credit for winning, as you said you would compete and kept your word, but to shit on the idea that these guys here are just internet trolls is farfetched.

"1"

Excellent

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3011 on: April 21, 2024, 05:03:20 PM »
It's even worse because he disparaged Jeff because of his competition, yet bragged about winning against a "legit" lineup.

But any of the guys Jeff beat would beat any of the three in Brians class.  Not even close.

Had he just given credit to Jeff on his win, so much of this shit would never happen.

Yep, and still he was praised and congratulated because it's the right and classy thing to do because he actually entered and got up there.  Then he shit all over the olive branches because he can't help himself

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3012 on: April 21, 2024, 06:30:20 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3013 on: April 21, 2024, 06:34:58 PM »
Who is that?
Some fine young cannibal.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3014 on: April 21, 2024, 07:35:24 PM »
Is bhanky cruising right now ? Or blasting ?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #3015 on: April 21, 2024, 08:29:23 PM »
Sliced!

Massive!

Brutal!

Huge!

Ripped!

Bloated!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3016 on: April 21, 2024, 09:06:45 PM »
That's some nasty gyno  :-X

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3017 on: April 21, 2024, 09:14:46 PM »
This guy won the 50+ Classic B class AND the 60+ Classic B class.  I think he'd have taken Bhank.  Click past the board short photos for his Classic Physique photos. 

True show winner:  Wagner Santiago

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup/i0z9/wagner_santiago

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3018 on: April 21, 2024, 09:55:13 PM »

better next year?
You couldnt really have been much worse

Does Brian not realize that he is bald???

Brian come on man - shave that shit like a man. I do not understand when male types get stressed over fckn hair???  Its 100% understandable (and appreciated I add)  when female types worry about hair and nails etc.. just kind of faggy for males

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3019 on: April 21, 2024, 10:11:01 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3020 on: April 21, 2024, 10:53:22 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3021 on: April 22, 2024, 12:34:35 AM »
Is bhanky cruising right now ? Or blasting ?
Cruising for cock and blasting his toilet,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3022 on: April 22, 2024, 02:16:13 AM »
This guy won the 50+ Classic B class AND the 60+ Classic B class.  I think he'd have taken Bhank.  Click past the board short photos for his Classic Physique photos. 

True show winner:  Wagner Santiago

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup/i0z9/wagner_santiago
He`d crush Brian quite easily.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3023 on: April 22, 2024, 02:29:35 AM »
Does Brian not realize that he is bald???

Its just a receding hairline (to the back of his neck)...

Baldie Bateman

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3024 on: April 22, 2024, 04:04:15 AM »
I am an NPC Champion Bodybuilder

I have large muscular glutes

Hmm, Who is Dave Palumbo?