Author Topic: Jorge Betencourt, What you did waa foolish  (Read 5215 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Jorge Betencourt, What you did waa foolish
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2006, 11:14:27 AM »
Vince when you move 10% of the product I move come talk to me until then shut up.As for Jorge what he did was very stupid, he is a small company that is just starting out and he bashed the #1 magazine in the industry.Plus he upset Valentino which is not wise because Valentino is not playing will a full deck, and niether is the guys he hangs around with.So If I were jorge I would make peace with these guys otherwise he might have some problems in the near future..You guys laugh about all the crap people talk online until somebody gets hurt.I have seen guys who ran there mouth on the internet get the holy crap beat out of them to the point they had to call an ambulance.I am not saying Valentino or anybody else threatened Jorge but, the some people dont let stuff on the internet slide.They take it personally especially the guys from vthe east coast.Alot of these fellas arent the sharpest tool in the shed, and you dont know what there capable of doing.If I was Jorge I would humble myself and apologise like a man or dont go to an bodybuilding expo's for a while.If you do go to expos, I would always look over my shoulder, because you never know what might happen.I like Jorge, and this post is in no way a threat to him, I just want him to know that what he did upset alot of people.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2006, 11:25:28 AM »
John,

Great post I agree !!!!!!!

you read it?

can you please summarize it for the rest of us so we can get the gist of it to comment?

also please do the last 2 posts as well..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2006, 07:17:20 PM »
Hi, learn to create paragraphs.

;D He is correct. It'shardtoreadthingsthatare allpushtogetherwithnobre aksorpointsofreference.
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »
Vince when you move 10% of the product I move come talk to me until then shut up.As for Jorge what he did was very stupid, he is a small company that is just starting out and he bashed the #1 magazine in the industry.Plus he upset Valentino which is not wise because Valentino is not playing will a full deck, and niether is the guys he hangs around with.So If I were jorge I would make peace with these guys otherwise he might have some problems in the near future..You guys laugh about all the crap people talk online until somebody gets hurt.I have seen guys who ran there mouth on the internet get the holy crap beat out of them to the point they had to call an ambulance.I am not saying Valentino or anybody else threatened Jorge but, the some people dont let stuff on the internet slide.They take it personally especially the guys from vthe east coast.Alot of these fellas arent the sharpest tool in the shed, and you dont know what there capable of doing.If I was Jorge I would humble myself and apologise like a man or dont go to an bodybuilding expo's for a while.If you do go to expos, I would always look over my shoulder, because you never know what might happen.I like Jorge, and this post is in no way a threat to him, I just want him to know that what he did upset alot of people.

You don't even know what I move and if I told you, your tougue would fall out.  Selling supps and exercise equipment is only one part of my business as a whole.  In any case, it doesn't matter. 

My point to you is that you started a thread that has already been discussed.  Why put up another one.  And no one does not care about your opinion because the people who's opinions matter on this (John Ramano, Gregg Valentino, Cara) already responded because that's who it indirectly affects.  How does Jorge's comments affect you??  Unless you're selling a lot of his products, it doesn't
A

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 07:51:28 PM »
goodrum is the man! he makes more than getitonNY. i think vince is right three people posted similar threads. no need to post another one-plus yours was written poorly and the title is still misspelled. you do come off as a brownnoser.  why else would you post that- greg and various others posted their rants days ago!greg posted it because hed still be working for barnum and bailey if it were not for blechman. flex kisses his ass because hed be living in section 8 housing on food stamps and unemployment if it were not for the charity gig. Jorge wasnt even out of line. id pull my money out too! blechman is a ferry and I wouldnt give that two faced piece of shit a dime.protien powder-lol try moving 150kilos of blow a month buddy :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 10:13:40 PM »
john, why you always spoutin about how much you weigh and compete at and shit? twice, at least, in the same post.

man, it seems like every post you've ever made on get big mentions your weight.

YES WE GET THAT YOU COMPETED AT 258 AND OFF SEASON 290 SOMETHING

I'm surprised he didn't mention how he has 6,000 hours in the lab and still thinks Gamma-O is a great testosterone booster that really works! John's high-tech facility can put together a monster stack of long jack, gamma oryzanol and tribulus to jack your testosterone into the stratosphere. That's how John maintain 265lbs with no drugs!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 11:11:06 PM »

You don't even know what I move and if I told you, your tougue would fall out.  Selling supps and exercise equipment is only one part of my business as a whole.  In any case, it doesn't matter. 

My point to you is that you started a thread that has already been discussed.  Why put up another one.  And no one does not care about your opinion because the people who's opinions matter on this (John Ramano, Gregg Valentino, Cara) already responded because that's who it indirectly affects.  How does Jorge's comments affect you??  Unless you're selling a lot of his products, it doesn't

Dude our tongues would fall out if you told us you made $1000 a month.  That would surprise the shit out of everyone.  But, then we all know you would be bullshitting us just like you do 99% of the time.  See the problem you have here and on other boards is your reputation.  It is the worst of anyones cause you are constantly lying and talking out of your ass.  You have no crediability at all except on your own site that you control and that you can avoid having people expose you.  Other than that you are here strictly for entertainment purposes cause you have nothing worth while to say or input.  Hope this helps

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 06:14:03 AM »
Dude our tongues would fall out if you told us you made $1000 a month.  That would surprise the shit out of everyone.  But, then we all know you would be bullshitting us just like you do 99% of the time.  See the problem you have here and on other boards is your reputation.  It is the worst of anyones cause you are constantly lying and talking out of your ass.  You have no crediability at all except on your own site that you control and that you can avoid having people expose you.  Other than that you are here strictly for entertainment purposes cause you have nothing worth while to say or input.  Hope this helps

I'm not going to discuss finances with a fat bastard who couldn't get a box of T-Shirts delivered on time..... ;D
A

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2006, 06:56:54 AM »
Getitonny, don't try and imply Valentino is 'connected'. He is a disgusting bag of oil that admitted in, "the man whose arms exploded", that he was scared of the real gangsters he was forced to deal with when he was a 'major player'. The only thing Jorge has to fear is being bummed by DA or TA 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2006, 07:19:12 AM »
Jorge also inspired the wrath of Gregg Valentino. If you heard No Bull radio last night, Gregg told Jorge to suck his d**k.

I didn't think Oil Bags had a dick.
Ron: "I am lazy."