Author Topic: anybody mess with oxys?  (Read 12833 times)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Re: anybody mess with oxys?
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2012, 01:16:41 PM »
lmao white widow will not live 5+ more years on this earth

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2012, 01:37:54 PM »
They changed the delivery system for oxy's about a year ago so people cant crush em and smoke em. Its not the same drug that it used to be.

I have a friend whos a pharmacist that said oxy prescriptions are about half of what they used to be because the new version doesnt work anywhere as good as they did before.

I guess its some type of time release system.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2012, 01:39:36 PM »
They changed the delivery system for oxy's about a year ago so people cant crush em and smoke em. Its not the same drug that it used to be.

I have a friend whos a pharmacist that said oxy prescriptions are about half of what they used to be because the new version doesnt work anywhere as good as they did before.

thats why people microwave it

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2012, 01:42:15 PM »
What kind of bullshit is this?? You people are all a bunch of junkies!

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, 06:24:28 PM »
Keep that fucking shit off the board.  You're a mod you should know better.  This kind of shit gets the feds salivating a hell of a lot faster than any hormones will.  You and GH15 really do deserve each other.  Damn junkies!

I have scripts. And yes I would be fucked if I didn't take them! I would have to go to the ER!I could die without these meds! I am on a long term pain contract I will get them forever

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 06:26:33 PM »
not only is the vibe that opiates are cool, but its that ww has bottles of them

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2012, 06:27:06 PM »
Does everyone get addicted to xanax?  I tried xanax several times and while I find it good at calming me down and helping me fall asleep I so far had no impulse to go out and get it for everyday usage.

Yes!super addictive

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 06:32:25 PM »
That's not a fact/not true..

"1"

somewhat true years ago the chinese had opiate dens and it they had a war against the dens they said it made the women horny and the men used it for that purpose especially the white women. the chinese women could handle the opiates better. this was I believe in the 1800's the opiate war

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »

i just dont like how the vibe of the thread is that opiates are 'cool'.

im not going to preach. many of you here know what im talking about.

I don't think they are cool. But if you need them what do you do?would you rather live a quality life with no pain? or a shitty quality of life where you are in pain and cannot even workout or do anything except think about your pain that is a 10 on the pain scale if you have been to pain management. if it is that bad you need meds! what is not cool is guys who do not have scripts abusing them.

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2012, 06:36:58 PM »
Hahaha epic snortomirror

thats a CD I count my pills on.

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2012, 06:39:03 PM »
lmao white widow will not live 5+ more years on this earth

I will be here posting in 5 years-LOL. I have already been on higher doses for 3 years! I used to be on more! Oxycontin 80's 40mg a day and 100mcg fentnyl patches. plus the 6mg xanax

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2012, 06:41:20 PM »

these are not the new oxycontins! they are oxycodone IR's (instant release) they changed the oxycontin formula. the IR's you can snort or smoke,inject. take by MOUTH

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2012, 06:43:55 PM »
What kind of bullshit is this?? You people are all a bunch of junkies!
beyond pathetic.

come to a forum with 'bodybuilders' who take drugs to get big.  then they get a little boo boo and need more drugs for the pain.

pathetic.  I have no sympathy for people who take prescription drugs like this.  not to mention attention whoring topics like this one.

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »
thats why people microwave it

that is just with the new oxycontin I dont use those. these 30mg oxycodone (instant release) pills you can crush or smoke without microwaving them. I have seen the new OP oxycontins and they suck! I would never microwave anything! and then put it in the freezer for a few minutes I have heard of people doing that with the new oxycontin and those are the real druggies. this is not oxycontin it is oxycodone. oxycodone is not time released like oxycontin was. the new oxycontins suck they changed the formulaa and the oral bioavailablility is horrible it used to be 60% bioavailablility and they claim the new oxycontin is the same but it isn't! they have poor bioavailability

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2012, 06:48:26 PM »
beyond pathetic.

come to a forum with 'bodybuilders' who take drugs to get big.  then they get a little boo boo and need more drugs for the pain.

pathetic.  I have no sympathy for people who take prescription drugs like this.  not to mention attention whoring topics like this one.

I was just wondering if their were any chronic pain patients on here! thats all!

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2012, 06:52:32 PM »
not only is the vibe that opiates are cool, but its that ww has bottles of them

so? they are prescribed! cant you see the labels on the back? I dont buy them off the street!Everything I posted is legally prescribed. you wash your pain pills down with nyquil! you admitted that!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2012, 06:55:09 PM »
lol so what are u giving me shit for takingthe when you're a walking pharmacy?

first of all this topic is old as shit, second of all why the hell are u posting pics of ur drugs, third of all whatis the relevance of your prescription, why are u telling me that

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2012, 07:09:22 PM »
lol so what are u giving me shit for takingthe when you're a walking pharmacy?

first of all this topic is old as shit, second of all why the hell are u posting pics of ur drugs, third of all whatis the relevance of your prescription, why are u telling me that

just saying you take pills and swallow them with nyquil and give me shit when all my stuff is prescribed? you make no sense. you pop pills and swallow them with nyquil! Yes I take alot of pills but I am under a legit pain contract. You said you swallowed some pills you didn't even know what they were and swallowed them down with nyquil. I have always been honest. Yes I am a walking pharmacy. I have alot of drugs running through me.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2012, 07:12:00 PM »
Hahaha epic snortomirror

it's a CD jewel case... livin' large...
"

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2012, 07:13:30 PM »
just saying you take pills and swallow them with nyquil and give me shit when all my stuff is prescribed? you make no sense. you pop pills and swallow them with nyquil! Yes I take alot of pills but I am under a legit pain contract. You said you swallowed some pills you didn't even know what they were and swallowed them down with nyquil. I have always been honest. Yes I am a walking pharmacy. I have alot of drugs running through me.

why do u keep saying this, i did this 4-5 times lol, pain killers still sittign arounf somewhere. i dont think your intentions are good, that u say what do u guys think of oxy is fine... the first 3 times u say it, that u post pics of your inventory over and over is not ok, thats obviously why u made the post, the pic was literally the body of the post

you sell, this is why u post pics, this is why the first pics of ur stack showed bottle on bottl eon bottle of pain killers

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2012, 07:17:07 PM »
something bad happened to this fella to make him take all this stuff.

so what happened?

ps. I'm talking psychologically not physically.
"

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2012, 07:17:38 PM »
every drug addict has a sob story

chess315

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »
Its a fact however that if you need drugs to make your woman horny = massive fail
well if your trading the woman drugs for sex what does it matter if she is horny?

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2012, 08:17:02 PM »
something bad happened to this fella to make him take all this stuff.

so what happened?

ps. I'm talking psychologically not physically.

got hit by a drunk driver! I got the xanax for tren anxiety. I didnt tell them it was from tren I just said I was suffering from anxiety wich I was! so that is why I got the xanax. all the painkillers were from the wreck and playing sports they did a MRI after the wreck and found herniations and a fractured T12. thats how I got all the meds. the methadone is for long acting pain relief the oxycodone is for breakthrough pain the xanax is for anxiety that is the bottom line. If you know about chronic pain the doctors give yopu a long acting pain med and a breakthrough pain med. and like I said the xanax is for anxiety. I didn't even get xanax right away I went from klonopin to xanax. after I said the klonopin worked to slow wich it did.

whitewidow

Re: anybody mess with oxys for pain management ?
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2012, 08:24:13 PM »
Everyone I know in CA has a prescription. Not kidding....all of my friends.
Most of them sell them to junkies, some of them are junkies themselves.
Prescribed amount 220-450 for most, I have one friend that has been on for 5
years that gets 900 per month! I am not kidding, he snorts 30 per day.
He had some serious injuries, but his current doc still agrees that the last doc
severely over prescribed. They are trying to ween him off or lower the dose now.

I have three friends on suboxone therapy going on almost one year now after being
stuck on 80's. I remember when the formula for the 80's changed and you couldn't
snort them anymore, everyone I knew freaked out and then switched to the M's, V's, A215's,
etc.

Like this guy says some people sell them! If I wanted to sell my pills I have a value of around 10K a month! But I keep them because I need them! All I get are Mallinckrodts and A215's and the best xanax. once you get a tolerance the dose seems high to people who do not use them but it is actually low to the user! it just becomes a part of life. I can actually workout and do the same activitys I used to do. without the meds I would be dead! thats when depression would kick in if I couldn't live a normal life!