Author Topic: brits - rochdale grooming !  (Read 3545 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
brits - rochdale grooming !
« on: September 27, 2012, 11:50:28 AM »
i don't know what's more depressing... the fact that groups of paki men are caught grooming white girls for sex, AGAIN! or the the fucking authorities, so crippled with political correctness that the fucking obvious is overlooked, yet a-fucking-gain..

it's funny watching these girls on the news tiptoe around the real issues here. i could set em straight... pakis see women as 'white slags'. simple as that!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: brits - rochdale grooming !
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 11:53:13 AM »
i don't know what's more depressing... the fact that groups of paki men are caught grooming white girls for sex, AGAIN! or the the fucking authorities, so crippled with political correctness that the fucking obvious is overlooked, yet a-fucking-gain..

it's funny watching these girls on the news tiptoe around the real issues here. i could set em straight... pakis see women as 'white slags'. simple as that!

Any girl that choose to mix with such brown slime deserve everything they get.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »
I watch BBC world news, and if I didn't know better, I'd say the whole lot of Britain folk were pakis.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 12:05:11 PM »
I watch BBC world news, and if I didn't know better, I'd say the whole lot of Britain folk were pakis.

funny, cos if you were to watch the bbc's childrens channels, you'd be under the impression that britain was black  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »
funny, cos if you were to watch the bbc's childrens channels, you'd be under the impression that britain was black  :D

It's a solid mix of black/asian/chav.
Trans Milkshake.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 12:08:38 PM »

And if you could see what streams out of school gates (no pedo) every afternoon you'd be excused for believing Britain's an African country. Like a line of fucking oversized ants. Well, with a Blackberry blaring rap on one ear and a senseless conversation being bellowed out on a stolen iPhone in the other ear.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 12:09:38 PM »
And if you could see what streams out of school gates (no pedo) every afternoon you'd be excused for believing Britain's an African country. Like a line of fucking oversized ants. Well, with a Blackberry blaring rap on one ear and a senseless conversation being bellowed out on a stolen iPhone in the other ear.

james i notice your sexual exploits are no longer being exposed on the board you run out of fake dates
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 12:11:16 PM »
james i notice your sexual exploits are no longer being exposed on the board you run out of fake dates

No, but your hips will still always be there Shakira  :D

I might post another one soon. Tell ya'll about the time I went in dry on this lawyer

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 12:12:36 PM »
No, but your hips will still always be there Shakira  :D

I might post another one soon. Tell ya'll about the time I went in dry on this lawyer

i miss your tales they were comedy gold

is your phone will out of charge and unable to take pics
T

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 12:17:04 PM »

I'm not british enough to have even the foggiest idea of what you're talking about. Does this have anything to do with the queen, or fish 'n chips?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
i miss your tales they were comedy gold

is your phone will out of charge and unable to take pics

I bet the pics of your 'muscles' and protruding hips are comedy platinum  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 12:18:16 PM »
I bet the pics of your 'muscles' and protruding hips are comedy platinum  :D

you have never posted a pic james

im guessing you aint 250lb and ripped
T

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 12:20:01 PM »
If you could get rid of one race out of britain what would it be?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 12:20:31 PM »

same shit here with the paki schools. sad seeing these schools change so rapidly. the futures fucked !

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2012, 12:21:29 PM »
you have never posted a pic james

im guessing you aint 250lb and ripped

And you would be correct. My weight and rippedness depends on what cycle I happen to be on.

But my hips will always be narrow and not give the impression of a woman about to give birth  :-X

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 12:23:33 PM »
If you could get rid of one race out of britain what would it be?

Blacks. No culture of their own. A general fucking pest brining down each and every area they invade. At least the rest of the mud people have some resemblance of a culture and history. It's rare you'll find a Paki, Arab or <insert another mud race> poking their noses into white business or culture. But where whites are blacks feel the need to be.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 12:26:36 PM »
And you would be correct. My weight and rippedness depends on what cycle I happen to be on.

But my hips will always be narrow and not give the impression of a woman about to give birth  :-X

so you look like shit

you could always post a pic and prove me wrong
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 12:32:02 PM »
so you look like shit

you could always post a pic and prove me wrong

I have a 32' waist. What do you have?  :-X  :-\

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
Blacks. No culture of their own. A general fucking pest brining down each and every area they invade. At least the rest of the mud people have some resemblance of a culture and history. It's rare you'll find a Paki, Arab or <insert another mud race> poking their noses into white business or culture. But where whites are blacks feel the need to be.

unless they're grooming white girls for sex eh  :-\

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 12:35:45 PM »
unless they're grooming white girls for sex eh  :-\

Yes. And you can go and find another 10k examples where Pakis fuck up. But I'm talking in general.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 12:37:44 PM »
I'm not british enough to have even the foggiest idea of what you're talking about. Does this have anything to do with the queen, or fish 'n chips?

Its about this...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209261/Council-83-warnings-sex-abuse-town-Asian-sex-gang-spent-years-raping-dozens-children-young-10.html

None of the news channels will even say the words "asian men",all you hear is a gang of men,"meetings at takeaways",but none of them dare say the race.the disgusting thing is the BBC had Nick Griffin the leader of the BNP party arrested because he said this very thing was happening.He went through 2 court trials for speaking the truth.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 12:48:05 PM »

wtf you talking about. No culture of their own. You can't be talking about West Indian blacks, who brought a culture with them that's very evident in England especially when they were asked to come help rebuild Britain. I'll accept it if you're talking about Africans. Who rather than being proud of their own culture seem to feel that their real culture is the jeans-off-the-ass-hip-hop -ghetto-badass 90% of them display.

And regarding the Paki/Arab etc issue, do you not feel as inhabitants of a country they should be required to take on and respect that culture?

You may answer these questions or go back to your morris dancing and bowler hat.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 01:18:58 PM »
I have a 32' waist. What do you have?  :-X  :-\

so you weigh 100 lbs go you
T

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2012, 03:15:54 PM »
Its about this...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209261/Council-83-warnings-sex-abuse-town-Asian-sex-gang-spent-years-raping-dozens-children-young-10.html

None of the news channels will even say the words "asian men",all you hear is a gang of men,"meetings at takeaways",but none of them dare say the race.the disgusting thing is the BBC had Nick Griffin the leader of the BNP party arrested because he said this very thing was happening.He went through 2 court trials for speaking the truth.

Government takes huge shits on citizens since it's been totally bought out.
2 options as a british citizen - if rich stay, otherwise leave

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 07:57:16 AM »
99% of pakis are horrible people, there are very few exceptions