Author Topic: PLANET MUSCLE CONTEST  (Read 21759 times)

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
PLANET MUSCLE CONTEST
« on: April 07, 2006, 02:23:43 AM »
I'm in Planet Muscle Magazine this month!! It's the May 2006 issue page 138! I'm part of a contest presented by Planet Muscle Magazine & BodyBuilding.com. If you would like to support me, go here www.planetmuscle.com  look on the right side under VOTE FOR THE HOTTEST FITBOD! and then click on my name (halfway down in the left column) to vote for me.   Don't forget to tell everyone you know and vote every day! ;)

I really appreciate you guys!

kisses
mel
w

de Rooij

Re: PLANET MUSCLE CONTEST
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 04:25:48 AM »
Melissa who?

Show your pic first :P Need to check if you're really fit  :-*

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 05:55:55 AM »
yea..................

who are you?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 06:03:21 AM »
hahaha Kip Winger
$

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 06:06:25 AM »
oh it's that Melissa dettwiller (spelling?)

chick .................shes def a hard body!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=35103.0

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 04:01:08 PM »
I'd vote for you if you removed that jewelry bag blocking your poonanny.

Special "Dolores" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 04:05:57 PM »
I'm in Planet Muscle Magazine this month!! It's the May 2006 issue page 138! I'm part of a contest presented by Planet Muscle Magazine & BodyBuilding.com. If you would like to support me, go here www.planetmuscle.com  look on the right side under VOTE FOR THE HOTTEST FITBOD! and then click on my name (halfway down in the left column) to vote for me.   Don't forget to tell everyone you know and vote every day! ;)

I really appreciate you guys!

kisses
mel

sorry dear but the fake cans are disgusting......

other than that you are pretty cute

:-\

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 04:56:02 PM »
I think i love you  :D

Dont worry about what the others say , they couldnt get girlfriends at a brothel , I think your sole is special and kind and you just need to be looked after like the princess that you are !!!

Plus I am not one of those big mucho guys I have feelings and a heart from which I speak from !!

Regards hrdcor

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 04:58:51 PM »
I think i love you  :D

Dont worry about what the others say , they couldnt get girlfriends at a brothel , I think your sole is special and kind and you just need to be looked after like the princess that you are !!!

Plus I am not one of those big mucho guys I have feelings and a heart from which I speak from !!

Regards hrdcor

i'll degrade you, but i'm taller than you and have a real job and no shady homosexual past.

who wins, honey?
Deep Tissue Massage

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 05:03:02 PM »
Hey my homosexual past was not shady, i mean i havnt had a homosexual past, and i dont ned to work as i have enough money to live a life of pleasure, pleasure which i will shear with mel for eva !!!!

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 05:53:01 PM »
hrdcore.....don't worry those clueless, ridiculous opinions..... doll, lol....i know better. :-*
hugs,
mel
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 05:56:34 PM »
Uh oh , Mellisa is editing her post lol backpeddling?

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 06:05:58 PM »
Ok so she is insucure , but she will fell sucure in my arms !!!!

And there is nothing wrong with a little begging for atention once in a while , If you dont ask you dont get !!!!

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 06:18:41 PM »
you guys are pathetic....i have never attacked anyone on the net for no reason.....except for keyboard cowboys who cowardly sit behind a computer and username.....and insult people for no reason.  do you feel bigger, tougher or something?   no one is interested in your negativity.... even if you honestly do mean your ridiculous claims.   if i dont agree with someone or don't like the way they look...i just don't say anything....at all.  why would i? 

What would i get out of it?    why would anyone just attack someone that did nothing to them? (not that i'm giving any credence to your claims....i think they're ridiculous)  ....and the fact that you feel compelled to just insult someone who has done you nothing.......me or anyone else....just tells me that you must be pretty fcuking pitiful in "real life".  i think you're cowards....because NONE of you have the stones to ever say anything like this in person to any of us...and if this somehow makes you feel bigger or whatever....fire away, ...you apparently need SOMETHING, lol. 

as far as me "needing" attention.....buddy, i make damned good money at this....better than most from what i hear from webmasters of other sites and the girls themselves, etc.  why? i dunno....i suppose something's appealing to a lot of people....whatever.  point being....of course i like compliments.....what girl doesn't?  but this is a business just like anything else.  i simply posted a harmless message asking for the continued support of the many, whom i appreciate dearly, in a simple contest.  you guys had NO reason for the attacks you made....whatsoever.   i honestly do not agree with you....and from the way i'm received at all the expos, gyms, public places, etc....i tend to think that your opinions are not shared by the masses.  you have every right to your opinion....as does anyone....but you had absolutely no good reason to attack someone for nothing. 
w

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 06:49:57 PM »
my boobs are fake? ya think? ::) 

my problem is with attacking someone.....me or anyone else.....for no good reason.  i could not be happier with my appearence.....it had nothing to do with that.
w

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 07:07:02 PM »
Oh great now i find out she is married !!!!! she was leading me on all along , mel you have hurt me , i feel like a peace of meat, I feel dirty and used !!!

Oh wait i am married to , cool we are even , lets start over , this time no secrets ok !!!

Love hrdcor XXX

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 07:11:19 PM »
I laughed out loud when I read this line  pure nonsense , you are anything but happy with the way you look , hence the DD implants , the dyed hair , the very tacky overly whiting of the teeth , you hate your looks and go to elaborate lenghts to try and fix them and the funny thing with people like you are its not the outside that you are unhappy with its the inside , but you're so superficial you have never looked inward , you're to obsessed with the outside and whats ironic its all for not , you're almost 30 lol and its all downhill from there , and you'll be replaced with a much better looking and much younger version , so keep getting the lolipops to buy your used underwear while you can because your times running out . ;)
you know NOTHING about me....obviously.
....like i said....you should come and introduce yourself to us at any of the shows....that goes for ANY of you.   somehow i don't think you'll remain as expressive in person.
w

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 07:12:16 PM »
I laughed out loud when I read this line  pure nonsense , you are anything but happy with the way you look , hence the DD implants , the dyed hair , the very tacky overly whiting of the teeth , you hate your looks and go to elaborate lenghts to try and fix them and the funny thing with people like you are its not the outside that you are unhappy with its the inside , but you're so superficial you have never looked inward , you're to obsessed with the outside and whats ironic its all for not , you're almost 30 lol and its all downhill from there , and you'll be replaced with a much better looking and much younger version , so keep getting the lolipops to buy your used underwear while you can because your times running out . ;)

No need to say all this, ND. C'mon man, this is unnecessary.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »
I laughed out loud when I read this line  pure nonsense , you are anything but happy with the way you look , hence the DD implants , the dyed hair , the very tacky overly whiting of the teeth , you hate your looks and go to elaborate lenghts to try and fix them and the funny thing with people like you are its not the outside that you are unhappy with its the inside , but you're so superficial you have never looked inward , you're to obsessed with the outside and whats ironic its all for not , you're almost 30 lol and its all downhill from there , and you'll be replaced with a much better looking and much younger version , so keep getting the lolipops to buy your used underwear while you can because your times running out . ;)

HAHAHA OWNED!

....as a side not I will sell my "used" boxer briefs for $50.00: a steal compared to whatever her name is!!!

;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »
Hey clowns, back off Melissa. She's cool and an attractive WOMAN. Yeah, yeah I already hear the schmoe comments coming forth. Meet her in person and I guarantee you none of you morons trying to clown her will be able to do anything but drool.

I've met Melissa and her husband in person. They're good peeps so shut your pie holes.

LIFT
Elevate Your Image.™

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 07:26:47 PM »
you know NOTHING about me....obviously.
....like i said....you should come and introduce yourself to us at any of the shows....that goes for ANY of you.   somehow i don't think you'll remain as expressive in person.

I just went back on your wesbite and I came across this

My Wish List: Sometimes I get emails from fans asking if I have a wish list so I went ahead and made one. You can view it here. Please note: I do not expect anything from anyone but if you would like to buy me a gift it would be very sweet and I'll send you something in return as a thank you! It may be a autographed poster, DVD, 8x10, etc..

Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/002-1581465-9068069?%5Fencoding=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=5SRKGRGIV7CK

Now this takes fucking balls , lets see I buy you a Nikon camera for $599.00 and if I'm lucky you'll send me a autographed 8X10 worth $10 bucks LMFAO do you have any tact? or selfrespect ? ontop of begging your schomes fans to buy junk from your website you want them to support your lifestyle , shouldn't Mr Wonderfull your husband be buying you this junk? or how about getting some selfworth and buying it yourself ? and you say your life is great? and I know nothing about you?  lets just put it this way , what I do know is I have a lot more pride than you and more selfrespect.  :)

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2006, 07:29:36 PM »
I just went back on your wesbite and I came across this

My Wish List: Sometimes I get emails from fans asking if I have a wish list so I went ahead and made one. You can view it here. Please note: I do not expect anything from anyone but if you would like to buy me a gift it would be very sweet and I'll send you something in return as a thank you! It may be a autographed poster, DVD, 8x10, etc..

Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/002-1581465-9068069?%5Fencoding=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=5SRKGRGIV7CK

Now this takes fucking balls , lets see I buy you a Nikon camera for $599.00 and if I'm lucky you'll send me a autographed 8X10 worth $10 bucks LMFAO do you have any tact? or selfrespect ? ontop of begging your schomes fans to buy junk from your website you want them to support your lifestyle , shouldn't Mr Wonderfull your husband be buying you this junk? or how about getting some selfworth and buying it yourself ? and you say your life is great? and I know nothing about you?  lets just put it this way , what I do know is I have a lot more pride than you and more selfrespect.  :)
you're insulting my husband now?  you are a fool.  hey, what's your real name and contact info?  will you share it with us please? 
 i get lots of wonderful gifts from lots of supportive fans.....your problem should be with them for supplying them
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2006, 07:37:55 PM »
you're insulting my husband now?  you are a fool.  hey, what's your real name and contact info?  will you share it with us please? 
 i get lots of wonderful gifts from lots of supportive fans.....your problem should be with them for supplying them

On Amazon it says you have recieved zero of the gifts you're begging for  ;) and hell if you can actually get some loser to send you anything on that list more power to you , however you're just as pathetic as they are .

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2006, 07:39:25 PM »
   you guys are pathetic....i have never attacked anyone on the net for no reason.....except for keyboard cowboys who cowardly sit behind a computer and username.....and insult people for no reason.  do you feel bigger, tougher or something?   no one is interested in your negativity....even if you honestly do mean your ridiculous claims.   if i dont agree with someone or don't like the way they look...i just don't say anything....at all.  why would i?  what would i get out of it?    why would anyone just attack someone that did nothing to them? (not that i'm giving any credence to your claims....i think they're ridiculous)  ....and the fact that you feel compelled to just insult someone who has done you nothing.......me or anyone else....just tells me that you must be pretty fcuking pitiful in "real life".  i think you're cowards....because NONE of you have the stones to ever say anything like this in person to any of us...and if this somehow makes you feel bigger or whatever....fire away, ...you apparently need SOMETHING, lol.  
as far as me "needing" attention.....buddy, i make damned good money at this....better than most from what i hear from webmasters of other sites and the girls themselves, etc.  why? i dunno....i suppose something's appealing to a lot of people....whatever.  point being....of course i like compliments.....what girl doesn't?  but this is a business just like anything else.  i simply posted a harmless message asking for the continued support of the many, whom i appreciate dearly, in a simple contest.  you guys had NO reason for the attacks you made....whatsoever.   i honestly do not agree with you....and from the way i'm received at all the expos, gyms, public places, etc....i tend to think that your opinions are not shared by the masses.  you have every right to your opinion....as does anyone....but you had absolutely no good reason to attack someone for nothing

I do have to agree with melisa here, you know sometimes if you have nothing nice to say then then it is better nothing is said , it does you no harm in staying quiet and it does some elese no harm that you have !!!!!
i always like to think "would i like this said to me" if the role was in reversal before i say it , some of you should practise that , its funny, its like the guy who alwys talks tuff and is ganna kick everyones arse, then one day he gets a punch in the head and he then sues you for assault , but it would of been ok if he had done the punching huh !!!!!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »

I do have to agree with melisa here, you know sometimes if you have nothing nice to say then then it is better nothing is said , it does you no harm in staying quiet and it does some elese no harm that you have !!!!!
i always like to think "would i like this said to me" if the role was in reversal before i say it , some of you should practise that , its funny, its like the guy who alwys talks tuff and is ganna kick everyones arse, then one day he gets a punch in the head and he then sues you for assault , but it would of been ok if he had done the punching huh !!!!!

I disagree... somethings need to be said.... its that some people cannot handle the truth.... that is the problem in today's society everyone is afraid to offend another person....there is too much political correctness and no sense of right or wrong.... its all one big grey area...

not for me...

I will call someone on the carpet about anything that bothers me anytime I feel like it....

bottom line

;)