Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119399 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3025 on: April 22, 2024, 05:26:26 AM »
Bhanky is not bald.

He shaves his head for religious reasons like a monk.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3026 on: April 22, 2024, 06:01:11 AM »
He`d crush Brian quite easily.

Bhank is very very lucky this guy who won the over 50 and over 60 B class at his show didn't enter his class also

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3027 on: April 22, 2024, 06:07:38 AM »
Bhank is very very lucky this guy who won the over 50 and over 60 B class at his show didn't enter his class also

His cranial shape is similar to that of a watermelon

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3028 on: April 22, 2024, 07:25:28 AM »
Does Brian not realize that he is bald???

Brian come on man - shave that shit like a man. I do not understand when male types get stressed over fckn hair???  Its 100% understandable (and appreciated I add)  when female types worry about hair and nails etc.. just kind of faggy for males

He is not bald. Just didn't put product in his hair.

When he does, he has full coverage.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3029 on: April 22, 2024, 07:34:11 AM »
This guy won the 50+ Classic B class AND the 60+ Classic B class.  I think he'd have taken Bhank.  Click past the board short photos for his Classic Physique photos. 

True show winner:  Wagner Santiago

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup/i0z9/wagner_santiago

He’s going to avoid this topic like the plague now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3030 on: April 22, 2024, 07:40:33 AM »
He’s going to avoid this topic like the plague now

No I am just done with this thread. I won the show it is over. I don't need to spend everyday arguing about my hamstrings and what if 1992 Dorian Yates had entered my class. I get it you guys had a lot invested in this and are upset with the results. This will be talked about long after the 1980 Olympia is forgotten. No one cares about the O or the Arnold but the Charlotte Cup Classic over 40 will go down in the history books. Nabba Universe please you guys are more familiar with the guy who took 3rd in the Cup. So, by all means debate this for all eternity. I already won I don't need to argue with the critics after. Next year when I do Nationals they should have a live stream for you guys that way you will really have something to argue about. I may even do another big show this year depending what dr says and timing of my move.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3031 on: April 22, 2024, 07:41:43 AM »
No I am just done with this thread. I won the show it is over. I don't need to spend everyday arguing about my hamstrings and what if 1992 Dorian Yates had entered my class. I get it you guys had a lot invested in this and are upset with the results. This will be talked about long after the 1980 Olympia is forgotten. No one cares about the O or the Arnold but the Charlotte Cup Classic over 40 will go down in the history books. Nabba Universe please you guys are more familiar with the guy who took 3rd in the Cup. So, by all means debate this for all eternity. I already won I don't need to argue with the critics after. Next year when I do Nationals they should have a live stream for you guys that way you will really have something to argue about. I may even do another big show this year depending what dr says and timing of my move.

See, here is the issue

you won your class

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3032 on: April 22, 2024, 07:45:06 AM »

Em has a better glute hamstring pose than you do right now.   Lets be honest. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3033 on: April 22, 2024, 07:48:09 AM »
Em has a better glute hamstring pose than you do right now.   Lets be honest.

The contest pic you shared of you from back in the day was softer you were a glazed donut in the hamstring department. Lucky for me it wasn't a hamstring contest. Of course I might have flexed them if it was anyway I am done with this thread here are the comparisons all 16 pics no cherry picking. Do I look perfect in every shot hell now. Was I the clear winner? Hell yes

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gl4vr29qawow83x6k0r0f/AGhkM89zeOyolscp53HbZTw?rlkey=hx4ol4t8e1373toxavijbq8qu&st=ygh046p1&dl=0

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3034 on: April 22, 2024, 07:52:16 AM »
When it’s pointed out there was a guy over 60 in the show who looked better than him, all of a sudden he’s done with the thread ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3035 on: April 22, 2024, 07:55:36 AM »
The contest pic you shared of you from back in the day was softer you were a glazed donut in the hamstring department. Lucky for me it wasn't a hamstring contest. Of course I might have flexed them if it was anyway I am done with this thread here are the comparisons all 16 pics no cherry picking. Do I look perfect in every shot hell now. Was I the clear winner? Hell yes

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gl4vr29qawow83x6k0r0f/AGhkM89zeOyolscp53HbZTw?rlkey=hx4ol4t8e1373toxavijbq8qu&st=ygh046p1&dl=0

poor Brian, cant even do the compulsories properly

even you dont believe the bolded bit Brian...
Everyone looks great tough to say could be 3rd could be first they did move me to center during prejudging but that might not mean anything

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3036 on: April 22, 2024, 07:58:52 AM »
When it’s pointed out there was a guy over 60 in the show who looked better than him, all of a sudden he’s done with the thread ?

I would have destroyed that guy on stage look at his back pic no comparison but again whatever. I already won the show it is over. You guys can post pics of people who didn't enter and debate it forever. I posted the link to all the pics of me and the guys who actually entered and I won. I am looking at a National show or possibly another pro am next.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3037 on: April 22, 2024, 07:59:46 AM »
poor Brian, cant even do the compulsories properly

even you dont believe the bolded bit Brian...

I was being nice and again that is before seeing the comparison pics. Based on the comparisons I won every single pose so yeah I am the clear winner

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3038 on: April 22, 2024, 08:00:11 AM »
here are the compulsory poses for classic class
Front Double Biceps
Side Chest
Back Double Biceps
Abdominal and Thighs
Favorite Classic Pose (Not Most Muscular)

So Brian, which was your favourite classic pose?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3039 on: April 22, 2024, 08:03:28 AM »
I was being nice and again that is before seeing the comparison pics. Based on the comparisons I won every single pose so yeah I am the clear winner

Never been nice in your life , not unless there was something in it for you

Back double, You didnt put a calf back , you should have lost that one
Side chest they both destroy you on legs
Classic pose you did a most muscular, you should have lost that one

Bad judging really

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3040 on: April 22, 2024, 08:04:44 AM »
here are the compulsory poses for classic class
Front Double Biceps
Side Chest
Back Double Biceps
Abdominal and Thighs
Favorite Classic Pose (Not Most Muscular)

So Brian, which was your favourite classic pose?

Are you losing sleep over this? Does it really bother you that much that I won?

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3041 on: April 22, 2024, 08:05:22 AM »
Never been nice in your life , not unless there was something in it for you

Back double, You didnt put a calf back , you should have lost that one
Side chest they both destroy you on legs
Classic pose you did a most muscular, you should have lost that one

Bad judging really

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3042 on: April 22, 2024, 08:07:02 AM »
Does he look like Arnold tho?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3043 on: April 22, 2024, 08:07:45 AM »
Are you losing sleep over this? Does it really bother you that much that I won?

No, its the manner in which you embrace victory , you are aware those guys might be reading this how you were nice and polite backstage and now you are here strutting about claiming you dominated them in the show,

Oh, and winning the show will just make you lazier than you already are  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3044 on: April 22, 2024, 08:08:55 AM »

Are you honestly proud of that from the waist down?   Look how fat your ass and legs are! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3045 on: April 22, 2024, 08:09:55 AM »
No, its the manner in which you embrace victory , you are aware those guys might be reading this how you were nive and polite backstage and now you are here strutting about claiming you doiminated them in the show,

I didn't say that either but I get it you are going to harass them and claim I am saying bad things about them. Then you will call the promoter, the photographer, the fucking uber driver, and complain that I am an asshole and they should not associate with me. Why because you are a fucking hater who can't stand that I won well guess what it is too late. I already won it is already over.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3046 on: April 22, 2024, 08:10:19 AM »
Are you honestly proud of that from the waist down?   Look how fat your ass and legs are!
along with the bloated midsection he looks like a pregnant womans bodyfat distribution.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3047 on: April 22, 2024, 08:10:57 AM »

Im in better shape today than you were for your "show"    - you have zero legs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3048 on: April 22, 2024, 08:11:28 AM »
I didn't say that either but I get it you are going to harass them and claim I am saying bad things about them. Then you will call the promoter, the photographer, the fucking uber driver, and complain that I am an asshole and they should not associate with me. Why because you are a fucking hater who can't stand that I won well guess what it is too late. I already won it is already over.
yep, and by your own logic it doesnt matter anymore.

Its today that counts, walking around right now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3049 on: April 22, 2024, 08:11:52 AM »

Again why do I need to argue about my hamstrings with you? I won the show. I am clearly not putting a leg back and flexing them. Meanwhile in the pic you shared of your contest from 20 years ago your legs were glazed donuts go ahead put your pic back up I dare you.