Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119440 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3600 on: April 30, 2024, 02:09:38 PM »
So, from your experience was it really that painful?

Legit LOL ;D

(And as it happens the answer is it only hurt the first time... ;))

T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3601 on: April 30, 2024, 02:50:19 PM »
Don't forget a sore-throat can also be caused by cock-burn

Forgot Brian is bisexual .

Disgusting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3602 on: April 30, 2024, 03:41:03 PM »

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3603 on: April 30, 2024, 03:51:52 PM »
You do realize people die from a viral or bacterial infection? A sore throat is an infection. It can kill you. It was absolutely the worst sore throat I have ever had. It was acute bad for about 5 days going into the show. I could not even sleep it was so bad much less swallow food or water without pain. It has been 3 weeks now and I am still experiencing the lingering effects. I am still hacking and coughing flemin the mornings. I still have a head cold.

Sweet cracker sandwich...

It is spelled _phlegm_, you insufferable fuck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3604 on: April 30, 2024, 04:06:45 PM »

I can't even watch this nonsense now Josh think people turn gay and take it up the bum to fit in and be the center of attention is he off his fucking meds again? Why does everything always have to turn gay on getbig wtf is wrong with you people? I mean who the fuck is Josh hanging out with that he thinks guys just want to slam people up the bum? He needs some new friends. Why is he so vulgar?

I am going to be in La on Monday why does he need to wait until October by all means let this dumb fuck come find me. He is going to be wearing a prkinsons hat hoping people take pity on him when I put him through the ground.

Also FYI it was not originally classified as an opioid because it is not one they reclassified it because it is "simular"

https://soapboxie.com/social-issues/Tramadol-a-New-Classification-as-a-Controlled-Substance

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3605 on: April 30, 2024, 04:32:00 PM »
I can't even watch this nonsense now Josh think people turn gay and take it up the bum to fit in and be the center of attention is he off his fucking meds again? Why does everything always have to turn gay on getbig wtf is wrong with you people? I mean who the fuck is Josh hanging out with that he thinks guys just want to slam people up the bum? He needs some new friends. Why is he so vulgar?

I am going to be in La on Monday why does he need to wait until October by all means let this dumb fuck come find me. He is going to be wearing a prkinsons hat hoping people take pity on him when I put him through the ground.

Also FYI it was not originally classified as an opioid because it is not one they reclassified it because it is "simular"

https://soapboxie.com/social-issues/Tramadol-a-New-Classification-as-a-Controlled-Substance
You are not going to do shit to him.Admit it you know you aren’t

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3606 on: April 30, 2024, 04:35:17 PM »

Ha ha ha  Bianca 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Josh picking up on it,
Its now Bianca Cup Cake 🎂

👊🏻

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3607 on: April 30, 2024, 04:35:41 PM »
Legit LOL ;D

Just so Brian knows, do you use that stuff pre or post encounter?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3608 on: April 30, 2024, 04:35:45 PM »
You are not going to do shit to him.Admit it you know you aren’t

If Josh comes anywhere near me I will put him through the ground. But no I am not going to spend my time looking for a a fat middle aged fuck with the shakes that is half of Vegas. When he waddles over to try and blindside stab me like the coward that he is I will handle it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3609 on: April 30, 2024, 04:37:40 PM »

Bianca Settle down Cup Cake you'll make yourself self ill with all this anger
And have to pay the plasterer to come fix the holes again 🤣

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3610 on: April 30, 2024, 04:41:37 PM »

Kill yourself? No. Don't do that. I don't give you permission.

If you kill yourself, I will ban you afterwards. Fuck that.

In light of this, you don't want me to get the last word, so it's best you stay alive.

"1"

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3611 on: April 30, 2024, 04:43:00 PM »
If Josh comes anywhere near me I will put him through the ground. But no I am not going to spend my time looking for a a fat middle aged fuck with the shakes that is half of Vegas. When he waddles over to try and blindside stab me like the coward that he is I will handle it.
yeah that’s what I thought.if if if

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3612 on: April 30, 2024, 04:57:41 PM »

You wore your wife underwear in a public post.    Leave it alone.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3613 on: April 30, 2024, 05:06:50 PM »

Superb coup de grâce, sir!  Beautifully administered.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3614 on: April 30, 2024, 05:19:27 PM »
yeah that’s what I thought.if if if

Sorry not going on a wild goose chase looking for Josh if I ever see him, I will handle it he is not really worth discussing further

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3615 on: April 30, 2024, 05:24:17 PM »
Sorry not going on a wild goose chase looking for Josh if I ever see him, I will handle it he is not really worth discussing further
oh ok … that’s what I thought

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3616 on: April 30, 2024, 05:26:38 PM »
oh ok … that’s what I thought

I am supposed to handle someone I never encounter? I am not going looking for Josh on vacation I have better shit to do. By all means let him come find me. I am easy to find. I will gladly handle it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3617 on: April 30, 2024, 05:29:05 PM »

Yeah, because "CHERYL A WHITSETT" is such an expert on things. 

The FDA, MDs, Researchers, etc...all people with 1,000x more knowledge than you classify it as an opioid....but by all means, keep denying it.  You just make yourself look even more stupid.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3618 on: April 30, 2024, 05:40:11 PM »

BREAK OUT THE CRISCO !!!!!!!!!1111111111  :D

Hanky is now officially the new Chris Duffy !  ;D

Yes Josh,Jeff and Krank have been doing good work.........me, I hate the braggart, wannabe champion,self entitled trust fund brat, and consummate fucking attention whore, so I refuse to chase his know nothing ass from post to post for another three years cuz he`s stuck on stupid and will never change.....it`s futile.

I got my head down training hard and eating good,nose to the grindstone,dotting all of my "I"`s and crossing all of my "T"`s.... getting ready for my next outing......nothing is gonna distract me from giving it my all.... least of all that idiot.........fuck that butt pirate.........no,not literally !  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3619 on: April 30, 2024, 05:43:12 PM »

You are also a scumbag for promoting Josh in his last video he said he was going to tell random neighbors and businesses I was a sex criminal. You people that harass people offline and spread lies about them are funking scumbags. You should be banned for promoting it. But again you are just another pussy like Josh and Jeff you want to call places up and make up false complaints about me why because not one of you pussies is going to confront me in real life like a man. Pussies all of you

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3620 on: April 30, 2024, 05:47:22 PM »
You are also a scumbag for promoting Josh in his last video he said he was going to tell random neighbors and businesses I was a sex criminal. You people that harass people offline and spread lies about them are funking scumbags. You should be banned for promoting it. But again you are just another pussy like Josh and Jeff you want to call places up and make up false complaints about me why because not one of you pussies is going to confront me in real life like a man. Pussies all of you

Come to chicago....I have said this countless times.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3621 on: April 30, 2024, 06:55:28 PM »

Settle down Dear Cup Cake - You'll make your arse bleed & make all your other ailments worse.

They're all Good people doing sterling work exposing the real you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3622 on: April 30, 2024, 07:46:17 PM »

Did you not spend time in jail with serial killers though?

these are all things you have said

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #3623 on: April 30, 2024, 07:49:06 PM »
Why does everything always have to turn gay on getbig wtf is wrong with you people?

Because you're such a studly stud, stud.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3624 on: April 30, 2024, 08:11:26 PM »
Legit LOL ;D

Numbs the cawk too. Would not recommend