Author Topic: brother white brothers i hope u know u are slackin on ur pimpin  (Read 10359 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
brother white brothers i hope u know u are slackin on ur pimpin
« on: November 30, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »
too high bodyfats. hell i have the same problem but think ive solved it with 2% lactose free milk, beans, minimal fruitjuices, 20 gram protien bars

why im saying?

because i was browsing myspace for hoes and adding hoes, well as u know the falcon has good taste in women also the falcon realized that most of these hot girls he added that 30-40 percent of them look to have had a black man ex boyfriend or current boyfriend that was skinny or lean in her pics. white people i want to help u get ripped with my plan

1 cup of 2% milk is 130 calories simply do 100 no weight squats to burn off the calories  into a deficit for fatloss

if u dont feel like having a milk have a protien bar instead or 1/2 of one then do 70 reps because half a protien bar is 150 calories.  the rep per calorie should be 50 percent

now workouts should take place after your work/job

ive found that a cup of coffe and one package of beans and a cup of fruit juice and a cup of milk is all i need to get by

remember a package of beans has 1300 calories or so of slow digesting carbs and HIGH in protien  theres around 80 grams of fiber as well!

i think its most important to eat when u need it. i get real lethargic painting walls unless i eat beans and milk and im finding my limit is one package of beans

you will NOT get fat but if you forget or dont eat the beans you wont get the hunger satisfying effect and fullness aswell as having a live orgainism such as beans that have soaked over night and swelled up with water, this will keep you full during the day and not hungery at night id suggest consuming all beans before 3-4pm

i remember on thanksgiving i didnt have more normal eating routine of the beans and i certainly had shitty energy and got constipated from lack of fiber

i want to help i see alot of fine ass white hoes that should be breeding with white bros but since its the year of black takeover im just trying to let u guys know where these white hoes is goin

im not racist im friends with blacks but as leader of whites i want to bring up my community

like this fine ass white hoes myspace all she got is black dudes cause no white dued is lean enough
 :(

nice white hoe that probably does blacks instead
A

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: brother white brothers i hope u know u are slackin on ur pimpin
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 03:21:29 PM »
are you sure its not the big penis's they like and has nothing to do with lactose?

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 03:23:30 PM »
No thanks, you can keep the mudsharks crackhead.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »
that brunette is fucckin' hot.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 03:25:59 PM »
that brunette is fucckin' hot.

I knew you were gonna like her! ;D  SHe is hot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 03:28:13 PM »
are you sure its not the big penis's they like and has nothing to do with lactose?

the black dudes dont have bigger wangs they might be leaner wich gives the illusion but the white hoes love the lean rippedness. most of these young white hoes are with young black dudes who probably got the wang size of a lean whitey. ive been with some nice sluts who been with black dudes and they seem to always bring up wang size and they would all say all dudes relatively the same but of course there are exceptions. point is whitey gotta get leanr

yes quaker oats that brunette is bangin , and is friends with many blacks and hot white girls who also like lean blacks
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »
too high bodyfats. hell i have the same problem but think ive solved it with 2% lactose free milk, beans, minimal fruitjuices, 20 gram protien bars

why im saying?

because i was browsing myspace for hoes and adding hoes, well as u know the falcon has good taste in women also the falcon realized that most of these hot girls he added that 30-40 percent of them look to have had a black man ex boyfriend or current boyfriend that was skinny or lean in her pics. white people i want to help u get ripped with my plan

1 cup of 2% milk is 130 calories simply do 100 no weight squats to burn off the calories  into a deficit for fatloss

if u dont feel like having a milk have a protien bar instead or 1/2 of one then do 70 reps because half a protien bar is 150 calories.  the rep per calorie should be 50 percent

now workouts should take place after your work/job

ive found that a cup of coffe and one package of beans and a cup of fruit juice and a cup of milk is all i need to get by

remember a package of beans has 1300 calories or so of slow digesting carbs and HIGH in protien  theres around 80 grams of fiber as well!

i think its most important to eat when u need it. i get real lethargic painting walls unless i eat beans and milk and im finding my limit is one package of beans

you will NOT get fat but if you forget or dont eat the beans you wont get the hunger satisfying effect and fullness aswell as having a live orgainism such as beans that have soaked over night and swelled up with water, this will keep you full during the day and not hungery at night id suggest consuming all beans before 3-4pm

i remember on thanksgiving i didnt have more normal eating routine of the beans and i certainly had shitty energy and got constipated from lack of fiber

i want to help i see alot of fine ass white hoes that should be breeding with white bros but since its the year of black takeover im just trying to let u guys know where these white hoes is goin

im not racist im friends with blacks but as leader of whites i want to bring up my community

like this fine ass white hoes myspace all she got is black dudes cause no white dued is lean enough
 :(

nice white hoe that probably does blacks instead

Johnny is right. Women prefer men that are slim yet muscular and with a low level of bodyfat.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 03:29:43 PM »
I would fuck the brunette from behind while the blonde goes under and gobbles my sack and tosses my salad.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »
mods move or delete this dumb s##t.
Oh...Monica!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 03:36:10 PM »
u see its lean blacks like this who get all the finest young white hoes, he has no muscle , but he does maintain his metabolism with the right foods while keeping no bodyfat and no muscle MAKING him look muscular RIPPED

more of these white hoe loving black dude instead type hoes
from my area who ive not hooked up with but only likes blacks

young hoes in NC who all act black for there black meats
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 03:36:52 PM »
mods move or delete this dumb s##t.

It is an opinion, correct?

A fact board may be more appropriate, but out of the boards we do have this thread is appropriately placed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 03:40:01 PM »
young white hoes go "ape sh1t" over lean black dudes leaving them millions of comments on there pictures instead of white bros like me who are WHITE but not lean enough ill look a million times better of course with all the muscle i have being as lean as the black dude above, and then only will i attain master white hoes who have a taste for supereior leans
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 03:40:31 PM »

Yes.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
look at the phat ass on this one. :P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 03:43:00 PM »

Yes.

yes she only likes lean blacks total hot slut with big fat ass
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »
Most girls wont fuck a guy out of the blue on looks alone
You gotta have game!
No game= Not many pussy

Getting a girlfriend is the same process, looks are only a small part of the equation. FACT. It helps break the ice to chat to her cuz she already fancies you but you can ruin it by saying the wrong things.

Brad Pitt was actually an awkard guy who had no real success with women until he came to Hollywood, ugly players who have good game score more pussy than any model.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Johnny's concern is legitimate; attract and retain hos, people!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 03:59:42 PM »
You gotta have game!
No game= Not many pussy

Getting a girlfriend is the same process, looks are only a small part of the equation. FACT. It helps break the ice to chat to her cuz she already fancies you but you can ruin it by saying the wrong things.

Brad Pitt was actually an awkard guy who had no real success with women until he came to Hollywood, ugly players who have good game score more pussy than any model.

BUT, women ideally prefer you have both an exceptional mind AND body. Muscles can initiate the interaction.
I posted this elsewhere, but in this case it is directly applicable, so here you go:

"The ability to think is actually our most important asset. The magical thing about the body, though, is that it can make a female impulsive, this is why I call practical-looking muscles "ho-magnets." It works well to initially draw them in. Most guys don't draw the girls in, in the first place, the girls draw the guys in, so the guy is always trying to prove himself. With an exceptional body it is more balanced; you will actually attract females who want to then test your intellect. Whether they would admit it or not, a great body combined with a great mind is far more desirable even to them than a great mind alone. Ideally, we'd have both.

Currently there is an imbalance in physical attraction between males and females, so most males have to try to make up for it in other things.

If you consider how much effort females put into the way they look, compared to males, this is justified. In other words, if we put the effort they put into their looks into ours, we will be just as desirable, physically. It does balance out, and it's based on effort. "Effort" for us means training to get the body, dressing attractively, etc..., for them it means similar things, the difference is that most males don't put forth the effort to look good, most females do. Therefore, by actually putting forth the effort, a male can be at a great advantage in attracting females, over the other males that are not. And that's most of them."

from http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=249188.msg3501506#msg3501506

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 04:00:14 PM »
You gotta have game!
No game= Not many pussy

you dont need much game when you are "good looking" only CONFIDENCE and keeping it positive

Bast taught me this

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »
why te boah music
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Johnny's concern is legitimate; attract and retain hos, people!
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »
BUT, women ideally prefer you have both an exceptional mind AND body. Muscles can initiate the interaction.
I posted this elsewhere, but in this case it is directly applicable, so here you go:

"The ability to think is actually our most important asset. The magical thing about the body, though, is that it can make a female impulsive, this is why I call practical-looking muscles "ho-magnets." It works well to initially draw them in. Most guys don't draw the girls in, in the first place, the girls draw the guys in, so the guy is always trying to prove himself. With an exceptional body it is more balanced; you will actually attract females who want to then test your intellect. Whether they would admit it or not, a great body combined with a great mind is far more desirable even to them than a great mind alone. Ideally, we'd have both.

Currently there is an imbalance in physical attraction between males and females, so most males have to try to make up for it in other things.

If you consider how much effort females put into the way they look, compared to males, this is justified. In other words, if we put the effort they put into their looks into ours, we will be just as desirable, physically. It does balance out, and it's based on effort. "Effort" for us means training to get the body, dressing attractively, etc..., for them it means similar things, the difference is that most males don't put forth the effort to look good, most females do. Therefore, by actually putting forth the effort, a male can be at a great advantage in attracting females, over the other males that are not. And that's most of them."

from http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=249188.msg3501506#msg3501506

ofcourse, but my point is that having good game is more important if you want to be consistent in fucking the hottest chicks.

Average dude with Game will get more pussy than a goodlooking guy with zero game. always.

Neil Strauss comes to mind, a 5'6 bald white man who could literrally pull any girl he wanted. The guy was a genius and is famous for his pick up artistry.

Men always have to make the first move with women, thats how its always been and always will be.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 04:32:26 PM »
ofcourse, but my point is that having good game is more important if you want to be consistent in fucking the hottest chicks.

Average dude with Game will get more pussy than a goodlooking guy with zero game. always.

Neil Strauss comes to mind, a 5'6 bald white man who could literrally pull any girl he wanted. The guy was a genius and is famous for his pick up artistry.

Men always have to make the first move with women, thats how its always been and always will be.

I would agree with everything except the last line. Men don't always have to approach women, I know.
Believe it or not, I have women approach me in clubs. Women are getting more and more aggressive in time.

You just need to be in shape, dress nice, be confident and happy. "Approachable."  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 04:33:10 PM »
I would agree with everything except the last line. Men don't always have to approach women, I know.
Believe it or not, I have women approach me in clubs. Women are getting more and more aggressive in time.

You just need to be in shape, dress nice, be confident and happy. "Approachable."  ;)
good stuff, you should post a picture of yourself.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 04:38:58 PM »
f*ck yeah Waddy
Air Falcon

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 04:45:24 PM »

doesn't count when they are drunk ;)

E

E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 04:46:23 PM »
more of these white hoe loving black dude instead type hoes
from my area who ive not hooked up with but only likes blacks

Who is this?
Q