Author Topic: Georgia DA Fani Willis claims 'improper' relationship accusations are based on r  (Read 6083 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
It’s essentially an admission of guilt.

Instead of “I’m innocent.” Her defense is “I’m Black.”

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
She knows she’s busted.

If the charges were false they could still  damage her case and as a result would be slanderous and the lawyer making the accusations could be held liable.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
"black women are not perfect, and should be permitted to stumble".

In normal everyday life, sure.

When you're trying to prosecute a President of the United States, no.  Actually, fuck no.

This is the same shit excuse they tried to make with Claudine Gay.

There are just certain positions in life where an impeccably high standard is required, and needs to be upheld.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
"black women are not perfect, and should be permitted to stumble".

In normal everyday life, sure.

When you're trying to prosecute a President of the United States, no.  Actually, fuck no.

This is the same shit excuse they tried to make with Claudine Gay.

There are just certain positions in life where an impeccably high standard is required, and needs to be upheld.

Pathetic

She’s in a position of power that most people black or white will ever see but she’s still the victim.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Pathetic

She’s in a position of power that most people black or white will ever see but she’s still the victim.

That' another good way to put it.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
In the corporate world, forget about it....

Black female over 50?   Basically a protected class.  Short of embezzlement they aren't gonna get fired easily.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
In the corporate world, forget about it....

Black female over 50?   Basically a protected class.  Short of embezzlement they aren't gonna get fired easily.

I'd say over 35.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Disgusting Nog!
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
She is toast.

EXCLUSIVE: Fani Willis Failed To Disclose Airline Ticket Paid For By Alleged Lover, Docs Show
KATELYNN RICHARDSON
CONTRIBUTOR
https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/25/exclusive-fani-willis-failed-to-disclose-airline-ticket-paid-for-by-alleged-lover-docs-show/?pnespid=tLhiCiEZMbhByKiapDHrCs_Ls0itDJ95PfjjzPtxrgRmvn2sM3ggU008.XhoUquZeVf_LWhjrg

When the Times bails on someone going after Trump, you know it’s bad.😂😂😂

Opinion | Why Fani Willis Should Step Aside in the Trump Case in Georgia - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/24/opinion/fani-willis-trump-georgia.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
When the Times bails on someone going after Trump, you know it’s bad.😂😂😂

Opinion | Why Fani Willis Should Step Aside in the Trump Case in Georgia - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/24/opinion/fani-willis-trump-georgia.html

The zombies always drop people like a bad habit when they are no longer useful.  Hillary.  Gore.  Bernie.  Biden is next.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
The zombies always drop people like a bad habit when they are no longer useful.  Hillary.  Gore.  Bernie.  Biden is next.

It’s really gonna hit the fan if money went from his bank account to hers.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Could not happen to a better women ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Racism!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

They’re also getting out in front of the story.

She’s was the one okaying the bills. So, she knows exactly what he was making and that he was making the money 100% because of her. IMO, the probabilities strongly favor that she was getting a healthy cut.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
They’re also getting out in front of the story.

She’s was the one okaying the bills. So, she knows exactly what he was making and that he was making the money 100% because of her. IMO, the probabilities strongly favor that she was getting a healthy cut.

Even if she wasn't getting cash kickbacks, she was apparently getting the benefit of numerous vacations with this guy. 

They are cranking up the heat.

Greg Price
@greg_price11
BREAKING: The Georgia State Senate has voted 30-19 to create a special committee to investigate Fani Willis.

It will have 6 Republicans and 3 Democrats, has full subpoena power, and can require testimony under oath.
Jan 26, 2024
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1750921993740747006

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Even if she wasn't getting cash kickbacks, she was apparently getting the benefit of numerous vacations with this guy. 

Greg Price
@greg_price11
BREAKING: The Georgia State Senate has voted 30-19 to create a special committee to investigate Fani Willis.

It will have 6 Republicans and 3 Democrats, has full subpoena power, and can require testimony under oath.
Jan 26, 2024
Lock that stinking whore up!
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Jan 26, 2024

If they get financial records, it’s over. I say they split the money. Apparently, he got paid about 700k so far in addition to other lawyers in his firm making money. Can’t see girlfriend not getting a piece of the action.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
If they get financial records, it’s over. I say they split the money. Apparently, he got paid about 700k so far in addition to other lawyers in his firm making money. Can’t see girlfriend not getting a piece of the action.

Oh I don't think there is any question they split the money in some way.  I'm just not sure she was stupid enough to accept bank transfers of cash.  Regardless, she is done.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Oh I don't think there is any question they split the money in some way.  I'm just not sure she was stupid enough to accept bank transfers of cash.  Regardless, she is done.

I think she thought she was untouchable. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are records of transfers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I think she thought she was untouchable. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are records of transfers.

She definitely thought she was untouchable.  Not even going to argue about whether there are records of transfers, given how arrogant and stupid she was.  And the fact I've seen this kind of thing in the business world more times than I can count.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
So race has something to do with keeping it in your pants and being honest with public $$$?

DATS RAYCISSS