Author Topic: Speaking of Supreme Court stuff, Michael Imperioli mad  (Read 486 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Speaking of Supreme Court stuff, Michael Imperioli mad
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2023, 06:16:22 PM »
What a little pussy he is. Well I’m glad to say I’ve never watch his shows or movies. Only weirdos would say stuff like this cause they believe people are not allowed to have their own opinions.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2023, 06:21:56 PM »
Funny. I wonder if he knows that these gay people seek out business's that deny them services just so they can sue and shove their way of life down people's throats. There are a ton of business's who will bake cakes or create websites for anyone as long as the money is good. Why should any group or person have the right to force you to accept their way of life regardless of if it tramples your rights or way of life? These people are just activists. Not something to be celebrated or backed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2023, 06:23:25 PM »
Funny. I wonder if he knows that these gay people seek out business's that deny them services just so they can sue and shove their way of life down people's throats. There are a ton of business's who will bake cakes or create websites for anyone as long as the money is good. Why should any group or person have the right to force you to accept their way of life regardless of if it tramples your rights or way of life? These people are just activists. Not something to be celebrated or backed.

Exactly.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2023, 06:25:02 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2023, 06:25:53 PM »
He's about as bad as that guy that plays Punisher. Anti gun and made his bones playing soldiers.

This guy is just tired of knowing that he will never do anything worth a shit compared to The Sopranos.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2023, 06:25:57 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/02/entertainment/michael-imperioli-supreme-court/index.html?utm_content=2023-07-02T17%3A59%3A04&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social

Forbids newbies from watching Sopranos.

I will not watch his pretending to be someone else video vignettes but eagerly await reading of his death in the obits.  Fuck him and his career.  I hope he dies soon and horribly.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2023, 06:58:02 PM »
What a little pussy he is. Well I’m glad to say I’ve never watch his shows or movies. Only weirdos would say stuff like this cause they believe people are not allowed to have their own opinions.

Right.

Is this like a new trend, heterosexual men running interference for homosexuals?

As in my other thread, I wonder what drives this. Like do they say in their head, “That’s it! I’ll show these meanies where it’s at! Everyone must condone man-on-man sex!”?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2023, 07:38:15 PM »
Right.

Is this like a new trend, heterosexual men running interference for homosexuals?

As in my other thread, I wonder what drives this. Like do they say in their head, “That’s it! I’ll show these meanies where it’s at! Everyone must condone man-on-man sex!”?

Hahaha it is very weird. White people sticking up for black when blacks wouldn’t really stick up for them, straights sticking up for gays and trannies. Just a very weird world we are in right now. And no one of this shit would be happening at all if people didn’t have to shove their weirdness down other peoples throats and demand they be accepted. Never seen white staright people try to make gay blacks accept them. Just makes no sense. The internet reall has ruined everything.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2023, 07:55:53 PM »
Hahaha it is very weird. White people sticking up for black when blacks wouldn’t really stick up for them, straights sticking up for gays and trannies. Just a very weird world we are in right now. And no one of this shit would be happening at all if people didn’t have to shove their weirdness down other peoples throats and demand they be accepted. Never seen white staright people try to make gay blacks accept them. Just makes no sense. The internet reall has ruined everything.

The country is finished!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2023, 07:59:34 PM »
You guys are inadvertently siding with Harvard. You're saying you should be allowed to discriminate, which I agree with because the consequence of not being allowed to freely choose the terms of your involvement is forced labor.

Whether you run a cake shop or a university (which receives no taxpayer funding) you can choose the terms by which you engage with your clientele.

Idk if Harvard gets public funding. If they do then they shouldn't and that changes the reckoning. But if it's an unsubsidized business then the Supreme Court ruling is wrong to compel their labor on unwelcome terms. They should be free to engage in backwards racist admission policies if they so choose. The market will decide how it views them.

I haven't heard this argument in favor of Affirmative Action policies at Harvard from anyone on the Left, probably because it disposes of meddlesome anti-discrimination laws in the private sector and removes the department of central planning from our lives, god forbid. Neither have I heard any Libertarian commentators point out that the SCOTUS is declaring itself the boss of your business.

Imperioli is delusional. He doesn't own The Sopranos and has no standing or dictatorial imperium to set or enforce terms of viewership so he can go suck it.

TLDR:

Affirmative action sucks
and
you run your business, not the government.

Both these things are true.